What's new

RPG [Kの創作部屋] 乙女神物語~リフィのカラッパ島奮闘記~ (RJ086550)

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: virgin island

Thanks everyone. As I suspected, it's a problem with the translated program script database. I have no programming expertise, so I was basically just going through the scripts, translating what I saw, and hoping it didn't break anything, though sadly it did. For right now use the script in the .zip file I've attached to this post. It's the original, untouched one, so now a lot of the menus and system messages aren't translated but you won't run into this bug anymore.

I *think* I know where to look to fix it but I'm not entirely sure I'll actually be able to. I'll mess around with it and post any updates.

EDIT: Removed the attached scripts file. No longer needed.

Last edited:

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score

btw, on version 1.22, the author also included hints on how to obtain specific h events under the 攻略のヒント folder, can anyone translate them? wish it was in a txt file instead or something, so can easily copy/paste. also, he didn't include the hints for the new events either.

Last edited:

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think I've fixed all the problems and translated a couple of more messages and descriptions. If you're experiencing any of the following, please report it:
1) Rifi's clothes becoming undamaged during battle no matter how hard you try to do it.
2) Accessories not doing what they should (i.e. while wearing the anti-poison ring you still get poisoned).
3) Your weapon not degrading at all.
4) Skills disappearing.
5) Any other bugs or errors you think are caused by the translated databases.

Also, I'd still like to have this question answered if possible:
-) The scripts say something about 'charging' armour, does anyone know what that means and/or if its used in the game?

Anywho, here's the newly updated translated databases.

Last edited:

Kenjichan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Odd. I did everything listed, playing Ver. 1.21, but for some reason, nothing was translated. ._.;

Edit: Scratch that. I didn't re-encrypt everything. I is stupeed. @_@

Last edited:
OP
iamnuff

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

since all the maker did with the patches is slap some bug-fixes on and give a couple of endings,
instead of giving a "translated version" could you upload the translated files as a patch (so we can drop it into whatever version of the game we are running now)?

not sure if its even possible, but i cant even find the translated version you uploaded before, the link on the first page doesn't work, and the newest version has extra ending anyway

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Odd. I did everything listed, playing Ver. 1.21, but for some reason, nothing was translated. ._.;

Edit: Scratch that. I didn't re-encrypt everything. I is stupeed. @_@
The 'Translated Databases' stuff only translates enemy names, skill names, items, menus, and the like, none of the events.

since all the maker did with the patches is slap some bug-fixes on and give a couple of endings,
instead of giving a "translated version" could you upload the translated files as a patch (so we can drop it into whatever version of the game we are running now)?

not sure if its even possible, but i cant even find the translated version you uploaded before, the link on the first page doesn't work, and the newest version has extra ending anyway
I have no idea how to make a patch. Sorry.

I'm just going to keep waiting until he finishes updating the game and then start translating the events of that final version.

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

btw, on version 1.22, the author also included hints on how to obtain specific h events under the 攻略のヒント folder, can anyone translate them? wish it was in a txt file instead or something, so can easily copy/paste. also, he didn't include the hints for the new events either.
if you're talking about the PNG files included in that folder, it would help if you could tell me which number you're referring to, but it seems to me you've got most of the events in there up in your H-list guide...

unless you want the whole lot to be translated?

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey, I lost my bag to the thief, in the mining town. I chased him into that forest area with only red eyes. However, he did not appear in that forest area, even after I killed all the monsters (carefully).

Am I supposed to go somewhere else? I can't get my bag back. :(

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can some one who re-translated the newest version upload it for the rest of us to enjoy. thx in advance.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have no idea how to make a patch. Sorry.

I'm just going to keep waiting until he finishes updating the game and then start translating the events of that final version.
There is no patching system in RPG maker by default.
All data is stored in those rvdata2 files you translated.

The encrypted archive is not required to play the game, so I'm sure what he meant was "just upload the rvdata2 files and we'll unpack the archive ourselves"

But as a translator, you may want to respect the developers and NOT encourage people to unpack the archives I guess. I would save the bandwidth and just tell people to go ahead and unpack the stuff.

The easiest way is definitely to unpack the archive, but if someone wants to write some tools to inject custom scripts INTO the scripts.rvdata2 inside the archive to read external "patched" files that's also an option.

Last edited:

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

We're already freely sharing the game. I don't know how much more disrespect we can show the original developer.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

By unpacking the files and freely distributing the resources :D

Rebis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey, I lost my bag to the thief, in the mining town. I chased him into that forest area with only red eyes. However, he did not appear in that forest area, even after I killed all the monsters (carefully).

You need the boy or the mirror to see hidden places.
If you have the boy with you, you will have an event.

Last edited:

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score

if you're talking about the PNG files included in that folder, it would help if you could tell me which number you're referring to, but it seems to me you've got most of the events in there up in your H-list guide...

unless you want the whole lot to be translated?
i never did get 14 and 15, i know one of them is supposed to be where the thief comes back to life or something, but the method etigoya posted before didn't seem to work for me, though i think with the newer version, you have to kill the boss first, before using the stone at the grave. also, what are the new scenes added and how do you get them? i saw someone ask before but didn't seem like anyone responded

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i never did get 14 and 15, i know one of them is supposed to be where the thief comes back to life or something, but the method etigoya posted before didn't seem to work for me, though i think with the newer version, you have to kill the boss first, before using the stone at the grave. also, what are the new scenes added and how do you get them? i saw someone ask before but didn't seem like anyone responded
I haven't personally gone through all the scenes myself and etigoya's walkthrough address on the first page seems to be an incorrect link so I can't check so I am just going to translate what the author's guide says in Japanese if it helps anyone here. For 14 and 15 they are ending 2 and ending 3, which when we refer to the readme file, bare with me because I don't know what you guys name the characters in English since I play the Japanese version:

