What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ bibuya] [ ビブ屋] Haru-Uru: The Whore Quest of Yuna / ハルウル RE099406 RJ099406

Vyrovanevir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Haru Uru Baishun

To get to the upper part of town, you need to raise your... wealth level, or something like that. There's an old man in the house just to the right of the stairs up who will say a number in brackets. I believe you need [1] to get to the high class part of town and [2] to buy from the shop there. You raise this by spending a lot of money in stores. I'm not sure if it's just clothes stores or all stores. Selling items doesn't seem to lower your level (as far as I can tell.)

kanaganai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man this part is confusing me. I just destroyed the golem and I can't advance the dungeon anymore. . . Anyone get past that part?

H1gh4ly3r

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man this part is confusing me. I just destroyed the golem and I can't advance the dungeon anymore. . . Anyone get past that part?
After destroying the golem, examine the entrance, and you will be blocked by an invisible "barrier". Go back to town, and find a day where the antique shop (next time potions store, beside the slum entrance) is open. Inside, you will have a scene with an old man that bought the orb you need to go past the barrier. After that, you will need to work at the brothel TWICE (1st time is first time, second time the client will be the old man who has the orb). After that, go back to the antique shop and talk, then hire the old mage with ice magic. Then go back to the barrier, and voila! Barrier gone.

EDIT: I re-read this, and actually forgot to mention that AFTER the scene with the old man in the antique shop, you will need to also talk to the antique-shop's clerk to be enabled to work in the brothel. Hope this solves any future issues regarding this part of the game.

Last edited:

Blisken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone tell me where the npc that makes the dancer clothes is I been looking for him for a while and no luck

Thanks in advance

klentka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That seems to be it, but your fix is a little beyond me. Let's assume that I already moved past that moment and need to retroactively repair it. How would I do this?
Let's go all the way from nothing to finish.

First get rpgmaker vx via your favorite method so it comes with the editor and not just the player.

Install etc. (english version is fine)

Open this:

imgur.com/a/R3QMo#0

Then scroll the map selection and right click the naked girl by church:

imgur.com/a/R3QMo#1

Edit the top most variable (right click->edit)

imgur.com/a/R3QMo#2

Change from 'add' to 'set' and click ok:

imgur.com/a/R3QMo#3

Save the project:

imgur.com/a/R3QMo#4

Finally change the game.ini to use RGSS202J.dll. Now when you load your old save all you have to do is talk to the naked girl, and go to brothel. The next client should be the one that gives you the orb.

(sorry for the links not working, part of the pain of being a lurker is not having the required 15 posts :( )

Actually I think i'll upload the changed version to mediafire. It'll take a while but at least it'll save you the hassle.

EDIT: Scratch that. All you have to do is download map002.rvdata and put into "Data" folder. mediafire.com/?udcoubxmlmfa3kj

Last edited:

gynat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I still can't get the door on the left side of the inn to open. Do you need to find a NPC in the dungeon like the Blacksmith or something?

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Let's go all the way from nothing to finish.

First get rpgmaker vx via your favorite method so it comes with the editor and not just the player.

Install etc. (english version is fine)

Open this:

imgur.com/a/R3QMo#0

Then scroll the map selection and right click the naked girl by church:

imgur.com/a/R3QMo#1

Edit the top most variable (right click->edit)

imgur.com/a/R3QMo#2

Change from 'add' to 'set' and click ok:

imgur.com/a/R3QMo#3

Save the project:

imgur.com/a/R3QMo#4

Finally change the game.ini to use RGSS202J.dll. Now when you load your old save all you have to do is talk to the naked girl, and go to brothel. The next client should be the one that gives you the orb.

(sorry for the links not working, part of the pain of being a lurker is not having the required 15 posts :( )

Actually I think i'll upload the changed version to mediafire. It'll take a while but at least it'll save you the hassle.

