What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Arms Devicer!] [ さーくる亀] アームズ・デバイサー!+ RE105442 RJ105442

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Arms Devicer!

so... its out now?
No red button of "BUY NOW" on the dlsite page so no, but it will be very soon, either tonight or tomorrow, just load the dlsite page, and spam refresh it till you see the red button on the right side under the green button.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's about 50 minute until the DLSite page update...

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's about 50 minute until the DLSite page update...
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Edit: On that note, I'm about 50% done with translating PF, so I decided to start PF0 as well.

Last edited:

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Let us pray, now everyone sit down~ ^^

Reputation score

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Edit: On that note, I'm about 50% done with translating PF, so I decided to start PF0 as well.
I think I sent you a translated version of PF0. You're free to release that when you finish PF to save yourself the time, provided it's satisfactory for you. Do what you will with it. I don't mind much. If it's going to be t/l'd anyway, may as well save the translator the effort. At the very least, I know you're putting the effort in.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I sent you a translated version of PF0. You're free to release that when you finish PF to save yourself the time, provided it's satisfactory for you. Do what you will with it. I don't mind much. If it's going to be t/l'd anyway, may as well save the translator the effort. At the very least, I know you're putting the effort in.
You sure? If I was gonna, I'd probably do one or two things to just keep it in tone with the version of PF I did, nothing too much though? We'll see how it goes anyway, PF is taking up my time for now :p

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait... who (if anyone) is doing the translation for this game, and what's the progress?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait... who (if anyone) is doing the translation for this game, and what's the progress?
I'm doing PF, I was gonna work on PF0 but that's on hold for the moment.

As for progress, I'm about 50% done.

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can't wait for this game =_____+

My level is almost hitting 80+ lol

Reputation score

You sure? If I was gonna, I'd probably do one or two things to just keep it in tone with the version of PF I did, nothing too much though? We'll see how it goes anyway, PF is taking up my time for now :p
When Arms Devicer is uploaded, I'll help you a bit if you decide to translate. I'll take care of all the really annoying stuff like Skills, Items, Weapons, Armors, and all that crap. I found when I was translating games, those were quite annoying and time consuming. I can help with map files and common events, too, but you'll have to edit those to match your style, and you'll have to tell me which to do so we're not overlapping.

Also, regarding your SQ translation (wrong thread, but meh), since you didn't translate the SFX, I think it would be fine to just erase them. It'll help streamline everything. Consider that if you work on AD.

SiG

Lurker
Reputation score

After I've played this game for several times, here is a miniguide for this (trial)game.
First of all << sorry for my English...>

Almost H-scences of this game is GOR, some of them in proper fight and all of them have slightly different CGs and dialogue up to your H-Point (first heart staus of all three)
Less number you have made Rio stay sane. When yo reach 500 point she will completely broke. (you can let her wear any exposure cloth in town and dialogue with townsfolk will change and after this all your companion will not appeared again except Gail and Nils,
CGs and dialogue will change every 100 point and you got title every 100 point too (and I think maximum is 500 coz I got 600+ point but nothing change)

the fastest way to gain H-point is lose a battle or let the duo-thugs harass you in slum. I will show how much point you got from the event
lost the fight and got raped +5 (fastest way is you buy a ring with 100 gold it has skill to let you concede the battle)
thugs grope you +2
thugs grope your breast +2
thugs fellatio +4
thugs ejeculation +4 (end battle if you not used aphrodisiac befored, but if you have 300+ H-point it count as you use it)
these 4 thugs skill will used when you are alone and naked. They will grab your back first (it has a chance to success or not)

and this is event when you lose a fight with H-point
slum lv1 0- backdoor , 100 - backdoor and blowjob, 200 - add x-ray scence, 300 - add ahe+bukkake+gangbang, 400 - add pregnant and become slum's sex object (this event give you Slave suit and Slave collar)
forset lv5 0 - doggy, 100 - like to being bitch, 200 - add ahe+bukkake, 300 - , 400 - add wanderer rape
maze lv 10 0 - tentacle, 100 - tentacle lover and go pregnant, 200 - pregnant,
orc's ruin lv15 0 - bukkake, 100 -bukkake, 200 - bukkake,
and Babel tower lv 10+

