What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ bibuya] [ ビブ屋] Haru-Uru: The Whore Quest of Yuna / ハルウル RE099406 RJ099406

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Haru Uru Baishun

Updated the OP to include the translation.

Sinisterpastry

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Another update for the translation. I've gotten most of the random townspeople's and shopkeepers' dialogue completely done, and the more major characters are getting there. Four more H scenes are done, including the start of the brothel job. The dungeon is translated up to the white barrier, which leads into the brothel event. I also fixed a bug I introduced with gold selling, and a couple more issues with the formatting.

Let me know if there are any issues.

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thank you for you work are you using version 1.03 though there are some serious bug fixes.

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm well in this version the recollection doesn't have a 1/4 page notation and I can;t sell gold to the gold seller as opposed to the 1.03 version I am using it works, want me to upload the version I am using for you?

here is the 1.03 I am using, if it is the same one I am translating I will eat my hat.

rapidgator.net/file/930ae3988db166500f144740172d645e/Haru103.rar.html

Last edited:

Sinisterpastry

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are you using the latest version I uploaded? I just checked, and the gold seller does work (you need actual gold in your inventory) and there is a page notation on the recollection screen (might require you you have scenes on the further pages unlocked). I know that in the first two versions I uploaded, I had broken the gold seller by translating some things inconsistently, but it's fixed in 0.3.

Edit: I checked your version, and as far as I can tell they're the same. If I run into any bugs, I'll compare and see if I can spot any differences, but looking where I downloaded from, it does say 1.03. Thanks for uploading.

Last edited:

horny_bastard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And here we are. Updated my translation with 4 H scenes, text for the slums and hiring the mercenaries, and most of the first area of the dungeon. I also fixed a few formatting issues with the UI, though there are still some around.

Mega: mega.co.nz/#!BtlmGTKK!HRo91nSb2C6t1r-FE4HyBxFkZzVhg81EuxMrhEXrl8s
4Shared: 4shared.com/rar/glVGjpf9/Haru_-_eng02.html

Enjoy.
Good job! Keep up the good work :D

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

testing testing 1 2 3... is anybody still on this thread?

Shamoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are you using the latest version I uploaded? I just checked, and the gold seller does work (you need actual gold in your inventory) and there is a page notation on the recollection screen (might require you you have scenes on the further pages unlocked). I know that in the first two versions I uploaded, I had broken the gold seller by translating some things inconsistently, but it's fixed in 0.3.

Edit: I checked your version, and as far as I can tell they're the same. If I run into any bugs, I'll compare and see if I can spot any differences, but looking where I downloaded from, it does say 1.03. Thanks for uploading.
I don't believe you are using 1.03. My untranslated version's game.ini mentions it being 1.03 while yours has no version listed, mine has a readme with version changes listed while yours has no readme, and most importantly the Game.rgss2a file is 95,069kb while the one in your latest translation is only 91,779kb. With this said I do appreciate the translation efforts and hope to see more in the future.

Raven4D

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi there. :)
How translation going? Still LIVE or not? ^(

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The archive containing the translated version seems corrupted. Can someone reupload it?

mocken999

Reputation score

Can someone please explain how to get the white orb without working in the brothel so the virgin ending can be achieved? I visited the antique shop every day it was open for 25 days and the man never came back; like it was explained in an earlier post.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can someone please explain how to get the white orb without working in the brothel so the virgin ending can be achieved? I visited the antique shop every day it was open for 25 days and the man never came back; like it was explained in an earlier post.
Make absolutely sure you have the updated version. After you've done so....I have no idea, it worked for me before the updated version. Saw the guy twice in there.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does the slave auction actually do anything?

i heard you can buy one, but it wont let me.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

does the slave auction actually do anything?

i heard you can buy one, but it wont let me.
Along the story, you'll meet slave traders hunting after a runaway.

After you save her (from monsters, not the traders) the traders will take her away.

After that you can go to them and offer to buy her off them.

Then she'll be in the church as recruitable ally (she can wear just about anything, although her starting level is probably pretty low compare to when you can get her thus most people just opt to still use the mercenaries since you also need to get them to lv 20 to unlock the 3rd scene)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Along the story, you'll meet slave traders hunting after a runaway.

After you save her (from monsters, not the traders) the traders will take her away.

After that you can go to them and offer to buy her off them.

Then she'll be in the church as recruitable ally (she can wear just about anything, although her starting level is probably pretty low compare to when you can get her thus most people just opt to still use the mercenaries since you also need to get them to lv 20 to unlock the 3rd scene)
She's actually quite awesome if you take the time to level her. You'll always regret not having that extra member or 2 from the mercenaries but the two of you can alter and switch your jobs to complement each other (make her melee while you cast and vice versa). Only thing I don't like, is her lack of H after you rescue her. She would have been a great partner in some of the H scenes...plus she's adorable as hell.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, she's excaped, but i don't know where i would save her from.

I just got the white orb, now i need to kill the Golem I guess?

Last time i faced it, it was with me as caster, and ruby as backup (she has a group attack that can oneshot almost everything i have faced so-far, so double-caster is rarely a problem)

It just tried to auto-correct "Golem" to "geology"

heh, close enough i guess.

also, what does praying at the statue do? I got "angel band" or something, that says it stops KO.

does that protect me from GOR, or does that just make me invincible?

is that the only thing you can find there?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, she's excaped, but i don't know where i would save her from.

I just got the white orb, now i need to kill the Golem I guess?

Last time i faced it, it was with me as caster, and ruby as backup (she has a group attack that can oneshot almost everything i have faced so-far, so double-caster is rarely a problem)

It just tried to auto-correct "Golem" to "geology"

heh, close enough i guess.

also, what does praying at the statue do? I got "angel band" or something, that says it stops KO.

does that protect me from GOR, or does that just make me invincible?

is that the only thing you can find there?
Protection from skills and magic with instant KO effect. And praying to the statue after certain H numbers will grant you gifts from the goddess until you get her robes. Which has some nice healing spells on it if I remember correctly.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I also have the geisha cloth.

not sure how to turn it into dancer clothes.

been to both tailors (normal one, and high class one) tried buying and tried talking. no dice.

do i need to "unlock" the option by triggering an event or something?