What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ bibuya] [ ビブ屋] Haru-Uru: The Whore Quest of Yuna / ハルウル RE099406 RJ099406

onizukaeikichi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Haru Uru Baishun

yes, if you cancel your "meal" then she take the bread and grinds it up. then you can feed it to the birds.

did you do all of the other steps in the guide before the fireplace?
Sorry for the plethora of questions:

1)Does she automatically grind it the bread up? I assume feeding the bird = interacting the with the bucket outside.

2)What does interacting with the npc at the kitchen does?
Quoted ' get item from npc (need choice 白のフルーツ in breakfast)'

3) For talk to npc (but this times dont pass over door) http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=12208&d=1343355206
I talked to her but I end up behind the door/girl. Is that supposed to happen?

Yes, i did follow the rest of them.
edit:
I suppose I shd list what I did.
1) after 1st night with the devil, wake up, talk to the girl in the room. I read 3 books and cancelled breakfast in the 3 days.
2) after 3 books, i wake up, breakfast i chose チーズ and 白のフルーツ
3) talk to slime, get out, went to http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=12182&d=1343266376, talk to orge, bookshelf and hole for key
4) the room beside it, went and interact with ALL the bookshelves. talk to npc http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=12208&d=1343355206 - end up behind door/npc
5) went down, talk to all npc and then the chair for crystal
6) talk and get item http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=12186&d=1343266866
7) next morning change crystal before breakfast.
8) cancel breakfast, interact with bucket
9) went to fireplace and basement - nothing happens after interact

Last edited:

Dai_Mazoku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1: Yes, when you cancel the meal, you get bread crumbs, and for the second choice pick 紫のフルーツ, then you need to use them at the barrel on the balcony to get a special feather (Yamabuki Feathers).
2:You get the Twiligth Wine if i remember correctly, you must choose 白のフルーツ at breakfast and talk to that NPC to obtain it.

3:You have to read from the all bookshelf after that you should be able to get the Maid's Saliva from the Medusa like NPC.

edit:
So after reading your edit, do you have any of this items?:
- Maid's Saliva
- Twilight Wine
- Demon Seed
- Grey Crystal/MorningSun Crystal
- Moondrop
- Yamabuki Feathers

Last edited:

onizukaeikichi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1: Yes, when you cancel the meal, you get bread crumbs, and for the second choice pick 紫のフルーツ, then you need to use them at the barrel on the balcony to get a special feather (Yamabuki Feathers).
2:You get the Twiligth Wine if i remember correctly, you must choose 白のフルーツ at breakfast and talk to that NPC to obtain it.

3:You have to read from the all bookshelf after that you should be able to get the Maid's Saliva from the Medusa like NPC.

edit:
So after reading your edit, do you have any of this items?:
- Maid's Saliva
- Twilight Wine
- Demon Seed
- Grey Crystal/MorningSun Crystal
- Moondrop
- Yamabuki Feathers
Holy, it worked, i defo missed out on the breakfast part Cancel then pick 白のフルーツ. Thanks everyone :).

onizukaeikichi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No, but you're close. You should be ready to take on the demon lord again in a real, final battle. I THINK the game ends after that.
I have completed this game thanks to the help of everyone :D.

The game doesnt end there.

After beating Barbello again, the side doors will open to get new items.

Then go through the middle to fight the lust demon zoe (the final boss).

I enjoyed Haru Uru Baishun alot and Yuna's hot so hopefully there will be a sequel :).

