What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ bibuya] [ ビブ屋] Haru-Uru: The Whore Quest of Yuna / ハルウル RE099406 RJ099406

TooN0ble

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Haru Uru Baishun

My RapidShare link a couple posts back should be working again. They added some new priviliges settings and turned that file to private by default.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thx but i already got it via PM

v1.03

thx to mikonin

noppyx99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello everyone.I interest in this game so,
I try translate this game by use machine translatetion tool.
I want your opinion from use translatetion tool to translate this game
Is it work or anything.
here link:
mediafire.com/?jbtt7c1rt6b9lsn
Translate from opening to begin hire mercenary and some interface

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello everyone.I interest in this game so,
I try translate this game by use machine translatetion tool.
I want your opinion from use translatetion tool to translate this game
Is it work or anything.
here link:
mediafire.com/?jbtt7c1rt6b9lsn
Translate from opening to begin hire mercenary and some interface
I would totally welcome this since the translations constantly pile on top of each other in a conversation. This will make playing the game much easier.

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score

The fix is down ... Can some1 reupload this please. I don't want to play this game without AGTH

jojo7action

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That partial translation works great. Game is playable with machine translation!

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can someone tell me whats so special about this game? does it have animation? i dont tend to like rpggame maker games unless they have animation. like that 3d tentacle maze game

Sinisterpastry

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not to step on anyone's toes, but I've been working on my own translation for this game. Didn't realize someone else was already doing it until I came to post this. It's a bit better than a machine translation, though I make no guarantees about the accuracy of the translation, and the formatting is kind of janky in places. I don't think I broke anything, though, and everything available in the prologue should be in English.

You can get it at: 4shared.com/rar/eRheddZ7/Haru_-_eng.html
or: mega.co.nz/#!958wWbLY!HwP2WSXBV3DtVbFwqRFJbzrNmHxpcqmsz7g6274SEPY

Please let me know if you find any issues with it. I'll probably continue on with the translation. Any feedback is welcome.

Blisken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not to step on anyone's toes, but I've been working on my own translation for this game. Didn't realize someone else was already doing it until I came to post this. It's a bit better than a machine translation, though I make no guarantees about the accuracy of the translation, and the formatting is kind of janky in places. I don't think I broke anything, though, and everything available in the prologue should be in English.

You can get it at: 4shared.com/rar/eRheddZ7/Haru_-_eng.html
or: mega.co.nz/#!958wWbLY!HwP2WSXBV3DtVbFwqRFJbzrNmHxpcqmsz7g6274SEPY

Please let me know if you find any issues with it. I'll probably continue on with the translation. Any feedback is welcome.
Good translation is good to know that there are people translating this game hope to see more soon keep up the good job

Sinisterpastry

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good translation is good to know that there are people translating this game hope to see more soon keep up the good job
Thanks, I'm still plugging away. I'm just about done everything available until you can leave town for the first time. I'll probably put out another version in a day or two, which should have the first 4 H scenes translated.

drsaorix

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks pretty good, is there a walkthrough for this?

Blisken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, I'm still plugging away. I'm just about done everything available until you can leave town for the first time. I'll probably put out another version in a day or two, which should have the first 4 H scenes translated.
Awesome looking forward to it

Sinisterpastry

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And here we are. Updated my translation with 4 H scenes, text for the slums and hiring the mercenaries, and most of the first area of the dungeon. I also fixed a few formatting issues with the UI, though there are still some around.

Mega: mega.co.nz/#!BtlmGTKK!HRo91nSb2C6t1r-FE4HyBxFkZzVhg81EuxMrhEXrl8s
4Shared: 4shared.com/rar/glVGjpf9/Haru_-_eng02.html

Enjoy.

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And here we are. Updated my translation with 4 H scenes, text for the slums and hiring the mercenaries, and most of the first area of the dungeon. I also fixed a few formatting issues with the UI, though there are still some around.

Enjoy.
THANK YOU! keep up the good work!

Blisken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Enjoy.
Thank you very much keep up the good work