END2
・Win at least once at the colosseum
・When prompted with rakuza (the eyepatch guy), choose to [talk] to him
・Infiltrate the mayor's mansion and get caught
・With HP level below 50%, stay at the first town's (the port) inn ※Needs to be virgin at this time
・After terminating the contract to be slave, prostitute self more than 5 times ※Needs to keep H-meter between 50-150
・Beat the last boss without using goddess orb
・Afterward use the orb in front of the gravestone near the exit of the first town
※Don't trigger event scene 36 and event scene 5

END3
Beat the last boss without using goddess orb
Afterward use the goddess orb when you are free-roaming, cannot be on slave contract

I am not sure if there are any new scenes but I know there are new mini-endings? Namely ending 5-7 which are all unlocked after you beat the game and in free-roaming, have sex with bacon (the horny kid's horny father) more than 5 times to unlock 5, have sex with horny kid 5 times to unlock 6, whore yourself more than 10 times to unlock 7
There is a more indepth walkthrough on another Japanese blog that lists how to get END2:

処女時にラァの鏡イベントを進める ラグザに鏡のことを話す 屋敷で捕まる
体力半分以下の時にカーラガナ宿屋で休む(奴隷①)
ラグザと会話 旅の目的を話す
体力半分以下の時にカーラガナ宿屋で休む(奴隷②)
ラァの鏡入手  ラグザと会話
体力半分以下の時にカーラガナ宿屋で休むと契約書破棄 下水道近くに墓が出現
石版を入手し祈りの玉入手
売春で処女消失(バルサン(処女①)) 売春を数十回行う
墓の前でイベント(H度150以下)

As a virgin proceed with the mirror event (learn of the existence of the mirror in mayor's mansion), talk to eyepatch guy about mirror, get caught in mansion
rest at the port inn with less than half HP (scene 25)
talk to eyepatch guy
rest at the port inn with less than half HP (scene 26)
acquire the mirror, talk to eyepatch guy
rest at the port inn with less than half HP to terminate contract, gravestone will appear next to the sewerage entrance
acquire the goddess orb
lose virginity by prostituting (scene 54), prostitute more than 10 times
event will trigger at the gravestone (H-meter less than 150)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

etigoya's method does work, it's just he left out some VERY important info. You can not get the thief's scene if you have 150+ H. Keep the H low (easiest way is by remaining a virgin til towards the end and visiting the confession booth as often as possible), and it should work.

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score

etigoya's method does work, it's just he left out some VERY important info. You can not get the thief's scene if you have 150+ H. Keep the H low (easiest way is by remaining a virgin til towards the end and visiting the confession booth as often as possible), and it should work.
i don't know.... it's like saying a recipe missing an integral ingredient will still yield the same result, anyway, i got it now, and man is it a bitch with the new version. even at lvl 47 and 3 g-balls, the last boss can still be a pain if you're unlucky, which i am

Omaru_SD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

after he exits into the firrest left, he's not in the next screen, he's in the ohter forrest section that is found on the bottom right of that screen, I think you need the boy with you to make the thief run away otherwise a H-scene triggers. Can't quite remember because its been a while since I played it.

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

A non-virgin last boss strategy I came up with because I couldn't be bothered to gain levels. This worked at Level 25 after about 3 attempts so anything above that should be fine.

Required items:
- A minimum of 3 Elixirs. I recommend about 10 to be safe.
- 3 G-Balls (Take Tronium to the lab north-west from the dock. 1: Buy from dock for 10000g. 2: Sex with man in west room of ruins. 3: Wall-dick in the ruins)

Required equipment:
- Fully repaired clothes
- Recovery Necklace (on the floor in the forest)
- S-Ring or Anti-Poison Ring (I forget where this one is)
- Grimoire of Light (defeat the hidden boss in the moon tower)

Required skills:
- Heal (6SP)
- Counter (3SP) (defeat oscar twice, north of the southeast dock)
- Big Guard (2SP) (defeat the boss just before the sun tower)
- Starlight (10SP) (equip the aforementioned grimoire)

General strategy:
Turn 1: Counter
Turn 2: G-Ball if HP > 240, otherwise Heal
Turn 3: G-Ball if HP > 240, otherwise Heal
Turn 4: Heal if HP > 240 and SP > 20, otherwise Elixir
Turn 5: Big Guard
Repeat.

It's very important to keep count of the turns and stick to this pattern. Meteo comes out every 5th turn (~1/4 chance) and that shit hurts. Big Guard combined with the Recovery Necklace neutralises it effortlessly.

Activating Counter means there's a small chance of taking no damage on a turn, giving you safe opportunities to attack. If you ever have less than ~240HP then heal to be safe. When you run out of G-Balls, use Starlight instead (about 10 will kill it).

Always Heal on Turn 4 so you have enough HP to safely reactivate Counter. Using an Elixir (or Full Heal Potion) is safer as it guarantees full HP, but if you already have more than ~240HP then a normal Heal should be fine. You'll have to take occasional risks here if you didn't bring a ton of Elixirs.

The only thing you aren't protected against with this strategy is taking the full damage of a triple-hit. Counter mostly stops this from happening, but sometimes you can get the worst luck. Also the 240HP figure is approximate - increase that number if you keep getting randomly killed in 2 hits or if your clothes get damaged.

Also, I'm assuming that the boss always gets to attack first. If you level up enough (~Level 40?) you'll probably start getting to act first and will need to change the strategy slightly.

Last edited:

IdleGuy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Etigoya's guide mentioned once you're in Town3's ruins in the bottommost floor, you get an orb from a chamber, yet I didn't find the orb anywhere, or any item for that matter (every chamber just had coins).

What's up with that?