What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Arms Devicer!] [ さーくる亀] アームズ・デバイサー!+ RE105442 RJ105442

spart4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Arms Devicer!

Hey guys,downloaded the full game, and whenever I lose I encounter this error: "Script 'ゲームスピード高速化' line 145: NameError occurred. undefined local variable or method `get_switch' for Graphics:Module" how could I fix this? :S

Celerityx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what exactly does sexual excitement do (heart symbol)
any benefits? seeing as you can trigger it.

also how/when do the doors in the slums open?

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What are the four bounties at the first towns guild read? I didnt have agth running and I took them all D:

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

In second town you can buy lust potions too.

What do you do in the second town after you finish the mission taking you to the destroyed town where you get the mech-armor?

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Bugfix version 1.1 is announced on his blog. Once it's showing on dlsite I may uploaded it, or I may just wait for a major update. Depends on how I feel and what you guys think.

Oh yeah, and Google Translate really mangled it this time around, so I have no clue what the fixes are.

seraphzero

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In second town you can buy lust potions too.

What do you do in the second town after you finish the mission taking you to the destroyed town where you get the mech-armor?
I think you need to talk to the guild leader so he can send u on a airship to fight final boss

Rrazz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game really confused the hell out of me...

*SPOILER WARNING!*

I got to the second town, cleared out the desert dungeon and somehow wound up getting sent to a ruined town and got jumped by robots and wound up scoring a OP mechsuit out of the deal (Seriously? I thought it was a fantasy game! XD)

Got sent via airship to another place and fought a demon, and then I was back at the second towns guild. I spoke to the Guild Master and was teleported to this chamber with a teleport symbol on the floor and flames everywhere.

I tried leaving and there was no way out but the teleporter. Upon touching it and confirming I wanted to travel. I was booted back to the starting town, and the game had started over...:confused:

Seriously, everything was back to 1, all the quests, dialogue ETC was set as though I started a new game. All except my character, I still had my level, lust rating, number of times raped and all my gear (Even the mechsuit) was still there, but the game itself had restarted.

I think I did something wrong XD

*END OF SPOILERS*

Overall I'm liking the game. But I think I'll hold off playing again until the extra content is patched in. Just to ensure I get to see everything.

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

*SPOILER WARNING!*

I got to the second town, cleared out the desert dungeon and somehow wound up getting sent to a ruined town and got jumped by robots and wound up scoring a OP mechsuit out of the deal (Seriously? I thought it was a fantasy game! XD)

Got sent via airship to another place and fought a demon, and then I was back at the second towns guild. I spoke to the Guild Master and was teleported to this chamber with a teleport symbol on the floor and flames everywhere.

I tried leaving and there was no way out but the teleporter. Upon touching it and confirming I wanted to travel. I was booted back to the starting town, and the game had started over...:confused:

Seriously, everything was back to 1, all the quests, dialogue ETC was set as though I started a new game. All except my character, I still had my level, lust rating, number of times raped and all my gear (Even the mechsuit) was still there, but the game itself had restarted.

*END OF SPOILERS*

Overall I'm liking the game. But I think I'll hold off playing again until the extra content is patched in. Just to ensure I get to see everything.
No, you beat it, now you get replay with your stats is all.

SiG

Lurker
Reputation score

Note4: I heard there are NTR (google it if you don't know) events somewhere. How to trigger them, I don't know, yet.
I'm sure NTR route come with black guy but maybe you need to wait for major update

Anyway thank you for sharing the game doob420 :)

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*SPOILER WARNING!*

*END OF SPOILERS*

if u dont restart new game, maybe miss 1 set hscene...
start dont go bar!

Rrazz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No, you beat it, now you get replay with your stats is all.
Ah, awesome! :D There was a lot I missed lol. So might as well go around again :p

Also, this is probably a really stupid question. But what's the other room in the Gallery area used for?

When I travel there, there's two doors, the one on the right leads to the gallery, and the other leads to a room full of bookcases. I could only interact with a couple of them, and given a 'yes, no' sorta prompt. Upon confirming, I just get a brief musical cue and then nothing else o_O

Probably something really obvious and I'm just to stupid to figure it out XD

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, awesome! :D There was a lot I missed lol. So might as well go around again :p

Also, this is probably a really stupid question. But what's the other room in the Gallery area used for?

When I travel there, there's two doors, the one on the right leads to the gallery, and the other leads to a room full of bookcases. I could only interact with a couple of them, and given a 'yes, no' sorta prompt. Upon confirming, I just get a brief musical cue and then nothing else o_O

Probably something really obvious and I'm just to stupid to figure it out XD
It changes your titles, it's a collection of all the ones you've earned so far.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm sure NTR route come with black guy but maybe you need to wait for major update

Anyway thank you for sharing the game doob420 :)
I have no clue what NTR is, but the forest town has some events that are flagged NTR. There are 3 people in the town wandering around that you can fuck with, and you sleep in a bed with a green haired guy instead of in the inn.
Also you can occasionaly do groupsex in the night in a nearby building if your NTR variable is high enough.
Thing is, I mostly hacked my way through the game with the help of the rpg maker, because I can't make anything out of japanese games and AGTH is too uncomfortable for me.
And there later is an event in a Cell in a cave with bandits near the town, but it is unfinished

imabaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dont know if anyone has noticed yet, but if you clear the "friend route" (both the blue haired girl and blond girl) which means setting both their flags and completing their story route. Then you clear the "lover" route which is the green hair guy in the guild in the first city. you then open up the passage at the top of the "restart the story with save level" place. By stepping on the yellow circle it continues the story and gets a REAL ending.

After you clear this from what i have seen it unlocks free roam mode.

Mortalitus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Which one is this forest town?! I`m really confused x.x

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Which one is this forest town?! I`m really confused x.x
You can only get to the forest town if you're on the green-haired guy's (Might's) route. Just take him along with you and have him level up, and you'll eventually get his 5 events. You'll have to talk to him after you defeat the dragon, talk to the receptionist, and are forced to walk around the town at night.

sul86

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i dont know what should i do @@
i defeat first boss lvl 1 and i got a key i did open 2 doors one bar and the second some creepy guy and that it @@ what should i do @@ how can i reach the east site of this lvl @@

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone mind throwing up a decent save?