What's new

RPG [PCを窓から] 迷宮のマリオネット (Marionette of the Labyrinth)

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: 迷宮のマリオネット (Marionette of the Labyrinth)

Looks like there's an update on his blog regarding a new game (?) if I'm trudging through Google Translate correctly.
As I understand, he is now working on a new area for the Marionette game that will be accessible post-game. He also mentions he wants to do a 2D action game next (2D ero platforming games are reproducing like crazy these days...not that I'm complaining...)

Anyway, good news...

Minis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, the game looking pretty fun.

but i cant find a link of it to download. maybe some1 can give me 1 or if its no longer uploaded maybe u could re up ?

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yep, even copy paste the ML link it doesn't works.

wytdb2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is the old version, but it's what I have. Enjoy. Save #20 is the one in the gallery area.

Attachments

bechat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How im suposed to do for running the game ???
I have extract and when i try to run the .exe file a little meesage appear with a lot of crap write on it.
Can anyone help me please ?

Attachments

Last edited:

Leahcim713

Reputation score

This is the old version, but it's what I have. Enjoy. Save #20 is the one in the gallery area.
you have no idea how happy you have made me. Thank you so much. :D

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How im suposed to do for running the game ???
I have extract and when i try to run the .exe file a little meesage appear with a lot of crap writed on it.
Can anyone help me please ?
I second this. Got the same problem. someone help quickly please!

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Uuh, Maybe you need to change your Regional Setting to Japanese...

bechat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Uuh, Maybe you need to change your Regional Setting to Japanese...
How ?
Im with window 7 ( Xp )

Last edited:

wytdb2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, this is how it works on my copy of windows 7.

Open up your control panel.
Choose "Clock, Language, and Region"
From there, select "Region and language"
A window should pop up with the settings.
Choose the Administrative Tab.
Then click "Change system locale"
Set it to Japanese.

You may need to restart your computer after that.

Make sure that you also unzip files while your locale is Japanese and with a program that has decent non-english language support. 7-zip works well for me.

There's really very little downside to putting your system locale in Japanese, and it is something you should definitely do if you plan on playing hentai games.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Update on his blog (Finally!) I think it reads that he's making a sub-scenario for Marionette, because the next game won't be ready for at least another half year. However, the translation was really bungled for this one, so if someone gets something else out of this just let me know.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Update on his blog (Finally!) I think it reads that he's making a sub-scenario for Marionette, because the next game won't be ready for at least another half year. However, the translation was really bungled for this one, so if someone gets something else out of this just let me know.

Thanks for the update! I seriously forgot to keep track of this circle. And lol, I see he/she's a fan of Repure Aria. Chaos~

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was going to lose hope!
This is one of my favourite games!

Maybe I'll enjoy also Repurearia... but without translation is too hard for me getting involved.

turbotoucher

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can't find any working links the media fire one was taken down, can anyone pm me a link. Pretty please i'm getting desperate here, would just buy it if i had money.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Can't find any working links the media fire one was taken down, can anyone pm me a link. Pretty please i'm getting desperate here, would just buy it if i had money.

Holy Emperor of Mankind .... that that that avatar of yours is extremely disturbing.

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

You're a cheap bastard. The game is good, and costs less than 5€/$. Like others said, if no one supports authors of good games, we're bound to get crap games.

Anyway, not going to hold a morale speech, not here, and there's still hope that you change your mind in the future.

PM me, and I'll get you a valid link (not sure if it's safe/against the forum rules to post links to torrents).

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me where to found the last weapon and the last armor? I've finished the game but still got empty slot there D:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Edit:Removed. Accidentally uploaded the demo.

Re-upload for currently interested parties and other people.

All Mediafire uploads are inevitability dead by this point so it can't be helped.

Last edited:

GS90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think you only uploaded the trial there, or I'm stuck for some asinine reason. There's police tape over some doors.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think you only uploaded the trial there, or I'm stuck for some asinine reason. There's police tape over some doors.
You're right. I goofed. It's when people actually point these things out that it proves to be helpful.

Well, I found a torrent link, otherwise, I'm fetching it from here and going to re upload it once it's finished. The game is so tiny so you'll probably end up picking it up from here unless you can't use them, it won't take me long to re-upload.

Edit:Here ya go.

Last edited: