What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Arms Devicer!] [ さーくる亀] アームズ・デバイサー!+ RE105442 RJ105442

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Arms Devicer!

He is using Firefox though.

And IE10 is slick on Windows 8 (currently beta on 7).

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The most scariest thing is that the Internet Explorer is there

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Change your Locale to Japan and For God sake use other Explorer instead of Internet Explorer
Also, you need to extract the game files again after changing your locale.

The error happens because your non-Japanese locale wasn't able to make out what those funky letters were and just put something else in their place (rather, they were coded in a manner that your Locale wasn't expecting, using other tables to specify characters). When you change your locale to japanese, the files that are already there will remain with wrong characters (although they might look japanese now).

By changing locale and then extracting the game again, it'll manage to do it right.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

when the full version relase?
dlsite says end of the month, but by reading through the developers blog, and seeing that the demo had been updated about 11 times for bugfixes I highly doubt that.

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Also, you need to extract the game files again after changing your locale.

The error happens because your non-Japanese locale wasn't able to make out what those funky letters were and just put something else in their place (rather, they were coded in a manner that your Locale wasn't expecting, using other tables to specify characters). When you change your locale to japanese, the files that are already there will remain with wrong characters (although they might look japanese now).

By changing locale and then extracting the game again, it'll manage to do it right.
Nono wrong person not me, is the dude above me

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Nono wrong person not me, is the dude above me
I was adding to your instructions as they were incomplete. I never thought you were the one with the problems.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

dlsite says end of the month, but by reading through the developers blog, and seeing that the demo had been updated about 11 times for bugfixes I highly doubt that.
さーくる亀 said:
現在の進捗状況ですと、現状の開発速度を維持できて11月末、
予定外の事態(致命的な不具合ですとか仕事の想定以上の残業など)
があれば、12月上旬に割り込んでしまうかも知れません・・・。
The author stated when releasing ver1.9 that, unless there is some unexpected events, like fatal bug or he/she has to work overtime too much (in real life), the game should be released within November.

In other words, let's hope it will be released within next week.

But I'm too excited to wait.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Guess I shouldn't post any of the strange bugs I've seen to him so he gets it released fast! o_O

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I have already found some bugs lol

Like holding "S" And enter a area your game will crash

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

I have already found some bugs lol

Like holding "S" And enter a area your game will crash
The author said that you shouldn't do that. "S" is used to speed up battle text. So there's no reason you should be holding it on the field.

hassam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Arm Devicer!

Edit: On a kinda sorta related note, seeing as I'm finished translating Saki Quest....would anyone be interested in me translating Parallel fantasy? just to bide the time before this comes out? Or is it not popular enough?
Although i would prefer parallel fantasy 0 any translation is greatly appreciated.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Arm Devicer!

Although i would prefer parallel fantasy 0 any translation is greatly appreciated.
If there's enough demand I may just do both, taking a break right now though, Saki Quest almost drove me insane :L

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The author said that you shouldn't do that. "S" is used to speed up battle text. So there's no reason you should be holding it on the field.
Except for to run REALLY REALLY fast, since it speeds up the rest of the game as well.

...Unless, of course, since I haven't downloaded the trial after the first couple updates.

EDIT: Also, I'd prefer PF0 over the original as well. I never got into the first game (maybe because of the art style), but I enjoyed the second, if only because of the perverted guard houses that would only let you enter towns at first if you took off some/all of your clothing.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Except for to run REALLY REALLY fast, since it speeds up the rest of the game as well.

...Unless, of course, since I haven't downloaded the trial after the first couple updates.

EDIT: Also, I'd prefer PF0 over the original as well. I never got into the first game (maybe because of the art style), but I enjoyed the second, if only because of the perverted guard houses that would only let you enter towns at first if you took off some/all of your clothing.
Funny, I think the art in Arms Devicer is more like PF than PF0, but then again it's been a while since I played PF0 so I could be wrong.

Ha, yeah I did get a laugh out of that, they were all in on the plan.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

I didn't know that, but you can run REALLY REALLY fast with shift and the shoes in the tower (need level 10+ or so).

And those guard houses were really one of best things I found in PF0. Too bad there was no event to "take advantage" of them.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So, S Key+Shift Key+Shoes=Dodrio Emulator from Pokemon Stadium?

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I hope there is more In-Combat Rape ^^

thesimgirl

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so far i played the 2.0 trial version
and i only found 3 h event?
the one that u show the guy in the battle building i think your boobs and i think you slap him and another one the guy in the house where the area battle lvl 1 when u lose he teleport to hes house and kiss you
and when u sleep u chose option 3 u go to the pub and i think u play a game with the red hat there and u start to lose your cloth

someone found more?