Dai_Mazoku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yup, game was fun indeed, the different dresses were very nice (Wedding Dress FTW :p)

Thanks to Sinisterpastry for the translation, really helped a lot ^_^

Yuna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys, can i have a download link for Haru Uru 1.03 english version. Until the end of the game i just realized that the one that i played is 1.02.:(

trident

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i think i got stuck, i alrady beated the 3 rooms(fire,water,wood) and i got to the end of the middle door but i eneter the mansion ans theres nothing, nothing at all, do i need to do the side quest or something like that or what?

mystery99x

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Aw damn, now I'm stuck, can someone please tell me how I can get the damn white orb without having to prostitute her? :confused:

EDIT: Wow, I never thought I'd actually have to post anything up. :D

AsakimDW

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Aw damn, now I'm stuck, can someone please tell me how I can get the damn white orb without having to prostitute her? :confused:
You need 50000 gold to buy silver orb when he visit Antique Store.

timsane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys, can i have a download link for Haru Uru 1.03 english version. Until the end of the game i just realized that the one that i played is 1.02.:(
Same here requesting a download.

mystery99x

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You need 50000 gold to buy silver orb when he visit Antique Store.
What the hell?! :eek: I've got 143292 gold right now and all I can understand them talking about is the damn brothel. :mad: Oh well, I'll just wait for a different day and see if he'll pop in. Thanks a lot hun! :)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

What the hell?! :eek: I've got 143292 gold right now and all I can understand them talking about is the damn brothel. :mad: Oh well, I'll just wait for a different day and see if he'll pop in. Thanks a lot hun! :)
Are you on new game+? I believe you can't do virgin run the first time through, because unless you grind/cheat your way to much higher level, you're not gonna beat the goat demon.

mystery99x

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are you on new game+? I believe you can't do virgin run the first time through, because unless you grind/cheat your way to much higher level, you're not gonna beat the goat demon.
Nope, just on regular game and I don't care if I have to grind for levels, I want to finally finish a game on a virgin play through for once.... that isn't on new game+! :D

taka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am actually stuck on the exact same thing. I can't get the orb because the guy doesn't show up in the store to sell it to me. I made an assumption that it may be based on your appraised status (eg rich, millionaire) since that is built into the game and/or your money at hand. However, if the game has a new game+ function, I am starting to worry that maybe the bastard doesn't show up to sell it if you're not on NG+ and instead you're shoe-horned into taking a few dicks for the greater good.

I'm not going to be a happy camper if that is indeed the case. Any clue if there are any prerequisites for that guy to show up and sell his orb? I did wait a few days.

mystery99x

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am actually stuck on the exact same thing. I can't get the orb because the guy doesn't show up in the store to sell it to me. I made an assumption that it may be based on your appraised status (eg rich, millionaire) since that is built into the game and/or your money at hand. However, if the game has a new game+ function, I am starting to worry that maybe the bastard doesn't show up to sell it if you're not on NG+ and instead you're shoe-horned into taking a few dicks for the greater good.

I'm not going to be a happy camper if that is indeed the case. Any clue if there are any prerequisites for that guy to show up and sell his orb? I did wait a few days.
Shit, over 500 grand and still no option to buy the damn orb. Either I fucked something up on my play through, its a glitch or its fucking impossible to do a virgin run from the get-go. :mad:

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Shit, over 500 grand and still no option to buy the damn orb. Either I fucked something up on my play through, its a glitch or its fucking impossible to do a virgin run from the get-go. :mad:
Did you play the English translation or version 1.01 or below? Because you can't play virgin run in those versions.

hemizap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm in the same boat as everyone else with the white orb on first run.

Since alot of people have posted that they have obtained the white orb from the old man for 50k, can they also confirm which playthrough they were able to do it on?

Yes, I'm playing 1.03 english so please don't reply with that.

taka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can confirm that it is indeed possible on the first run. I asked about it from someone else and he got the guy to show up on his very first run.

I am guessing he was running the Japanese 1.03 then, I did not ask about that. My version is also english translated and "1.03".

Shamoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As far as this thread goes, I don't believe an english 1.03 exists. I've extracted the cg of both the partial english version and the real 1.03 and 1.03 has several extra pictures, such as the one attached (which for some reason got resized even though it was already tiny to begin with, which might make it hard for people to tell if its new).

Attachments