What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ bibuya] [ ビブ屋] Haru-Uru: The Whore Quest of Yuna / ハルウル RE099406 RJ099406

H1gh4ly3r

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Haru Uru Baishun

Is there any way you can avoid getting fucked by the Merchant when Dating Jean the armorshop guy?

Also how do you work as a waitress at the Inn?
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=377136&postcount=5364 <- All hscene requirement list (credit goes to etigoya). I assume by "dating Jean the armor-shop guy" as when you are at the point where you keep talking to him, then end up with the scene with the rich guy? Well you are currently at a certain point in the Jean route, and need to do something next. Check the link.

As for the waitress at the Inn, you need the Bunny Suit or the Dancer Suit. Bunny Suit can be bought at the shop near the first portal (the cave where the barrier was). The Dancer suit you have to have it made at the tailor-shop (beside the inn). You will find the material really early in the game, so make you don't sell it. Read a bit back for help on which material. If you sold it.....then tough luck =\

EDIT: KHTA just beat me to it lol but i'll keep this on just for more clarity?
EDIT2: Re-linked so that it actually works.

Last edited:

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okey dokie. Starting a playthrough where The Nun doesn't blow him for adventuring cash, I'll let you know how it turns out.

Edit: H1gh4ly3r your link is broken.

Last edited:

Boardwalk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way you can avoid getting fucked by the Merchant when Dating Jean the armorshop guy?

Also how do you work as a waitress at the Inn?
I just tried it.
You can't avoid it.
The guy from the weapon shop only appears on sunday once you've been to the ruins once and you give the merchant a blowjob once.

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just tried it.
You can't avoid it.
The guy from the weapon shop only appears on sunday once you've been to the ruins once and you give the merchant a blowjob once.
Dang, oh well.

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Mmk Silly question here but I can't seem to figure it out. How long ingame do you gotta wait for day to change to night or do you have to wait for events?

On a side note, the guy at the front desk to what I think is the auction house gives you 50k, I assume this is a lone what happens if you don't pay it?

Last edited:
OP
doob420

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Mmk Silly question here but I can't seem to figure it out. How long ingame do you gotta wait for day to change to night or do you have to wait for events?

On a side note, the guy at the front desk to what I think is the auction house gives you 50k, I assume this is a lone what happens if you don't pay it?
Good question, the only ways i've found is by working as the maid or at the inn to progress time. If there are other ways, I'd like to know too. I'm betting there are, but I ain't found them yet.

seraphzero

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you dont pay it your character gets raped by day 10 after loan, i think you mean that place

Rolfson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get in to see the tailor who makes the dancer dress? I can't get in there.

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To anyone who is wondering where the bunny suit is. Once you complete the frist ruins, the one with only: Plant slime, and orcs"?". go into the one where skeletons are in the frist room and go right, follow the dungeon and you shoud see stairs go up them ,and continue going up as it will be a spiral staircase. At the top there is a room with a single chest with the bunny suit.

Note: she needs some stat high enough the were other wise she won't let you exit the menu.

On a Side note: I noticed there seems to be a number stat on the cloths that looks like 8/100, or 1/30 is this durabitly if so how can I fix it

Last edited:

kiseki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To anyone who is wondering where the bunny suit is. Once you complete the frist ruins, the one with only: Plant slime, and orcs"?". go into the one where skeletons are in the frist room and go right, follow the dungeon and you shoud see stairs go up them ,and continue going up as it will be a spiral staircase. At the top there is a room with a single chest with the bunny suit.

Note: she needs some stat high enough the were other wise she won't let you exit the menu.

On a Side note: I noticed there seems to be a number stat on the cloths that looks like 8/100, or 1/30 is this durabitly if so how can I fix it
Not durability. As far as I can tell, the number stat shows how much you've used that outfit; upon reaching max (30/30 or whatever), you've mastered that outfit and I think you get additional benefits (skills for outfits seem to have their own individual mastery meters).

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not durability. As far as I can tell, the number stat shows how much you've used that outfit; upon reaching max (30/30 or whatever), you've mastered that outfit and I think you get additional benefits (skills for outfits seem to have their own individual mastery meters).
Just to build a little on what Kiseki already covered.

Basically, the majority of skills/spells you learn are through outfits. Each outfit has 3-5 spells to learn and a few overlap with those in others. The number value goes up after defeating the mobs, which you can see at the end of battle. The first is gold gain, the second is exp, and the final number is clothes mastery.

So wear the clothes, kill enemies, level up clothes, gain abilities. It would have been nice though if mastering an outfit would boost the stat gains from it but this system is pretty nice. Giving all the clothes a purpose.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Okay so for advancing time,the only thing that advances it is working(even prostituting in the inn room),or going on a really long dungeon run(only if you've cleared like 2 whole dungeons),but it only advances it to dusk,and it's very rare.

And someone asked about moneylender.There are no consequences to not paying back the lent money besides rape.As far as that rape goes she eventually starts enjoying it.

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I noticed one day at dusk the guy blocking off the "slums?" wasn't their I went in their and got my character pixel raped, but havn't been able to go back.

Anyone know what days he wont be there?

Celerityx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ive gotten to the part where i have to clear water, fire and tree rooms.
ive cleared water; but how the heck do i enter the other two
one is blocked by fire the other by a tree

Attachments

RetroRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ive gotten to the part where i have to clear water, fire and tree rooms.
ive cleared water; but how the heck do i enter the other two
one is blocked by fire the other by a tree
Which room is open is dependent on which day it is. Wait for the fir sprite and the nature sprite days to enters the corresponding rooms.

Celerityx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Which room is open is dependent on which day it is. Wait for the fir sprite and the nature sprite days to enters the corresponding rooms.
ah thank you
may your first child be a masculine child

Last edited:

RetroRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I noticed one day at dusk the guy blocking off the "slums?" wasn't their I went in their and got my character pixel raped, but havn't been able to go back.

Anyone know what days he wont be there?
He's only not there at night, the only way to get time to progress (as the guy above says) is to work do dungeons etc etc until the time changes to night. I think you can only do it twice though, but I may be wrong not understanding moon speak and whatnot.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You do it once, and then once you go back the place will be blocked off by guards. Talk to the guards and after a certain point (either H% or lvls) They will let you through. After that, you can go whenever you want (at night)

seraphzero

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have replayed the game twice so far, reached the blue warp point so it means the fire water wood dungeons and still cant find the damn part to make the dancer clothes =(