What's new

RPG [PCを窓から] 迷宮のマリオネット (Marionette of the Labyrinth)

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 迷宮のマリオネット (Marionette of the Labyrinth)

Does anyone have clear game data with the skimpy armor?

inigomontoya

Reputation score

This one is hard to explain. Basically you need to go as far to the east as you possibly can. If you find yourself fighting three black armored beasties then you're in the right place. I'm really sorry I can't describe it better, but I can barely find my way around the map as it is.
Thanks!

Reputation score

Heat seems to make you more vulnerable to knockdown, letting enemies reach you for raping.

Right now I'm stuck too. I hit the switch in the right tower, but the left tower's gate is still down and I can't figure out what triggers it.
You actually need to get to the first floor of the right tower and just run into the west side of it. Turns out, it's a door not a wall haha

TooN0ble

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What are the options for the first three sections in the Config.exe ?
The last two are obviously Music and Sound effects but I cant make out the first two.

Nocturne6

Reputation score

There are two switches in that tower. If you trigger both, you can go north through two doors (each switch opens one of them). Then you'll fight the witch for a third time and then it's the final boss.

The game doesn't seem too linear, too. I finished it on accident without finding even half the items!

Anyone understood the status, btw? I got a pink cloud that turn it into "Heat", but it didn't seem to have anything to do with sex. The slimes and zombies would turn Heat back to Nomal and Nomal to Hollow when hitting you... And Hollow makes you veeeery slow (and fighting the witch for the third time in hollow mode is haaaaaaaard).
Heat lowers your defense, ups your attack by 10, and maybe makes you
more vulnerable to knockdown.

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I finished the game, but I missed a few items. Here's my save folder.

Attachments

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how do you take off all her clothes? is it a special armor? i noticed in the blog theres a picture of the witch getting attacked by a bunch of those tentacle monster things and many pictures your character being naked

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's a special armor you get for winning the game.

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how do you take off all her clothes? is it a special armor? i noticed in the blog theres a picture of the witch getting attacked by a bunch of those tentacle monster things and many pictures your character being naked
Finish the game, then when you're returned to the first room, talk to the knight helmet, it will send you to omake room. Talk to the helmet again and to unlock naked.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

all costumes

Attachments

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So does anyone know what the config options are?

Yes, finally got 15 posts so I can actually post real links now!

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Heat as said give +atk -def and has a slight difference in sprite sex in doggy style.
Hollow give +def -atk -spd and doggy style turns missionary.
Most enemies rape is doggy style/missionary with a few exceptions: White armadillo, licks. Black Armadillo, missionary (from side). 2 zombies, DP. And of course all bosses have special rapes.

Last edited:

thswherizat

Reputation score

The zombies can also triple team you.

I only wish there was a gallery mode : \

Awesome gameplay, a bit short though.

Last edited:

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There actually is a gallery mode (of sorts). After you beat the game and save talk to the helmet in the room twice (once for the no clothes option) and it will transport you to a room where you can lose to any enemy or view the two other girls animations.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Here's my save folder. Put it in the ML folder, then load save #20 (keep pressing right on the load select screen). It puts you in the gallery room. You can go in the doors and get knocked around by the enemies to see the scenes. Talk to the helmet in the main room to recover health.

Attachments

busa-guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

been reading the above posts and it appears my empty slots
are for the HOLY ARMOUR and the LASER SWORD
I thought i did everything?
didn't get the laser sword after the last witch battle.
anyone know where i can find these?

nyczlazyazn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Laser sword is the first slot? You can get that before the first boss. I found it by accident. <_< In the first area, there's a set of stairs that leads to an early goblin cave area. In the room with an upgrade, go down the bottom right, follow the area all the way to an empty storehouse room and go through the left side to reach the area with the sword.

dienow

Reputation score

This isn't Legend of Zelda. It's Crystalis/Godslayer. Even the SAVE/LOAD images are the same. If it had a roughly similar music style, that's what it'd be to a T.

The Hero Sword even looks like Crystalis. Which I just found way too easily.

Weapons are found:
Holy Sword: If you follow the first sewer level all the way to the cave with goblins in it, follow the cave (check walls). You'll come to an open area with a rock you can't move. Go east, north. Area with goblins, go west. Go north into new area. Go down the stairs on the right. In the room with bookcases, go through the west wall. You're in the area with the sword.
Fire Wand: Go east in first sewers. Easy to find. Beat the magician, she drops down. Go to lower level, find wand, her being raped.
Hammer: Once you can exit the sewers to the south, go south in the new area, then west. Stay going west till you can't anymore. Go north. In this cave you will fight the magician. Beat her and go back out of the cave.
Lightning Wand: In the castle somewhere. The castle isn't that hard to navigate. Just check the area.

Armors are found:
Nude: Beat game, talk to helmet, talk to helmet in new area.
Magician: Head west from your immediate start until you can't go west anymore.
Skimpy: From the exit of the sewers at the south, you come to a new area. Head south, and keep going east. Just go north-eastish as much as you can. Beat three armadillos that are black, not white, but black, not 2, or 1, or 4 or more, but three. Three, being the... oops, sorry.
Knight: In front of the castle, which is directly north of the new area where you exit the sewers, you head left. (You must beat the giant boss before this opens up.) In the tower, down, keep following the path. You'll fight a boss eventually. Beat him and go north. Voila.

Last edited:

Zetsunei

Reputation score

So does anyone know what the config options are?

Yes, finally got 15 posts so I can actually post real links now!
Draw mode, Window/Fullscreen, Quality options ( highest to lowest from top to bottom ), BGM on/off, sound effects on/off.

There's no reason to change any of these unless you're running a fairly old toaster. You can press F8 to turn on Frame Skip mode during the game, and press F5 to toggle the quality options. F4 also changes the window size.

Ayu Break

Reputation score

After the wait I found this disapointingly short to be honist.

Still a fun little gamewith decent images, it would have benifited from having more than 5 CGs though.