What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Arms Devicer!] [ さーくる亀] アームズ・デバイサー!+ RE105442 RJ105442

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Arms Devicer!

I have received 34 reputation points for my previuos message (see above).
Automatic message says: Your reputation on this post is Extremely Positive.

I cannot express all my gratitude to people. I will try my best to deserve more points! HUGE THANKS!!!:)

SiG

Lurker
Reputation score

How can I pass the thug at the right side of slum?

Did I need item or something?

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Full game release, please wait until then sir

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I figure I'd announce it here, I've gotten the translating bug.

So, once version 2 of Saki Quest comes out, I'm going to start working on Parallel fantasy and PF0 to tide us over until Arms devicer comes out

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I figure I'd announce it here, I've gotten the translating bug.

So, once version 2 of Saki Quest comes out, I'm going to start working on Parallel fantasy and PF0 to tide us over until Arms devicer comes out
inb4 Arms Devicer release the day you release SQ or one day before.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

inb4 Arms Devicer release the day you release SQ or one day before.
:L yeah there is that, but to be fair, SQ should be done by the end of this week, it's just spelling mistakes to correct and most people seem to have pointed them out to me now.

2 pretty big things though, I'm NOT putting a release date on these, doing that with SQ made me sprint for the end and really begin to hate the game towards the end.

second thing is that this game seems to use more colloquial language, which AGTH has a hard time with, now thankfully I'm trying to learn Japanese to this might help me, or completely fuck me over.

Edit: Gotten to work on PF first, this won't take long, there's practically NOTHING in this game, 50 events, the rest must all be in the maps. Not that I mind.

Last edited:

Incopl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

any new update about the game?
It is on the blog. Something about submitting for November release and 7th of December, the about lack of some CGs, but I do not quite get it in automated translation.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is on the blog. Something about submitting for November release and 7th of December, the about lack of some CGs, but I do not quite get it in automated translation.
Basically he said, to meet the November release date he has cut some content, he closed off the Nils route ( the hypnotising guy) BUT he says on December 7th he will release an update that patches all that stuff back in.

He said that there's about 75 CG's now not 100 but that it will go back to 100 in the new update, he just wasn't happy with how some of the later ones looked cause he rushed them.

Also, the most exciting bit, he's submitted it for review :D

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

He wanted to release it at the end of november, but he wasnt good with the number of CGs in the game. So he'll release it either this week with an update on 12/7, or the comlpeete game on 12/7...I think he's not sure about that, cause he actually needs the money for the missing CGs.

I can't wait for this game to come out, the trial was amazing :D

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For those who don't know, she's based of Lune Zoldark from the Super Robot Wars series. All she's missing is her ridiculously human-like mecha; throw in Misaki for some nice NTR action.

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

We already know who she is back 2 pages ago :cool:

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

For those who don't know, she's based of Lune Zoldark from the Super Robot Wars series. All she's missing is her ridiculously human-like mecha; throw in Misaki for some nice NTR action.
Misaki's there...he's just lost.

....Ok, bad joke is bad. please don't hit me.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

If I understand it correctly, the game has been submited for sale.

However some routes and events are incompleted, and thus can not be accessed, yet.
Inaccessible content:
  • Gail and Nils (the two bad guys) routes
  • Reese and Cecilia's rape scene
  • All scenes at the slave city, except pregnant scene
Aside from those, you can fully enjoy the rest of the game, supposedly.
And the "full" version will be released at Dec 7.

The reason he submited it now is, as he stated in the blog, to make budget for the next game. The sales made within this month will be transfered to the author in the middle of the next month, so...

Take it however you want.
Personally, as long as the content is as good as expected, I'm not complaining.
And leaving the "best" routes for last is a good thing too.

Also, according to what I've seen in the game's archive, that "ridiculously human-like mecha" will make appearance, as a costume.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Anybody got a guide for this trial? I searched high and low on theRPG Maker thread but couldn't find one.

Rrazz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm very keen for next week now :D Just got through playing Parallel Fantasy and Zero, spent most of last night playing the trial and was loving it too :p

I think this'll be the first RPG I sink money into as well. The last couple were great and this one looks well worth the asking price.