What's new

RPG [Kの創作部屋] 乙女神物語~リフィのカラッパ島奮闘記~ (RJ086550)

Chriss475

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: virgin island

Were the triggers to enable the card game in the ruins town tavern ever discovered? I've never been able to enable it in the more recent versions.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Were the triggers to enable the card game in the ruins town tavern ever discovered? I've never been able to enable it in the more recent versions.
It seems that the card game has been disabled since version 1.06(the triggers seem to have been removed) by the author since it had issues with that main char's standing picture getting stuck on screen forever.That issue has never been fixed it seems.
Even that shining point in the corner of the pub says that it does not work(the card game that is).

Last edited:

Chriss475

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the info. I don't use a translation programme so had no idea what was being said.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

It seems that the card game has been disabled since version 1.06(the triggers seem to have been removed) by the author since it had issues with that main char's standing picture getting stuck on screen forever.That issue has never been fixed it seems.
Even that shining point in the corner of the pub says that it does not work(the card game that is).
Jesus, that's the easiest shit ever to fix...

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Jesus, that's the easiest shit ever to fix...
Yeah,i agree.He should have fixed that first and then moved to other things.Besides there are ways to get around that issue,like activating any H scene after the picture gets stuck(as it gets back to normal after that),so he should have just left that event in with some kind of warning so that people can at least see it.

Last edited:

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hell, I played the card game in version 1.03 like ten or more times and NEVER had the image get stuck on me. I assumed the issue was already fixed. Oh well.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi, I have a problem where I can no longer access the spare bag (50 slots, obtained from defeating the thief in the cave along the beach) after reclaiming it from the rogue in the forest. I can see it in the key items but the options to check the bag contents or to put items inside it are still missing.

What I did was sleep in the ruin town then chased the rogue into the forest. I didn't have the mirror though and was using the kid to navigate through the forest. I'm wondering if this is a bug or is there something that needs to be done first before I can use the bag again?

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hi, I have a problem where I can no longer access the spare bag (50 slots, obtained from defeating the thief in the cave along the beach) after reclaiming it from the rogue in the forest. I can see it in the key items but the options to check the bag contents or to put items inside it are still missing.

What I did was sleep in the ruin town then chased the rogue into the forest. I didn't have the mirror though and was using the kid to navigate through the forest. I'm wondering if this is a bug or is there something that needs to be done first before I can use the bag again?
Hmm,i noticed that too.It seems that instead of getting the additional 20(or was it 25) slots for the bag,we get an inventory space upgrade now(so no bag inventory anymore),so the navigation in inventory is easier now.
This is jut my guess,but the first time i noticed this is when i had my bag stolen,and when i got it back the bag option was still missing from the inventory screen.So maybe the whole bag deal was eliminated in favour of simpy bigger inventory.Or it could be a bug(if it is,we will get bugfix soon).

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Any sex scenes related to the card game? I hadn't gotten that far when I decided to put my project on hold til the creator finished updating.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Any sex scenes related to the card game? I hadn't gotten that far when I decided to put my project on hold til the creator finished updating.
Well,as far as i remember(and i saw that scene only once or twice),she just loses the poker game(i guess it's strip poker then),and then her clothes of course(in broad daylight).But the thing is that nothing ever comes of it(they grope her somewhat(maybe)),but in the end she gets her clothes back and stormes out all embbarassed and stuff.That scene is not worth halting your project for(and with this state of affairs we may never see that scene back in game anyway).
Oh,and i like your translation project so far.You've hit the translation preety good,and all within the true context of words within a sentence(and that is the most important thing).

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Didn't mean I stopped my project just for that but for updates in general. The creator is constantly releasing updates, some of which even have new content.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Didn't mean I stopped my project just for that but for updates in general. The creator is constantly releasing updates, some of which even have new content.
Yeah,i know you did not stop just for that,but as i said that scene has really small chances of getting back in(unless the author suprises us in some of the future updates),so it can be freely ignored for now.
Anyway you're doing great stuff,and i think that it is a smart move that you have made by pausing your project for now,since keeping with the updates would be really straining and pointless(since rush jobs in translating never end well),and it is better to wait for updating process to end(or slow down at least).
So,kudos to you for taking up this as your project(as everyone likes this game).

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks.

Update on how I'm doing with the databases:
- Items are done.
- Weapons are done.
- Armour is mostly done.
- States/statuses are done.
- Elements are done.
- Enemy and skill databases are about 2/5ths done.
- Haven't yet touched the scripts.

Once I finish with them and upload them, you can use a tool like DRGSS to decrypt and unpack your game and then drop the files into your game's Data folder, replacing the current ones. None of the updates have said anything about mucking about with the databases and scripts so far, so doing this should be harmless.

ecchirenkira

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks.

Update on how I'm doing with the databases:
- Items are done.
- Weapons are done.
- Armour is mostly done.
- States/statuses are done.
- Elements are done.
- Enemy and skill databases are about 2/5ths done.
- Haven't yet touched the scripts.

Once I finish with them and upload them, you can use a tool like DRGSS to decrypt and unpack your game and then drop the files into your game's Data folder, replacing the current ones. None of the updates have said anything about mucking about with the databases and scripts so far, so doing this should be harmless.
translation for all ingame dialogue ongoing?

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Not right now, I put that on hold until the creator has stopped updating the game. He's constantly messing about with event triggers and even occasionally adding in new content.

Does anyone know which scripts I have to translate? I know I'll have to do the Vocab, Config, and few battle ones but outside of that I'm a bit lost.

ecchirenkira

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not right now, I put that on hold until the creator has stopped updating the game. He's constantly messing about with event triggers and even occasionally adding in new content.

Does anyone know which scripts I have to translate? I know I'll have to do the Vocab, Config, and few battle ones but outside of that I'm a bit lost.
the script isnt really necesary to translate right? when u do, u need to rename the picture file that needed to run the script?

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You don't have to touch the pictures. Translating the scripts is necessary if you want all the interface/menu stuff in English.

ecchirenkira

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You don't have to touch the pictures. Translating the scripts is necessary if you want all the interface/menu stuff in English.
yea, some message come from script, also all picture are not in japanese so i guess there wont be problem to translate.

you have link to ur translated database?