What's new

RPG [Kの創作部屋] 乙女神物語~リフィのカラッパ島奮闘記~ (RJ086550)

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: virgin island

Not yet, no. I'm waiting until I finish the databases before I upload them.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm,i noticed that too.It seems that instead of getting the additional 20(or was it 25) slots for the bag,we get an inventory space upgrade now(so no bag inventory anymore),so the navigation in inventory is easier now.
This is jut my guess,but the first time i noticed this is when i had my bag stolen,and when i got it back the bag option was still missing from the inventory screen.So maybe the whole bag deal was eliminated in favour of simpy bigger inventory.Or it could be a bug(if it is,we will get bugfix soon).
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I tried the later versions (1.10 and 1.20) and started a new game. It was already at 50 inventory slots in the beginning but when I loaded my old save file which I copied over, it remained the same at inventory 20 slots with 50 slots from the bag. I'm guessing that the older version saves don't get updated properly to reflect the new inventory space.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Okay, here are all the translated databases. It includes:
- Armour
- Classes
- Enemies
- Items
- Skills
- States
- System
- Troops
- Weapons

I've also included a partially translated program script database. It covers a lot but there some random messages missing. I'll tinker with the scripts further later but for right now this should cover all the major bases.

Instructions:
1) Use the included DRGSS to unpack your game (if you haven't already). To do this open up the program. Where it says 'Select Files to Decrypt' hit the 'Browse' button next to it. Navigate to your current Virgin Island folder and select the RGSS file, either double clicking it or single clicking on it and then hitting 'Open' at the bottom. Then select 'Start Decryption' and that should do it.

2) Now take all the rest of the files in the Translated Databases folder and move them into your Virgin Island's Data Folder, allowing them to replace your current files.

While I have done some testing with existing save files, all mine were pretty early into the game. This doesn't mess with any triggers or variables so it shouldn't mess up any events or stop you from progressing. But if it does give you any error messages or anything of the sort, report them and I'll try to fix them.

Last edited:
OP
iamnuff

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so, whats new in the latest version anyway,

oh and can you compile a list of everything you translated please? just for reference

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Scenes:
- Intro
- First shower scene.
- Old man groping you.
- The first two scenes of the guy having sex with the girls on the beach.
- First meeting with the blacksmith.
- Talking to the little girl to get the map.
- Talking to the hospital receptionist to get the Emergency Charm.
- The Item shop.
- Basic inn services.

Other stuff:
- All items.
- All weapons.
- All armour.
- All enemy names.
- All skills.
- Most menus and their messages.
- Most of the battle menus and messages.

I'm still looking for a good walkthrough for the 'virgin' ending. If anyone has it or can make it, it'd help my translation efforts tremendously.

ecchirenkira

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

skill no. 6,7 & 12 isnt translated?
for which version is the database?

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I went down the list enemy list first and made a list of what skills they use and what skills Rifi uses and only translated them to save myself time. The ones that aren't translated aren't used in the game as far as I know. If that isn't the case, let me know and I'll translate them.

I've been using version 1.07 and since none of the updates touch any of the databases as far as I'm aware (so far he's only fixed some faulty events and added three new endings), they should work perfectly fine with any other version. I've tried them with version 1.23 (the latest) and have had no problems yet.

ecchirenkira

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

skill no. 5 gale slice, description isn't translated
no. 6 poison edge
no. 7 pparalysis edge
no. 12 power charge

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does Rifi learn 6, 7, and 12? I know none of the enemies use it.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Okay, here are all the translated databases. It includes:
- Armour
- Classes
- Enemies
- Items
- Skills
- States
- System
- Troops
- Weapons

I've also included a partially translated program script database. It covers a lot but there some random messages missing. I'll tinker with the scripts further later but for right now this should cover all the major bases.

Instructions:
1) Use the included DRGSS to unpack your game (if you haven't already). To do this open up the program. Where it says 'Select Files to Decrypt' hit the 'Browse' button next to it. Navigate to your current Virgin Island folder and select the RGSS file, either double clicking it or single clicking on it and then hitting 'Open' at the bottom. Then select 'Start Decryption' and that should do it.

2) Now take all the rest of the files in the Translated Databases folder and move them into your Virgin Island's Data Folder, allowing them to replace your current files.

While I have done some testing with existing save files, all mine were pretty early into the game. This doesn't mess with any triggers or variables so it shouldn't mess up any events or stop you from progressing. But if it does give you any error messages or anything of the sort, report them and I'll try to fix them.
I think I might be doing something wrong, but I cant seem to get this to work... any tips?
I've got the latest version of the game, and I'm following your steps as listed. but It just wont go

OP
iamnuff

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I might be doing something wrong, but I cant seem to get this to work... any tips?
I've got the latest version of the game, and I'm following your steps as listed. but It just wont go
what wont go?

be aware, this is just the items and stuff translated, the dialogue was in the other file

Rrezz

Reputation score

what wont go?

be aware, this is just the items and stuff translated, the dialogue was in the other file
alright thanks :D
the version 1.07 file? if there was another one I must have missed it.

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

h**p://i48.tinypic.com/530eu9.png

hey i seem to have this problem upon starting a new game
need some help

buzh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The database translated bug with me, I use ver 1.27, when remove and equip any magicbook, I lost all skill in magicbook.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can you upload your save? I'll look at it and try to figure out the problem.

OP
iamnuff

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

alright thanks :D
the version 1.07 file? if there was another one I must have missed it.
no, all the "version number" files are the actual game.

as far as i know there was only one actual translation upload (please correct me if im wrong)

and its on the first page,

the mediafire link seems to be broken?

if theres a later version of your translation dardamex, could you drop the link here?

Rrezz

Reputation score

no, all the "version number" files are the actual game.

as far as i know there was only one actual translation upload (please correct me if im wrong)

and its on the first page,

the mediafire link seems to be broken?

if theres a later version of your translation dardamex, could you drop the link here?
the version 107 was the translated version... I didnt see any other versions other than that.
and from what I read, Daramex is going to wait till the makes stop updating it till he translates it.

buzh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can you upload your save? I'll look at it and try to figure out the problem.
here my save
mediafire.com/?d2kqf8ipb5kk7fp
I try in ver 1.07 (English Translate old link) and 1.23, get same bug.

Last edited:

lectoro

Reputation score

I have the same problem like reinhartx........
there is a solution? :confused: