What's new

SIM niiCri games

OP
Red Tape

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: niiCri games

For those who you who want to use the Free Mode patch, use the deposit files link. Niicri accidentally posted Uncensor patch again for mediafire.

OP
Red Tape

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score

He just announced his next upcoming game.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Excuse me for the necrobump but his newest game is almost finished

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well it seems that the dev finished the game at long last, now to wait for it's release on DLsite. :)

fubuki

Reputation score

hello, long time lurker here, thought I'd try and contribute.

rapidgator.net/file/d201f68ed3b58cf586e80ab5544d351a/RJ159349.zip.html

this file matches the size but it's a rapidgator premium thing so I don't have the means to check it out. the other files I could actually access were just those bulk lies lol. anyways great community, I'll probably go back into lurking after this lol.

EDIT: I found a way in I'll update when i can confirm the file. ;3

EDITEDIT: seems the file is corrupt, false alarm, sorry folks. let me know if anyone else can get it working.

Last edited:

reculitan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if anyone found it iam gladly accept a link or something ^^ thanks ^^

timmys666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

tryng to find a link

Last edited:

reculitan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone figured out the safe combinations? i searched everywhere but cannot find it.... maybe saeko lieing on the paper? xD i have 4 key + the siccor

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone figured out the safe combinations? i searched everywhere but cannot find it.... maybe saeko lieing on the paper? xD i have 4 key + the siccor
Troll around for a bit, she'll wake up and go to the toilet (the other door you can't click on), hide a few days, she'll come back in lingerie and fall asleep again, un-hide and enter the toilet, you need the camera item > use it and let it on night-vision, click the mirror and you should see a glowing #######-, keep it in mind since the game won't note it, turn around and go to the bathtub, open the large "box" hung on the wall with 1 of the keys, check the right side > there should be a -### and the game will note it (maybe need the night-vision again), go back to her room, beside her bed, put aside the large woodplank, open the wall, click the safe, enter both ######- and -### without the - so it's like ~9 numbers in 1 go and click ok.

Necross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok now I am stuck as I have gotten the keys to the door and along with the those photos. I had found another ###### combination on that wooden plank that was covering the safe with the camera on night vision mode. I tried using that code into the safe beneath the phone but it does not work. So I don't know what else I could do as I think I had already searched everywhere.

timmys666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the one more safe under phone how to open this?

vlda

Reputation score

when she wake up for go to the toilette, you can find a note of paper (with a code) and a handcuff, under the pillow

(sorry if my english is not good ;) )

noname0401

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So.. the key on the bed.
How do we move her? like how are we supposed to touch her?

Necross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok I followed hint about getting the handcuffs and the paper. So I figured out you combine the numbers on that paper along with number combination on the wooden plank that is hiding the safe close to her bed to input a huge number combination to open the safe underneath the phone.

Argh, the handcuffing thing is very frustrating! I think it is glitched or something. Because every time I was about to be succeed in handcuffing her, she would always wake up like I had been making loud noise. Does anyone else have this problem?

Wow I had found another safe underneath the bathroom sink. To get to it turn on the lights,and click at the cupboard beneath the sink and use that picklock thing to get the locks open..Now I have to find out where the code for this safe is now.

Last edited:

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To anyone wondering, it's out on Anime-Sharing.
Also of note, uncensor patch and an improved english translation are available directly from the creator's blog. ;)

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

mega(dot)nz/#!PwFjjZZD!kEOWkQ8LywlsUSGoXuFba-R8_Q7rZXo4TsfjlNqZW5o Here you go, Mega this time manage to actully upload it ^^

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I managed to get the forced ending, but it seems that if you clear the game, you have to restart from the beginning again for a different ending. Which is lame.

The safe that Necross found has a second set of handcuffs so you'll be able to bind her and get this ending. In order to find the code for this safe, you'll need the camera.

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well here is the version Uncut and better english!
mega(dot)nz/#!68VFmaYY!Us5UCSDKX61EFTJWZElgSSpexGCSckptnOm6PHuWDx0