What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ bibuya] [ ビブ屋] Haru-Uru: The Whore Quest of Yuna / ハルウル RE099406 RJ099406

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Haru Uru Baishun

Can someone upload a complete guide? I have no clue what to do for... well, anything. ._.;;
not complete but ok?

So,here's one really stupid question:How do i make the main char prostitute herself on the street?
I mean i have already gotten that "pleasure in degeneration" title that allows you to prostitute her on the street and i have wealth level 3(milionaire).The only thing i have managed to do on the street so far is to "invite" townsmen while she's nude(and she only does blowjob,nothing else),but other than that how do you exactly prostitute her?(does it require some dress or what,i mean she has lewdness level 100 and intercourse number 150).Also she refuses to work in a brothel for some reason.And i had her screw the merchant(i mean really screw him,not give him a blowjob) and she worked in the manor as a hosemaid like 20 times or so.
try go to inn talk to counter choice 1k (possibly 2nd choice) get a room first, then prostitute on street.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

try go to inn talk to counter choice 1k (possibly 2nd choice) get a room first, then prostitute on street.
Oh,thanks etigoya,it seems that the second dialogue option with the innkeeper is talk,so i never thought it did anything usefull(just goes to show you how even the most simple things may be easilly overlooked).Anyway Rep+ etigoya,and thanks for the help once again.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh,thanks etigoya,it seems that the second dialogue option with the innkeeper is talk,so i never thought it did anything usefull(just goes to show you how even the most simple things may be easilly overlooked).Anyway Rep+ etigoya,and thanks for the help once again.
Eh, I've been too lazy to play it, but the choices were:
Get a room (1000)
Work in the underground club (Bunny Suit)
Nothing.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eh, I've been too lazy to play it, but the choices were:
Get a room (1000)
Work in the underground club (Bunny Suit)
Nothing.
Work in the underground club (Bunny Suit/Dancer)
Get a room (1k)
Nothing.

Fixed a little.

Ok, does anyone know where I can get the item that's SUPPOSE to drop from slimes? It's for the the lady vendor in the slims so she can make you a "slimy" for the lady above the church in the rich part of town.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Work in the underground club (Bunny Suit/Dancer)
Get a room (1k)
Nothing.

Fixed a little.

Ok, does anyone know where I can get the item that's SUPPOSE to drop from slimes? It's for the the lady vendor in the slims so she can make you a "slimy" for the lady above the church in the rich part of town.
item スライムジェル can buy from

hakinaro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I downloaded the edited one and i still get lots of texts and repeated lines is there something extra im supposed to put in it?

Kenjichan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, how do you get a room in the inn? I'm trying to get in, and I can't read Japanese, but I'm betting five bucks he says all the rooms are reserved.

Also, how do you get the dancer outfit? I'm looking all over town and the dungeons, and I can't find it!

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, how do you get a room in the inn? I'm trying to get in, and I can't read Japanese, but I'm betting five bucks he says all the rooms are reserved.

Also, how do you get the dancer outfit? I'm looking all over town and the dungeons, and I can't find it!
You get dancer outfit from finding the cloth and giving it to the tailor in the house next to the inn. Can't remember where you get it but you CAN accidently sell it.

You unlock the inn, by first unlocking being able to give blowjobs to anyone on the street. You unlock that by having very high H %. Oh, and I think it's actually the girl who says she has no need for a room.

Kenjichan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1) What's it called? And I thiiiink I may have accidentally sold it. ._.;;;

2) Which girl is it? There's too many. @_@

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1) What's it called? And I thiiiink I may have accidentally sold it. ._.;;;

2) Which girl is it? There's too many. @_@
1) Geisha cloth??? I believe. No idea on the kanji.

2) The MC, the one you're playing as.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You get dancer outfit from finding the cloth and giving it to the tailor in the house next to the inn. Can't remember where you get it but you CAN accidently sell it.

You unlock the inn, by first unlocking being able to give blowjobs to anyone on the street. You unlock that by having very high H %. Oh, and I think it's actually the girl who says she has no need for a room.
Yeah,for the blowjobs on the street,and everything else she needs like 85 lewdness,or something like that.After attaining that level she gets that "reveling in degeneration" title after which she can preety much do anything and even enjoys being raped.

Oh also i have a question about moneylender.Is there any bad ending tied in to that rape event after she fails to get back the money he lent her?
I mean like this it is to easy to get the money you need for everything.You just get the money from him,and then just spend all of it(and quikly attain wealth level 3),and he just makes his thugs rape her,without even taking the items that you bought with his money.After that you just lend money from him again,and repeat everything.

Oh and about those options in the inn,i already knew what they were,but i just did not try that second option,which is talk about the room(or ask for a room).I totally did not notice that option,therefore i was stuck without any good reason.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh and about those options in the inn,i already knew what they were,but i just did not try that second option,which is talk about the room(or ask for a room).I totally did not notice that option,therefore i was stuck without any good reason.
meh, it happens.

btw guys.....have any of you being keeping up on your Ecchi Priest's prayers? Might want to look into that *hint hint*

and also very disappointed in the lack of scenes involving the slave girl. I mean, there's no way my slave can be this cute....and not have scenes of being ravished (by the priest).

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are there any scenes for the bosses that don't involve losing? Do they respawn after a certain amount of time? What is the point of inflicting female opponents with desire?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are there any scenes for the bosses that don't involve losing? Do they respawn after a certain amount of time? What is the point of inflicting female opponents with desire?
Not that I've seen, but the ones that do have scenes give you the choice to not even fight back making things easier.
I revisited eariler parts of the ruins to help lvl my slave as well as look for barriers I missed once I gained the orb for them and have yet to see a boss respawn.
"Desire" is like this game's version of "confusion". When I inflict male characters with desire, they tend to attack themselves or other mobs (I have yet to see what it does to males in your party.) For females, it simply cancels their turn until it wears or get's cured (your party members I think spend that time masterbating as they have small dialog when it skips their turn). However there is no CG that i've scene (mob or ally) that works off of desire.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Okay,for those that have trouble finding dancer outfit,you find the material(geisha outfit is the name) in one of the ruins.After that you can either give it to a tailor to make the dancer clothes,or sell it to that guy in the advanced clothing store in upper street.I think that you can buy it from somewhere if you sold it.So it's easier to just not sell it.

Okay,so i need help.I got stuck in front of those doors with the barier.Some orc stands there and keeps telling me that i need to speek with some guy that has an aube that can break the barier.So i know that i can encounter that guy as a customer while working in a brothel,but the problem is that my char refuses to work there(but she's just fine whoring around the street,and bringing people to an inn to screw her).So to encounter that guy,and to be able to work in a brothel,is there some event that i must see first(i read somewhere about seeing the guy with an aube in the antique store or something),or is there a level prerequisite?(i'm level 12 btw).As for lewdness degree she has 100%,and intercourse number 200.

H1gh4ly3r

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay,for those that have trouble finding dancer outfit,you find the material(geisha outfit is the name) in one of the ruins.After that you can either give it to a tailor to make the dancer clothes,or sell it to that guy in the advanced clothing store in upper street.I think that you can buy it from somewhere if you sold it.So it's easier to just not sell it.

Okay,so i need help.I got stuck in front of those doors with the barier.Some orc stands there and keeps telling me that i need to speek with some guy that has an aube that can break the barier.So i know that i can encounter that guy as a customer while working in a brothel,but the problem is that my char refuses to work there(but she's just fine whoring around the street,and bringing people to an inn to screw her).So to encounter that guy,and to be able to work in a brothel,is there some event that i must see first(i read somewhere about seeing the guy with an aube in the antique store or something),or is there a level prerequisite?(i'm level 12 btw).As for lewdness degree she has 100%,and intercourse number 200.
There should be no level prerequisite, just visit the antique shop beside the potion store when it's open (i believe it was monday and thursdays?) You should get the scene there. Don't forget to talk to the clerk after the scene to fully enable the brothel job.

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there any way you can avoid getting fucked by the Merchant when Dating Jean the armorshop guy?

Also how do you work as a waitress at the Inn?

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there any way you can avoid getting fucked by the Merchant when Dating Jean the armorshop guy?

Also how do you work as a waitress at the Inn?
Try not servicing him and see what happens. I was too far in the game at that time to go back and try otherwise.

Get the bunny suit, there's one in a chest near the earlier parts of the ruins and then they are sold from the monster merchant a little later in the ruins.