EDIT: Scratch that. All you have to do is download map002.rvdata and put into "Data" folder. mediafire.com/?udcoubxmlmfa3kj
Thanks, you are a great guy. I'll try this soon. +REP

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So I got the item that lets me bypass the yellow orb barrier thingies. Went to that goat demons lair and fought against him but lost. He disappeared and the doors to the 3 rooms opened. However, I can't figure out how to go through the fire and water to the 2 other rooms. I cleared the forest room.

Help?

H1gh4ly3r

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I got the item that lets me bypass the yellow orb barrier thingies. Went to that goat demons lair and fought against him but lost. He disappeared and the doors to the 3 rooms opened. However, I can't figure out how to go through the fire and water to the 2 other rooms. I cleared the forest room.

Help?
The doors open depending on the day you are at (Fire-day/Tuesday will open the Fire room, Water-day/Wednesday will open the Water Room, etc.) Once you passed those two, the main door will open :)

Stalinyourbase

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alright so i am at the goat god guy and i unstoned the Father but i don't know how to get the jail key to free the slave girl. Anyone know what actions i need to take to get it or responses i'm suppose to give out? I talked to everyone and clicked on everything i could think of so i think it has to do with the skeleton dude.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hscene list only http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=377136&postcount=5364

save View attachment 12209

Alright so i am at the goat god guy and i unstoned the Father but i don't know how to get the jail key to free the slave girl. Anyone know what actions i need to take to get it or responses i'm suppose to give out? I talked to everyone and clicked on everything i could think of so i think it has to do with the skeleton dude.
Did u talk to npg like this?
, if dont click bookshelf in SW room cant talk like this.

Did u click bed sleep? some step need sleep get item

Skeleton near castle door? for weapon information only

Thank you!! C:

Btw, are there anything you can do at what it seems to be slave auction and then the first building you approach when you go into the right side of the town?
I think no slave auction in game, tried 1 week but no message about this...
But after help slave in dungeon, can use 100k buy her only. < no cg... can ignore?... only for change cloth?...

Last edited:

kanaganai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After destroying the golem, examine the entrance, and you will be blocked by an invisible "barrier". Go back to town, and find a day where the antique shop (next time potions store, beside the slum entrance) is open. Inside, you will have a scene with an old man that bought the orb you need to go past the barrier. After that, you will need to work at the brothel TWICE (1st time is first time, second time the client will be the old man who has the orb). After that, go back to the antique shop and talk, then hire the old mage with ice magic. Then go back to the barrier, and voila! Barrier gone.
Yar har! Thank you so much for helping me on this lol

VoHiYo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The slave can be use as a companion , she is lv.1 , mage stats built , can wear female clothing (not all) to master new skills.

Unwise to use her as a companion since u get her pretty late in the game and she doesn't learn new personal skills / no monster summons compare to the inn mage mercenaries.

Dress her up with some pretty clothing - she will serve as a nice furniture in your church.

Kadario

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone re-upload the edit that prevents the text spamming?

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How do you unstone the Father?

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can anyone re-upload the edit that prevents the text spamming?

I deleted the original one 'cos I had made some 'cheat' events for myself that I forgot to take out before uploading it and those who used them said it messed up their game later on. This one is clean though, only changes the dialogue script so it isn't flooding AGTH.

Kenjichan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone upload a complete guide? I have no clue what to do for... well, anything. ._.;;

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So,here's one really stupid question:How do i make the main char prostitute herself on the street?
I mean i have already gotten that "pleasure in degeneration" title that allows you to prostitute her on the street and i have wealth level 3(milionaire).The only thing i have managed to do on the street so far is to "invite" townsmen while she's nude(and she only does blowjob,nothing else),but other than that how do you exactly prostitute her?(does it require some dress or what,i mean she has lewdness level 100 and intercourse number 150).Also she refuses to work in a brothel for some reason.And i had her screw the merchant(i mean really screw him,not give him a blowjob) and she worked in the manor as a hosemaid like 20 times or so.