map enemies are random type of monters in these dungeons so don't bother to do

H-event with teammate
for trial I've rip CGs they have Might (man with Cecilia), Gail (black guy) and Nils (Magician in slum) all teammate have their route and Rio too you can see all route in readmefile in your game folder
Main route (Rio with no reammate)
Lover route (Rio with Might)
Friendship route (choose Cecilia or Ries) * I prefered Ries coz she give you 2 clothes waitress and apron.
Abuse route (Rio with Gail) I call this NTR route(Da** it) by the story show to me even you not get along with Might in the first place :3
Brainwash route (Rion with Nils)
2 first route I've not play coz it's not interested to me so I've skipped them.
Friend ship route can get it by clear 2 first dungeon with Cecilia or Ries
Abuse & Brainwash route are easy to open the flag but pain to get coz both need you grind your H-point
Abuse route Open by hire Gail for your teammate and lose the fight and He will raped you, then for every 100 H- point you just need to talk to him to see an event.
when you pass 500 point event you got his flag. (this flag give you Naked cloth)
0(Open route by lose the fight) - Extreme, 100 - paizuri, 200 - NTR1, 300 - NTR2, 400 - NTR3
Brainwash route open by hire Nils for your teammate and lose the fight. He will teleported you to his house and brainwashing you. You have to do this untill 400 H-point to got his flag.
0 - hypnotized Kiss, 100 - hypnotized sex, 200 -Hypnotized anal sex&blowjob, 300 -Brainwashed, 400 - Bondage suit sex, 500 -,

special Item to make game easier (or harder)
Ring with 100 G price - give you suicide command that command cost 1 to cast (skill command) , easy way to lose junk enemy
Collar (2000G) - give you double EXP but cost you half of all stat
Bracelet (1000G) - give you double Str and Magic Power but lower your Defence and Magic Defence in half
Great bracelet (got from boss I forgot which boss but in normal dungeon for sure) - give you 4x of Str and MagPower but lower your def and Magdef divided by 10
and all items in Babel tower but I don't know their effect is except boots after killed the first boss in the tower

special Item that you got from event
Waitress dress - completed Ries flag route (normal waitress dress +defence)
Naked apron - completed Ries flag route (Show your bresst and under +defence)
Naked dress - In Gail route reach 400+ H-point and talk to him (show you naked +Attack power and lower your defence)
Slave Collar - reach 400+ H-point and submit lose at slum (Give you 4x Exp gain but lower all your stat divided by 10)
Slave suit - reach 400+ H-point and submit lose at slum (Collar and piercing rings +Attack power and lower your defence)

and that's all about I've found in trial if anyone have something more than this let us know will be grateful : )

PS: I think my save got buged some event not match when I first played especially slum, Nils and Gail event

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

There is an event in the ... jobs room, when under 100 lust, theirs a yellow haired guy sitting at the table on the far left, has a grope scene.

He will disappear when over 100 lust, so this makes me think, there will be scenes where you have lost lust, and scenes for high lust possibly throughout the game.

SiG

Lurker
Reputation score

There is an event in the ... jobs room, when under 100 lust, theirs a yellow haired guy sitting at the table on the far left, has a grope scene.

He will disappear when over 100 lust, so this makes me think, there will be scenes where you have lost lust, and scenes for high lust possibly throughout the game.
He just give you free beast stone no matter what lust you have

but I've curious about Santa's request item. Do anyone know what he want?

* There is secret shop in slum you can get the key by talk with a floating guy in the river in slum

** It has more event when you eat aphrodisiac and walk around town at night . Bar has a coin gambler to play with you if you lose you take off clothes and finally give you a job for him. Another is if your H-point is more enough you will see Gail raped someone near the guild.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

* There is secret shop in slum you can get the key by talk with a floating guy in the river in slum

** It has more event when you eat aphrodisiac and walk around town at night . Bar has a coin gambler to play with you if you lose you take off clothes and finally give you a job for him. Another is if your H-point is more enough you will see Gail raped someone near the guild.
He want "Fertilise Seed" that you get as a crystal item whenever you're raped...

And he'll give you 10k for each.

The secret shop also sell +/-30 Lust for 10k each...so go get raped a few times, buy that thing from secret shop and voila, 500 lust.

SiG

Lurker
Reputation score

This game has funniest leveling I've play all RPG games xD

All you need is a Ring that you beat second boss in Babel tower and Slave collar x2

then go to enemy mob that lv lower you at least ten...

Have fun xD

I leveling Rio from level 25 > 80 in 20 mins...

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

He gives you a stone, and a breast groping event out back behind the shop (and then you apparently kill him) o_O

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game has funniest leveling I've play all RPG games xD

All you need is a Ring that you beat second boss in Babel tower and Slave collar x2

then go to enemy mob that lv lower you at least ten...

Have fun xD

I leveling Rio from level 25 > 80 in 20 mins...
Think he mentioned something about fixing that in the full version.