What's new

RPG [PCを窓から] 迷宮のマリオネット (Marionette of the Labyrinth)

gofish9

Reputation score
Re: 迷宮のマリオネット (Marionette of the Labyrinth)

The wait is killing me. How much longer do you guys think it'll take?

agagagas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

DLsite probably won't even know he's done until after the holidays are over. Afterwards there is the whole update and approval process.

I give it two to three weeks?

agagagas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

scratch that; It is now possible to buy the game from DLsite.

Huzzah!

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

DLsite probably won't even know he's done until after the holidays are over. Afterwards there is the whole update and approval process.

I give it two to three weeks?
dlsite do take quite a while to respond to emails...it's kinda frustrating at times...

agagagas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As I understand it the typical, relative size of a workforce in Japan is smaller than most countries.

Efficiency and all that jazz.

edit: apparently the game just came out o_O

Efficiency indeed!

agagagas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seems to be a pretty lengthy game despite it's relatively small file size

The trial seems to have been updated as well.

Last edited:

Phantasy89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i'm having one of those epeen flashbacks lol

I think everyone was waiting for this release
so yea
enjoy
*fap fap fap*
yup that is all

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that would usually mean grinding, ^^ those sprite animations dont take up much space either, meaning a modestly smaller amount of cgs and it's still sweet :)

Reputation score

Right I'm already stuck. I've saved the blue witch twice now, and I have a laser sword. I've beaten the plant boss (obviously) as well as the giant goblin. I've gone up a tower to the north and pressed a switch and nothing seems to have happened.

What do?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that would usually mean grinding, ^^ those sprite animations dont take up much space either, meaning a modestly smaller amount of cgs and it's still sweet :)
Game has no levels. Only items to boost your stats so no grinding at all. I have to admit though that I would've preferred leveling over the items just because grinding in a game like this is actually fun.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Right I'm already stuck. I've saved the blue witch twice now, and I have a laser sword. I've beaten the plant boss (obviously) as well as the giant goblin. I've gone up a tower to the north and pressed a switch and nothing seems to have happened.

What do?
There are two switches in that tower. If you trigger both, you can go north through two doors (each switch opens one of them). Then you'll fight the witch for a third time and then it's the final boss.

The game doesn't seem too linear, too. I finished it on accident without finding even half the items!

Anyone understood the status, btw? I got a pink cloud that turn it into "Heat", but it didn't seem to have anything to do with sex. The slimes and zombies would turn Heat back to Nomal and Nomal to Hollow when hitting you... And Hollow makes you veeeery slow (and fighting the witch for the third time in hollow mode is haaaaaaaard).

Reputation score

Heat may lower the damage you deal, but I'm not certain. Hollow is definitely a slow down, but other than that seems to be nothing.

Anyone know where to find all the costumes? I have the skimpy armor as well as the blue mage robes, but I'm still missing two costumes

agagagas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To the left of the entrance to the "final dungeon" the person above me was referring to is the final dungeon in the forest (spooky castle) where you follow a blood trail and can obtain the "holy knight" armor. This armor makes you slow but has the best defense in the game.

That makes all the costumes for me except the one that goes in slot 1. Don't know where to find that or if there is even a fifth dungeon.

inigomontoya

Reputation score

Where is the skimpy armor?

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Maybe I'm just stupid, but I seem to be stuck at the very beginning. Saved the witch once and get the same armor she has, but then where am I supposed to go?

Lamilto

Reputation score

You get the skimpy armor after you beat the game. Loading the clear game data and talking to the knight helm gives you it.

Reputation score

Where is the skimpy armor?
This one is hard to explain. Basically you need to go as far to the east as you possibly can. If you find yourself fighting three black armored beasties then you're in the right place. I'm really sorry I can't describe it better, but I can barely find my way around the map as it is.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Never mind, what I thought was a wall turned out to be a door. lol

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Heat seems to make you more vulnerable to knockdown, letting enemies reach you for raping.

Right now I'm stuck too. I hit the switch in the right tower, but the left tower's gate is still down and I can't figure out what triggers it.