What's new

ACT [gorepete] Sakyubasu no Tatakai: Act II

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai: Act II

I can't do it anymore. I played a couple earlier versions and a few more hours today, and the gameplay is still just awful. Also, the progression is painfully grindy. Its a shame, too, because the animations are nice. They are just gated behind probably a hundred hours of RNG hell, bugs, grinding, and broken OP enemies.

Even as early as the SECOND stage...the enemy hero NEVER summons more than 3 units at a time. I managed to avoid killing any enemy units, killing the enemy hero, and keeping my own hero alive for 8 turns to test that. So its literally impossible to unlock the 4* scene. You'd think that at least the early stuff would be working at this point.

So I guess its waiting time again hoping for a save file. :rolleyes:

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can't do it anymore. I played a couple earlier versions and a few more hours today, and the gameplay is still just awful. Also, the progression is painfully grindy. Its a shame, too, because the animations are nice. They are just gated behind probably a hundred hours of RNG hell, bugs, grinding, and broken OP enemies.

Even as early as the SECOND stage...the enemy hero NEVER summons more than 3 units at a time. I managed to avoid killing any enemy units, killing the enemy hero, and keeping my own hero alive for 8 turns to test that. So its literally impossible to unlock the 4* scene. You'd think that at least the early stuff would be working at this point.

So I guess its waiting time again hoping for a save file. :rolleyes:
The corruption works for 2 turns. You can wipe out the 3 units they have summoned, then kill a 4th unit on the next turn, and it'll get the 4-star.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've actually invested a decent amount of time of this now that it seems like the game is finished.

I'll admit that the difficulty is kinda up there, the boss fights fall into some pretty heavy trial-and-error since they don't really tell you what you did wrong when you get suddenly one-shotted or at least eat some pretty massive damage, they're pretty much all puzzle fights that you can't really brute-force.

I'm personally stuck in the area after the 3rd boss where you fight these super glass-cannon wolves, the first map being especially pretty bad since a good chunk of them have runes that do some extra damage to your chars(usually at least 4-6) when they're summoned, their mages are pretty much guaranteed to one shot anyone and they have a rather troublesome ability that puts all your units to sleep while making their units even more powerful. There is seemingly nothing that removes this status effect besides waiting it out from what I'm aware of, so they essentially get a free turn or two if you don't have the mana to summon anything.

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

The corruption works for 2 turns. You can wipe out the 3 units they have summoned, then kill a 4th unit on the next turn, and it'll get the 4-star.
I was pretty sure corruption only affected units on the board. Anything summoned by the enemy hero on the next turn isn't affected...right?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was pretty sure corruption only affected units on the board. Anything summoned by the enemy hero on the next turn isn't affected...right?
It took me a while to find that out myself. Corruption is in effect as long as there's that pink outline around the field which lasts two turns. Since you can change Eva's class and her ability changes accordingly, corruption isn't strictly limited to those who are hit by the ability's debuff/damage once it's used, but rather, anything that's defeated in those two turns while the corruption is in effect will be captured.

Gorepete

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

One thing I regret about SnTII is that I did a really shitty job explaining how stuff works. I probably should have made a better tutorial / help guide. The inital buff/debuff that comes with Eva's special only impacts units currently on the board, but ANY unit killed during the corruption being active gets captured (even if they weren't there when you triggered it)

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

Well, as much as the game infuriates me to play I can't seem to give up on seeing the animations.

I've tried cheat engine for about an hour using every trick I knew and some I only learned working on this game. Still, I can't seem to create a table even for the most basic thing...money. If anyone has a table for this game I would be incredibly appreciative.

Same goes for a save game file. I even searched through many pages of LoK forum posts looking for a save file to no avail.

I tried asking for help on the LoK forums, but for some lame reason when I tried to post, it required moderator approval. Then I was e-mailed saying that my question was off-topic and was not approved, and it never showed up on the forum even though its obviously not off-topic. Really shady business there.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

One thing I regret about SnTII is that I did a really shitty job explaining how stuff works. I probably should have made a better tutorial / help guide. The inital buff/debuff that comes with Eva's special only impacts units currently on the board, but ANY unit killed during the corruption being active gets captured (even if they weren't there when you triggered it)
Personally, I preferred if you left the option for in game animation, it felt more fluid and organic, the "collect animation through capture points" made it feel wayy to gamey.

It would have been utterly brilliant and fit better with the theme, if you had to unlock animation through specific circumstance or positioning; for example:

1) To get the DP scene with starter minions and bee girls you had to have a mage or healer behind or next to the melee landing the killing blow or just two of the same thing, or even more difficult; require them both land at least one hit each during the killing blow move.

2) To get hero animation you had to get final blow against hero with lust power on (I seriously don't understand why that wasn't a thing).

Like the angel animation gangbang with minions could only happen if you finished her off with lust mode on and last hit on her.

3) Different animations required different monster types to defeat one another: This would have been a way better reason to encourage roster changes. "Oh you want the robot x bee scene?" Well guess you will have to beat the robots with a bee girl.

4) Also the protaganist animations or at least some would have been better if they were linked with the chanting or rape (loss). Instead of just kinda there.

Anyway, it was still cool, just thought I would throw that out there, only cause it looked like that was where you were headed until you turned it into a point system.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm still waiting for a save as well. When requested for earlier versions in that thread you just got ignored, so I'm reluctant to start asking again. Maybe people don't want to share their saves because they had to work so hard to get them, and feel like others should have to earn it as well? Who knows.

Aestral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you use this save? :confused:

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm also unable to locate the destination of the save, I'm looking in AppData but nothing stands out.

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

Where is the save loaction?
It probably varies depending on your OS. Using Windows 7, my location was C:\Users\OnyxShadow\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\J3WV9BEM\localhost

I actually had the file in several locations, but I had tried to run the game in Firefox, Chrome, and downloaded on my computer. Your best bet is probably to just do a search for the file and replace all instances of it with the one that was shared here.

How do you use this save? :confused:
Just replace your existing save and hit "Continue" when starting.

ShittyWizard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There isn't actually a gallery as far as I can tell though. You still need to beat the fights to get to the scenes.

Barinade

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wish he would add sound and music to his games. Oh well, I still enjoy them regardless.

Argentt

Reputation score
English discussion only.
Hola saben si hay algún save game para la versión de Android con la galería completa. Yo logre llegar a las vacas pero solo con el equipo básico y no aguanto suse ataques aparte de que la galería esta un poco pesada .