What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ bibuya] [ ビブ屋] Haru-Uru: The Whore Quest of Yuna / ハルウル RE099406 RJ099406

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Haru Uru Baishun

I also have the geisha cloth.

not sure how to turn it into dancer clothes.

been to both tailors (normal one, and high class one) tried buying and tried talking. no dice.

do i need to "unlock" the option by triggering an event or something?
The house left from the inn, that's the guy who'll take the cloth from you, lock himself inside for a few days, then give you the cloth after.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The house left from the inn, that's the guy who'll take the cloth from you, lock himself inside for a few days, then give you the cloth after.
it says "they seem to be absent"

whats the trigger for them arriving?

also, what's "slimey"?

I found the woman who talks about it, then i got the slimes, traded them for "slimey" now what?

the woman it started with is gone.

Last edited:

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score

Slimey adds a additional scene in the Brothel (but it doesnt seem to grant any bonuses)

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score

I think you need to talk 1 time to the Brothel guy. After u did that the scene should just appear.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think you need to talk 1 time to the Brothel guy. After u did that the scene should just appear.
tried that, no dice. then suddenly the option was there.

guess you need to do enough brothel scenes for it to show up.

stuck on something else now.

just rescued "female warrior Fina" the brown skinned chick, and found her in the bar afterwards (also, found the blacksmith in the same cave, so now i can make weapons)

she has asked me to find her sister at the "orc den"

do you know where that is? all the diffrent areas have blended together in my mind.

frankly i only found her and the blacksmith because i got lost looking for the "rising fruit" for the baker's "little problem".
(step on the red portal, then go through the north cave, then north again, then follow the river till you can turn west for the cave with Fina in)

the sister i'm looking for is called "neve" or something. anyone know where she is?

Last edited:

lulong420

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

tried that, no dice. then suddenly the option was there.

the sister i'm looking for is called "neve" or something. anyone know where she is?
I honestly don't know which sister is which but I found one in a cave located in the same area you open the waterpath with the switch. Another one was found in a west pathway in the area right before the waterpath area after opening a switch a path becomes available to the west. Once you're inside there are 3 or 4 caves. just follow east side and you'll get to 2 doors its the one on the left.

Also with the dancer costume, my first playthrough I got it before I even touched the brothel so I don't think those two are linked, this playthrough I did the merchant corruption route and haven't seen it open and I've been a regular at the brothel so iunno.

I am stuck on finding the rising flower for the erection medicine. :( been running around in circles lol though that strat actually worked for getting past the black seal, now for the flower... EDIT: Found the flower after checking back on a suspicious tower full of plants. (after the slave traders give you the black orb and you exit where they did there is a giant tower to the right of the building you exited), was a good lvl grinding place for unlocking scenes tho waiting for something to spawn. You get a Dryad wand out of the ordeal too, I suggest learning the fire spells from witch armor you swap out with the female merc it makes both grinding and killing boss really easy. Found it on Day of Fire if that means anything, was just checking day after day till it came up cause the top of that place looked really suspicious G_G

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I honestly don't know which sister is which but I found one in a cave located in the same area you open the waterpath with the switch. Another one was found in a west pathway in the area right before the waterpath area after opening a switch a path becomes available to the west. Once you're inside there are 3 or 4 caves. just follow east side and you'll get to 2 doors its the one on the left.

I don't quite understand what you mean.

where is this "water-path and switch"

in the couple of caves directly north of the red portal?

edit: just ran through that area, pretty sure she's the one i already found.

for that matter, what do you do after rescuing the priest? i can't find anymore unexplored areas, but I still havn't activated the third teleporter.

Last edited:

Crasses123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have an idea on how to get the White orb without working in the brothel?

Someone mentioned earlier that you just have to wait a couple of days and return to the shop where you met the guy and he would sell it to you.

So far that has not happend, i have waited like 3 "weeks".

Am i missing something?

I have 0% "Pride resistance?" and are pretty low level. Does stuff like that matter?

Blix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh wow, this game is much better when you have context to events and story, Thank You Sinisterpastry for your partial translation, I hope to see more. =D

freearea

Reputation score

Does anyone have an idea on how to get the White orb without working in the brothel?

Someone mentioned earlier that you just have to wait a couple of days and return to the shop where you met the guy and he would sell it to you.

So far that has not happend, i have waited like 3 "weeks".

Am i missing something?

I have 0% "Pride resistance?" and are pretty low level. Does stuff like that matter?
what version of the game do you have? because the older version does not have
the virgin road.

Crasses123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im not sure what version i have, but in the recollection scenes i the main menu i have 40 possible scenes, if that helps.

I got a semi translated version, it is basicly translated up to the point where you got to the place where you need the orb.

ITH is not very kind to this game, but it is playable, just a little tedious.
Alot of repetitions, and i often have to mark what i want translated.

Anyone have a link to the latest translated version?
I think that must be the problem.

Yuna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys, i'm new here.. can i have a fully translated (english) version of this game... coz what i have now is half translated and i have difficulty to playing the game :(

Thank you guys..:eek:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi guys, i'm new here.. can i have a fully translated (english) version of this game... coz what i have now is half translated and i have difficulty to playing the game :(

what you have is all there is atm :eek:

oouser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

U should get used to agth + translation aggregator...

Yuna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

U should get used to agth + translation aggregator...
Currently im playing version 1.03 and i already rescue the slave, but along the way since i totally dont understand japanese i cant fully enjoy the scene :(

After i read the whole page (12) in this thread, what i get is, atgh is quite difficult to use (i havent try it tough) and i see that sinisterpastry is translating the game (havent try it).

Can u guys give recommendation which one better for me?

Thank u guys..:eek:

----

Edit: after i read about agth n translation aggregator, i think i like sinisterpastry masterpiece (still partial)

Anyway, cheers sinister, hope u will finish the whole thing soon (especially two NTR event between mikhail n yuna)

Last edited:

Yuna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so you just keep doing brothel scenes until it happens?
After u got the slimey, u go to brothel and talk with the npc inside the brothel.. That one can initiate the event..

magrao121

Reputation score

Can I enter this place again?
ulmf.org/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=14269&stc=1&d=1376908236
I defeated the demon inside the cave and this door opened.
but i used the return skill because my slave dead and after that i did a save inside the town..
can i go this place again? what suppose to make inside that door, any cloth?
sorry my bad English

Attachments

Last edited:

Dai_Mazoku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can I enter this place again?

I defeated the demon inside the cave and this door opened.
but i used the return skill because my slave dead and after that i did a save inside the town..
can i go this place again? what suppose to make inside that door, any cloth?
sorry my bad English
The doors in this room will open on their "element" day, the fire gate (left side) will open in the days of Fire(火), the water gate in the middle, on Water(水) days and the trees gate on the right will be open on Wood (木) days.

@ lulong420: yes, the fruit for the erection medicine will spawn only on Fire days.

Yuna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys, do you guys have the image when yuna smiling while covering his eyes? I mean the first image when the game started but without the menu bar and other image.

I'm trying searching in google, but no result.. :(

Attachments