What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

Oh, anyone know what those rooms with the beds that cost money to enter are for?
from what i can tell it
1 heals you
2 fills up one transformation orb
3 alters your alignment towards which ever girl you have selected

iirc the three alignments are something pure(3rd), chaos(2nd), lover(1st)

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is it possible to get the second girl back after you lose her?

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

wtf?!! how i can't beat the "multiple orgasmic delicious ice ball made of girls" boss!!!

time for cheat engine? o_O

ps : i know, i have a bad english, and i like girls too >.<"

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

wtf?!! how i can't beat the "multiple orgasmic delicious ice ball made of girls" boss!!!

time for cheat engine? o_O

ps : i know, i have a bad english, and i like girls too >.<"
i was having a bad time there too you just need to crouch with the fire loli girl and attack with the right position you won't get hit and do constant damage

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

alternatively if you've had lotsa run ins with the fire girls and got them as an equip, they absolutely wreck the boss

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

alternatively if you've had lotsa run ins with the fire girls and got them as an equip, they absolutely wreck the boss
that also works really well on the slime boss

gullwing

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get te animation for the fox girl in the library? (she's in the library in the level with a big brown door).

Because none of my girls trigger anything (have 6 atm) and when i go there as boy she just dies whenever she sees me.

Also when looking at her in the bestiary the heart of her animation isn't just grey (not discovered yet) but yellow with a key in the middle and i can't figure out what it means. Help is appreciated.

Darksoullo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get te animation for the fox girl in the library? (she's in the library in the level with a big brown door).

Because none of my girls trigger anything (have 6 atm) and when i go there as boy she just dies whenever she sees me.

Also when looking at her in the bestiary the heart of her animation isn't just grey (not discovered yet) but yellow with a key in the middle and i can't figure out what it means. Help is appreciated.
I managed to do it just moments ago, from what I think seemed to happen, you need to get trapped by the purple orb she fires (which she casts when you try to attack her) then break out just as she passes over you when your MP is 0, should put you in a sprite sex animation with her as you turn back into male form

gullwing

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I managed to do it just moments ago, from what I think seemed to happen, you need to get trapped by the purple orb she fires (which she casts when you try to attack her) then break out just as she passes over you when your MP is 0, should put you in a sprite sex animation with her as you turn back into male form
Does it matter wich girl you do it as?

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I played around a little for fun with the menus and a few random things to get them into English. It's super basic, but might help some people. Just copy the file to the game directory and run it, you don't have to overwrite/delete the Japanese .exe or anything. It's fully compatible with existing saves and shouldn't mess with anything.

There are references in the binary to a Pixel Gallery, but that obviously doesn't appear to exist. I don't know if it's a special unlock or if the author just gave up getting it to work or what. Most of the game's dialogue is packed into the .exe although a couple scenes have their own files in event.dxa. Strangely enough that file is 284KB and unpacks to practically nothing. Maybe I need a better unpacker...

Maybe I need to finish translating Monmusu Delicious Breakfast before I waste any more time on this, haha.

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Whelp. What I assume to be the last boss is kicking my ass. I even maxed out on invincibilty cards and potions but its last phase Ice Blast seems to ignore every buff and kill me in a single hit.

I wonder if there's some sort of way to block it.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Since the game doesn't have an extension, if you simply rename it to "whatever.zip", it will automatically turn it into the zip file.
oh thats how ty.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

can i play this game on 800x600 resolution? (window mode)
cuz i hate this "16:9" window

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

After a ton of luck and expending all of my items I managed to beat the final boss. After the credits you're dropped off in a rather large area with multiple rooms. Each room features a different environment but they're empty. You can find green crystals with which to summon monsters. If you leave the area you will have to fight the final boss to get back into it again.

EDIT: There is also a red crystal that allows you to start a new game and carry over items/stats/equipment/etc.

EDIT 2: Okay it looks like the crystals also have five options you can fiddle with. One of those options lets you summon most of the monsters in the game. The option also populates the rooms with monsters you can't summon with the crystal. These monsters will be appropriate to the environment (ie. Graveyard will have ghosts, water will have Clam girls, etc.). I'm still not quite sure what the other options do. The fifth option is "?????" and greyed out. I wonder if an item in the game will let you unlock it. Still not sign of a boss room. Might not be an option.

Last edited:

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i've seen lots of pink doors, but i can't open.
how i open those doors?
any magic? character?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

ok a little help ive searched on thread and seems someone asked same thing but after many posts with different things i dont know if t was anwered or not

ive reached a point where green haired girl appear and a red wall blocking your way. talking with green haired girl give you an item

after that what i need to do? ive gone everywhere i could see and even most of the map i have been trying to figure out hidden passes and even though i found over 5 7 secret items no real advance on story.

can anyone help me please?

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

you can defeat the ice boss that regens quickly by using the 1st forms that shoots fire and just equip two fire elements that shoots little fire bits

though I think that after I defeated it and checked the monster encyclopedia, I missed out on a heart, so does that thing rape you when on male form?

2nd form on where the spiders and snake girls first appear, go to the lower left of the map and find a place where a giant machine girls is gulping down on something, proceed through the map and when you go back, it will suddenly trap you (incidentally?)

you can get the 3rd form that freezes stuff and bounces on the stage where the 1st kappa looking girls and the magician that teleports first appears, at the bottom right part of the map.

Btw, I've gone though pretty much the whole map until set 5 of the monster encyclo, the stomach part, hidden parts, gold coins, hearts, etc...

I've got 5 transformations now, namely: Fire girl, Red-dress girl, Girl that bounces-way-too-much, Air-Throwing-girl, Snow-throwing-bouncing-girl.

And now I'm stuck because of these two Giant Metal Doors stage after the stage with the kappa girl and magician and I don't really know what else to do or where to go. Any Tips?

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

you can defeat the ice boss that regens quickly by using the 1st forms that shoots fire and just equip two fire elements that shoots little fire bits

though I think that after I defeated it and checked the monster encyclopedia, I missed out on a heart, so does that thing rape you when on male form?

2nd form on where the spiders and snake girls first appear, go to the lower left of the map and find a place where a giant machine girls is gulping down on something, proceed through the map and when you go back, it will suddenly trap you (incidentally?)

you can get the 3rd form that freezes stuff and bounces on the stage where the 1st kappa looking girls and the magician that teleports first appears, at the bottom right part of the map.

Btw, I've gone though pretty much the whole map until set 5 of the monster encyclo, the stomach part, hidden parts, gold coins, hearts, etc...

I've got 5 transformations now, namely: Fire girl, Red-dress girl, Girl that bounces-way-too-much, Air-Throwing-girl, Snow-throwing-bouncing-girl.

And now I'm stuck because of these two Giant Metal Doors stage after the stage with the kappa girl and magician and I don't really know what else to do or where to go. Any Tips?
and how i can get the fire elements? o_O

lblargh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i've seen lots of pink doors, but i can't open.
how i open those doors?
any magic? character?
You can open those doors after a certain part of the story. It'll be obvious as you cannot leave the area without opening that door (i.e., no other doors to open).

It's after you start seeing the female character fight against a boss. You are forced to play the male character without being able to transform.