What's new

RPG [PCを窓から] 迷宮のマリオネット (Marionette of the Labyrinth)

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: 迷宮のマリオネット (Marionette of the Labyrinth)

After the wait I found this disapointingly short to be honist.

Still a fun little gamewith decent images, it would have benifited from having more than 5 CGs though.
Yeah, it was pretty short. But, it's only 8 dollars, which is obscenely cheap by dlsite standards, and is longer than many games I've played on dlsite. The sprite work is fun, it at least has decent CG, and I never felt like I was wasting my time. It suffers from some correctable issues, like limited positions, enemy selection, enemy AI, and attack diversity, but it's otherwise a fun little game to play.

It's the first game to appear on dlsite from the circle, so one can only hope they do even better next time.

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Downloaded, tested and bought!

A little neat H-game, short but well polished.
I found the "gallery" that you obtain when you beat the game a real demonstration of style.

If you like it, buy it because we need to encourage good game designers

Cyborg-

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm running this game using AppLocale, but I am still getting weird fonts. Does AppLocale not work with this game?

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Stop trying to run things with Applocale. Serioiusly. Applocale is NOT to be used to run games. It is even more not to be used installing games. Or extracting them, god forbid you try hooking applocale through 7zip. This is even more true with applocale under Vista/Win7. Just. Don't. You will awaken nightmares from the depths that you are not equipped to even face.

Switch to Japanese non-unicode, never look back, and GO JOE!

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I was scared during that dark lvl for a bit, but then I remembered something I forgot. I have a lightsaber long sword. They have a dagger or nothing. They should be fearing me! And then I strolled through it. ^_^

Arrngrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

"Downloaded, tested and bought!"

^ This!

Fun game, enjoyed the sprite sex, wtb more. :)

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Been waiting for this release. Marathonned it last night, wasn't disappointed!

MAJOR SPOILERS DO NOT OPEN UNLESS YOU HAVE FINISHED THE GAME
Not satisfied with the ending however. Before you get into the final boss-fight with Mishaela (blue magician) she starts saying how she's doing this "under orders". So that begs the question - WHOSE orders? And I was SO excited that it might lead to more gameplay because presumably you're now going to find and kill the "big bad" who orchestrated all this chaos against you and your friend....

...and then its all GAME OVER THANK YOU FOR PLAYING and I'm like :(

I only HOPE it's because the guy wants to make a sequel. Now that would TRULY make my day~

Last edited:

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this was a nice little game, samething here Downloaded, played, supported. Though it was a little to easy nothing really seemed to come after you spam fire attack till you get the light saber and then chain-mail armor was just OP. but I really liked it, hopefully there will be more from this author.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Clarifying on some of the items ingame locations.

"Skimpy Armor: From the exit of the sewers at the south, you come to a new area. Head south (A couple of screens until you can go east), and keep going east. Just go north-eastish as much as you can. Beat three armadillos that are black." -dienow

Your main goal is to head NE but you will need to go south sometimes, just head NE whenever you can and south when you can't go either N (To a new area :p) or E. You'll know you're close to them when the music changes and the areas have pillars in them, it's just a few more screens NE from when it first changes.

Magician Armor: You probably need to beat the first boss/miniboss and obtain her fire wand first to clear the giant slimes out of the way.

Weapons and Armor comparison:
Weapons:

Holy Sword: Extremely powerful with a huge cone range infront of you. It's kind of an easy mode way of completing the game especially since you can obtain it almost immediately. It remains the most useful weapon throughout the game. If you want any kind of challenge, avoid this weapon, I'm kind of sad I found it so early.
Fire Wand: Shoots a fire aoe a few steps ahead of you, it can actually be annoying since enemies that are too close will be missed by it and you have to back up.
Hammer: Very short range though good attack, should really only be used when you're fighting armored enemies like the armadillos as it's the only way to kill them.
Lightning Wand: The strength of the Holy Sword and it drops a bolt of lightning down where you stand that explodes in an aoe when you attack again. The delay and short range make it a bit less useful than the Holy Sword.

Armors:

Nude: Nice for watching the animations :p
Magician: At first it seems to give you a bit more attack than your default armor but if you obtain some attack upgrades found around the world, it no longer does and just lowers your defense, soon obsolete.
Skimpy: More attack and less defense, a stronger version of the magician armor but it also increases your movement speed by quite a bit. (Makes her butt visible during sex attacks)
Knight: Very high defense but slows you down, with Hollow status you can get trapped in an endless sex loop you move so slow.

Sexy animations you could miss:
Slime: Hollow status changes it to missionary, Heat status puts you on all fours instead of leaning on your elbow
Insects: Hollow status changes it to missionary, Heat status puts you on all fours instead of leaning on your elbow
Goblin: Hollow status changes it to missionary, Heat status puts you on all fours instead of leaning on your elbow
Armored Gauntlet Goblin: Hollow status changes it to missionary, Heat status puts you on all fours instead of leaning on your elbow
Zombies: Hollow status changes it to missionary (When 1 zombie), Heat status puts you on all fours instead of leaning on your elbow (When one zombie). They can also double and triple team you but they need to come from different sides, so try to fall in the middle of them or they won't latch on.
Plant Boss: The animation changes a bit after you faint and it cums in you, so keep watching.

There are also shortcuts all around the world, usually accessible once you obtain the hammer so it's good to grab as soon as you can.

And yes this game is great, I'd recommend it pretty highly. It's short and simple but the art and animation are great, it's easy to understand without any Jap knowledge which is rare in these types of open ended games. I wish more people would follow this formula. I really hope the maker of this continues great games like this.

Normally I'd make a walkthrough or add more detailed info but you can beat this in about an hour or an hour and a half with all the items and there's really only one confusing part in the whole game, even the story is pretty easy to understand. Just remember to check out the helmet after you beat the game, you can even see the other girls animations (I saved at them just in case and was happy to find them in the gallery)

Last edited:

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Skimpy Armor: From the exit of the sewers at the south, you come to a new area. Head south (A couple of screens until you can go east), and keep going east. Just go north-eastish as much as you can. Beat three armadillos that are black." -dienow

Your main goal is to head NE but you will need to go south sometimes, just head NE whenever you can and south when you can't go either N (To a new area :p) or E. You'll know you're close to them when the music changes and the areas have pillars in them, it's just a few more screens NE from when it first changes.

Magician Armor: You probably need to beat the first boss/miniboss and obtain her fire wand first to clear the giant slimes out of the way.

Weapons and Armor comparison:
Weapons:

Holy Sword: Extremely powerful with a huge cone range infront of you. It's kind of an easy mode way of completing the game especially since you can obtain it almost immediately. It remains the most useful weapon throughout the game. If you want any kind of challenge, avoid this weapon, I'm kind of sad I found it so early.
Fire Wand: Shoots a fire aoe a few steps ahead of you, it can actually be annoying since enemies that are too close will be missed by it and you have to back up.
Hammer: Very short range though good attack, should really only be used when you're fighting armored enemies like the armadillos as it's the only way to kill them.
Lightning Wand: The strength of the Holy Sword and it drops a bolt of lightning down where you stand that explodes in an aoe when you attack again. The delay and short range make it a bit less useful than the Holy Sword.

Armors:

Nude: Nice for watching the animations :p
Magician: At first it seems to give you a bit more attack than your default armor but if you obtain some attack upgrades found around the world, it no longer does and just lowers your defense, soon obsolete.
Skimpy: More attack and less defense, a stronger version of the magician armor but it also increases your movement speed by quite a bit. (Makes her butt visible during sex attacks)
Knight: Very high defense but slows you down, with Hollow status you can get trapped in an endless sex loop you move so slow.

Sexy animations you could miss:
Slime: Hollow status changes it to missionary, Heat status puts you on all fours instead of leaning on your elbow
Insects: Hollow status changes it to missionary, Heat status puts you on all fours instead of leaning on your elbow
Goblin: Hollow status changes it to missionary, Heat status puts you on all fours instead of leaning on your elbow
Armored Gauntlet Goblin: Hollow status changes it to missionary, Heat status puts you on all fours instead of leaning on your elbow
Zombies: Hollow status changes it to missionary (When 1 zombie), Heat status puts you on all fours instead of leaning on your elbow (When one zombie). They can also double and triple team you but they need to come from different sides, so try to fall in the middle of them or they won't latch on.
Plant Boss: The animation changes a bit after you faint and it cums in you, so keep watching.

There are also shortcuts all around the world, usually accessible once you obtain the hammer so it's good to grab as soon as you can.

And yes this game is great, I'd recommend it pretty highly. It's short and simple but the art and animation are great, it's easy to understand without any Jap knowledge which is rare in these types of open ended games. I wish more people would follow this formula. I really hope the maker of this continues great games like this.

Normally I'd make a walkthrough or add more detailed info but you can beat this in about an hour or an hour and a half with all the items and there's really only one confusing part in the whole game, even the story is pretty easy to understand. Just remember to check out the helmet after you beat the game, you can even see the other girls animations (I saved at them just in case and was happy to find them in the gallery)
There is also another (my personal favorite) animation in the spooky part of the castle. If you go to the one room that has those small pathways that lead nowhere, the knife guy will pop up behind her (scared the shit outta me the first time). If you walk up to him he will knife and then screw her from behind while holding her mouth shut.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There is also another (my personal favorite) animation in the spooky part of the castle. If you go to the one room that has those small pathways that lead nowhere, the knife guy will pop up behind her (scared the shit outta me the first time). If you walk up to him he will knife and then screw her from behind while holding her mouth shut.
I didn't think that was a secret :p But yeah, check those too. He shows up in the aftergame animation lobby (Though it's hard to get him to latch on since they disappear, try to be below or above one and have them push you down or up or it'll knock you too far away to get sexed up.)

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Fun little game, I beat it in one sitting but regret nothing. It's really well made too. Like someone mentioned before, it would have been better with more CGs; but the sprites made up for that.

I really hope he makes a sequel. I think there's potential in this game type.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I bought this game yesterday. :)
If you like it buy it and maybe will be a sequel.

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Addendum: Magician armour increases the attack power of the flame rod, so is useful to equip alongside it.

Hand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No need for the wand, just use sword to push it away.

Blood-Shadow

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello I have a problem, the game not work and says I'm missing on gam.dat st,, E, U, 1, n, one gets smaller, how I can fix it.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English:eek:.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Speaking of the gallery,I'm a little curious.

I didn't find the other two scenes with the magician, I know the 2nd one gives the lazer sword that's been mentioned but according to the gallery, there seems to be a third one where she's being raped by the zombie(?) knights, does that reward anything?

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hello I have a problem, the game not work and says I'm missing on gam.dat st,, E, U, 1, n, one gets smaller, how I can fix it.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English:eek:.
Have you set your computer's locale to Japanese?

You do it over here:
here.jpg

If the game has any japanese-named files, you might need to re-extract the game's archive for it to work. You also need to restart your OS for it to start being in effect.

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Speaking of the gallery,I'm a little curious.

I didn't find the other two scenes with the magician, I know the 2nd one gives the lazer sword that's been mentioned but according to the gallery, there seems to be a third one where she's being raped by the zombie(?) knights, does that reward anything?
The three items that you get from saving the magician is one 100% heal potion, three heat potions, and three hollow potions. The laser sword is found by other means that i can't really explain, but someone already posted how to find/unlock everything in an earlier post. Also after saving her, she will appear in specific areas that has a blue towel in the area that you saved her. When you talk to her you she will heal you and refill your potion supply.

Rrazz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh god that guy >.< I ran into that area last night...at like 3 in the morning with the lights off...:eek:

As everyone else has said, this game is surprisingly fun. And I don't for a minute regret paying for it. The only real problem I've had with the game is finding the right direction to go at times. I think last night I spent a good hour just walking around in circles cause I missed that one patch of wall that led to the next area.

In hindsight, it was something I should have been looking for by that point. But oh well, tis a minor gripe I have with an otherwise amazing game.

I hope the game does well enough to inspire a sequel/new game.