What's new

SIM niiCri games

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: niiCri games

Don't think I had to do it that many times, but it definitely takes a while...

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score

When you're touching her, you'll see the red bars fill up, one rises and falls slower than the other.
Get this slow bar close to the top (you should hear heart thumping when you stop touching her) but don't let either bar go all the way up.
Do this a few times and both bars will reset, guess she's coming at that point.
You'll need to get this reset a few times, just don't give up, be patient.

Now, even though having reculitan's full save is nice, I'd still like to know how to get some endings properly.
The ones I got:
Pleasure:
-Normal: Just go through the game, get the key from the bed, leave.
-Teasing: No clue
-Horny: Get the Horny pills from the top desk drawer, the key to that sits on the toilet roll. Give them to her before grabbing the key from the bed.
-Exciting: No clue, followed captlinger's instructions but only got the Normal ending...
Rape:
-Hate: Get both cuffs, use em, done.
-Dislike: Get both cuffs and the pictures from the bed safe, use both at the same time, done. (Seems to unlock doggy style)
-Enduring: No clue
-Enjoin: Give her the Horny pills and cuff her, thought this would need the Ovulation pills too, but I got it without them... (Seems to unlock cowgirl, maybe one of the pleasure endings does too?)

Also I've noticed some bugs that haven't been mentioned here, blowjobs don't increase the guy's arousal at all and especially in the cowgirl position, the text calls tend to start with the sorting lines, which results in some of the later lines not being shown.
Am I the only one with these issues? :confused:
Pleasure:
- Excited: touch her a lot before/after grabbing the key on the bed and leaving

Rape:
- Enduring: touch her a lot, then use the cuffs and blackmail pictures
- Sleeping: use the sleeping pills found behind the curtain

I still haven't figured out Teasing.

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I got the teasing ending is kind of the same as the exciting ending, but instead you need to touch her enough for her to stimulate and have some orgasms, after that in the conversation part she should say that you are handsome and that will trigger the "teasing" state. Hope it helps.

tycho0042

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't know about anyone else, but I cannot get her to roll off of my arm. I've tried touching her all over, getting her arousal meter very high, she never orgasms or rolls back over
*edit* got it finally. Wish checkpoints were a little better, I hate the setbacks I end up getting sometimes

Last edited:

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, I'll try to get those other endings normally.
(I knew about the Sleeping one, just forgot to mention it 'cause it's so... pointless :p)

And the creator put a small patch out on his blog, which should fix the Blowjob scene.

Azoriss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For the ending where she blackmails the protagonist

you need to go through the game without EVER picking up a left inventory item (the items used to drug/rape her)

to do this, simply pick up all the items that aren't that and open everything not containing such things that automatically adds them to your inventory (like the middle and left boxes under the bed, theses will instantly deny you that ending) opening errything you can and picking up all the keys will make time "advance" eventually letting you get to the bed key, from there just just do it as normal and for some reason I ended up looking under the low table right after getting the door key

this ending doesn't imply you having sex with her but rather feel her up while she's awake....can't say what this gives...

the endings might be dependant on how many sex items you pick up....

Azoriss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What is the difference of the 2 handcuffs?
no difference really you DO need BOTH in order to initiate the rape scenes though

Also about the "no left" run I mentionned just earlier, its the actual consensual sex ending, once you rub her up enough you get into H mode

Azoriss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

and why i cant use the duct tape?
Again like handcuffs the ducttape is a rape item, you can use it ONLY to gag her during rape scenes...

tycho0042

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I apparently missed them, where is the second set of handcuffs? I got the ones under her pillow. Is there a third safe?

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I apparently missed them, where is the second set of handcuffs? I got the ones under her pillow. Is there a third safe?
Yes, in the bathroom.
You'll have to turn on the light, then you'll be able to click on the area under the sink, open it with the screwdriver, there's the safe.
The code for it is the one on the wood thing that sits in front of the bed safe IIRC, only visible with the camera's night vision.

Larryrunner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do I use the items on her though? When I drag them to her and click "use item" the "open a drawer" minigame starts and when I finish it it just repeats to no end ;/

Azoriss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do I use the items on her though? When I drag them to her and click "use item" the "open a drawer" minigame starts and when I finish it it just repeats to no end ;/
you did though

the way it works is you drag and drop items onto her and from there click the "use item" button,

clicking on the effects applied (horny,ovul,hand,leg...etc etc) will REMOVE the effects

its more or less to let you set up the scene as you want it to be

putting on the handcuffs (both of them, putting on only one results in a instant game over) automatically tiggers a rape scene though and are the base for all rape scenes and their variant bar only the sleep rape wich only require the sleep pills to be used on her

on another note, about the "no left" run it is actually separated into multiple scenes right at the end

upon completion you'll get into the molestation mode wich eventually leads to a button with a H in it to pop up, clicking that will enable the "consensual" scene where she lets you do her though with a bit of hesitation, NOT clicking will lead to a second molestation scene, completing this one will lead to the "assertive" scene where she'd straight up tell you to knock her up and not oppose ANY RESISTANCE at all (gives missionary and BJ poses)

On a THIRD note, save files are stored in browser history (or something related to it at least) so should you use programs like say CCleaner to clean up eaten up memory from internet browsers, chances are your savefile WILL get wiped....just a forewarning...

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score

I got the teasing ending is kind of the same as the exciting ending, but instead you need to touch her enough for her to stimulate and have some orgasms, after that in the conversation part she should say that you are handsome and that will trigger the "teasing" state. Hope it helps.
I think I understand now. You get Normal ending if she has 3 or less orgasms, Teasing ending for 4 orgasms, and Exciting ending for 5 or more orgasms.
It took 3 orgasms to make her roll off the arm, so it makes sense that Teasing is obtained by giving only one more.

Azoriss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It occurs to me someone should compile all that into a game specific FAQ if what we're saying is more than just hot air

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I downloaded the patch from the creator's blog and placed it in my data folder, blowjob scene still seems broken. Any advice?

herrandrew

Reputation score

Too bad he left out breastjob and handjob, i doubt he'll update it

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I downloaded the patch from the creator's blog and placed it in my data folder, blowjob scene still seems broken. Any advice?
Yeah, the H-scene files aren't in the data folder...
Not sure why he packed the patch up like he did, just move the updated files from data to he main directory and replace the ones that are there.