What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

how do i beat the loli with the yellow book? she keeps reviving all time
edit. nvm got it you need to shield her with the book. and thanks for the fast reply lblargh

Last edited:

lblargh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do i beat the loli with the yellow book? she keeps reviving all time
At this point, you have the shield which is Down-X or Down-Down, I believe?

When the girl revives and the blue orb is still above her head, line your character up with her body and use the shield. If you see the shield get much much larger around both of you, you used it correctly, and it should permanently lock a good bit of her health bar.

Repeat to win.

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You can open those doors after a certain part of the story. It'll be obvious as you cannot leave the area without opening that door (i.e., no other doors to open).

It's after you start seeing the female character fight against a boss. You are forced to play the male character without being able to transform.

Its not actually, I've opened the doors and have never been forced to use only the male.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So exactly whats the point of this game? And is there a detailed guide anywhere?

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

It is rather nice to see details about particular challenges within the game starting to come together. However, like at least one other person before me I am stuck in the area to the right of the stomach themed area. It looks like it wants to be a graveyard, or at least resembles the graveyard areas. It has the green haired girl, and along the right wall is a blocked exit. There is a recovery pool, a few magic restoration auras, and quite a bit else throughout the area. It looks like I'm supposed to be triggering a boss fight here but after the girl in question gives me an item she stands next to a suspicious looking tombstone which I am not able to trigger. To be honest I'm not even sure what item she gave me but none of them seem to work at that spot.

It sounds as if there are people well beyond this point, so if you could think back for a moment and tell me what to do here, or what prerequisite area I haven't cleared yet I and probably a few other people would greatly appreciate it. (I have killed the large "legion" of snow babes boss, and I can't get into a gray and blue area because of gigantic doors)

lblargh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Its not actually, I've opened the doors and have never been forced to use only the male.
Then I must be mixing up correlation and causation. :p.

I was only able to open the doors after the part I mentioned.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks lblargh!

ok if you equip lamia on reddress' alt it can use charge shot
if you equip harpy on blackdress she gets a wind attack

from what i understand on the familiar screen
fireball = standing attack
lighting = crouching attack
spike = movement attack
shield = defense
shield frame = special defense
energy person running or flaming sword = movement skill
energy person running or flaming sword 2 = movement skill
exclamation mark = terrain effect

i think anyway

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i know the feeling of 2 pages and none answer haha right drakeero? i am still stuck on same place

also the item you get from that girl is the white metal item on the 4th row in menu the white one taking the 3rd potition
so if you know what the info say plz explain if possible

Last edited:

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, since technically I am just requesting information about how to pass through the area I just mentioned, I probably should offer at least something of remote value in exchange.

I don't have much, but for those of you who are considering Cheat Engine but haven't begun tracking down memory addresses here are mine:

---Single Byte---

00705A24: Red HP bars. Recommend setting that at any value equal to or greater than 2.

00705A27: Blue MP bars. Same as for HP.

---Double Byte---

007059E8: The white bar. At the beginning of the game it starts at 320. It will slowly go up as you play but 320 usually works in a pinch.

Haven't looked into alignments or emergency switch to female icons because I haven't really needed them much.

Ffah

Reputation score

i know the feeling of 2 pages and none answer haha right drakeero? i am still stuck on same place

also the item you get from that girl is the white metal item on the 4th row in menu the white one taking the 3rd potition
so if you know what the info say plz explain if possible
Pretty certain you need to find the library area, as that item lets you open a gate you were previously unable to pass. And of course being a library, you're looking for a little yellow book.

* The large gate looks more like a big wall, definitely a gate though.

Last edited:

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Some cheats

Lust (hearth jar)
0075A10 {Float}
Cum (White Bar)
007059E8{8 Bytes}
Boy form hp (Read Bar)
00705A24{Byte}
Girl form hp (Blue Bar)
00705A24{Byte}
Breath (for under water)
00715D28{Float}
S energy Ball (Must be multiples of 5 {5=1 10=2 15=3})
007059FC{Byte}
Money
00702DD4{8 Bytes}

Top Left Stat (???)
006FF162{Byte}
Top Right Stat (???)
006FF164{Byte}
Bottom Stat (???)
006FF163{Byte}

Fire Minion Ammo
006FF1A6{Byte} (Max 120?)

grass? fill boy form hp
006FF109
potion fill girl form hp
006FF10B
keys
006FF11D
if i found something new i will post

some adress only work on the bytes i put inside of the {}

Last edited:

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Pretty certain you need to find the library area, as that item lets you open a gate you were previously unable to pass. And of course being a library, you're looking for a little yellow book.
Ah yes, I'm seeing reference to a shield that would be very useful for a loli in that area.

Alright but finding a library area has me a little bit puzzled as to where to start looking? Someone earlier mentioned they though the library area was behind those two gigantic golden doors they couldn't open, and I think I saw someone else say that's the "tower" area.

Is the library some obscure level transition close to the gigantic snow girl orgy boss that I missed? You know, around that area with the succubi with the only yuri pixel scene I've seen referenced in the entire thread.

Edit: turns out the mystery item from the green haired red robed mostly nude girl in the graveyard like place that isn't a graveyard does actually open those gigantic gold door thingies in a gray/blue with brown background area. Thanks.

Last edited:

Ffah

Reputation score

turns out the mystery item from the green haired red robed mostly nude girl in the graveyard like place that isn't a graveyard does actually open those gigantic gold door thingies in a gray/blue with brown background area. Thanks.
Glad you found it, I was attempting to find the area again myself so I could give a better idea where it was.
Unfortunately I am still stuck after you have revisit the little room you originally find the belt wearing girl in, anyone that's willing to throw a hint my way well, yeah.

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here are my saves. They should put you in the postgame room. It's obviously not 100% and I'm sure I'm missing quite a bit. Honestly you're better off playing through the game yourself to see everything. Also I'd probably wait for the inevitable patch that will make viewing the sex scenes easier.

BACKUP YOUR SAVES

BTW if anyone gets to the last two bosses please let me know if they have any sex scenes. I was too engrossed with trying to beat them that I didn't try to see if they could have sex with the hero.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hhmmmm... anyone can point out to me where this green haired-red robed-seeming nude Graveyard girl that gives you a mysterious item to open gigantic doors with?

She seems to be the missing piece in my puzzle

EDIT: and rather, where is the library?
EDIT 2: OOHHHH finallyyyyy.... so the green haired girl is in somewhere in that stomach looking stage been stuck for about 6 hours cuz of that >.>

Last edited:

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what i do after beating the 3rd boss?

Last edited:

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Hm... ok, so its late in the game, I think I've got a spoiler peek at the final boss doing its usual stomp-everything.

I can use a female form again. But... where am I supposed to go now? I believe I made it to the top of the "tower" but nothing is happening so maybe its the wrong tower.

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Huh, the ice legion boss had a sex animation?

How the hell am I supposed to fuck THAT?

Darksoullo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, finished the game, got all the sex animations, every single coin, what I guess is almost all of the items and I'm missing the 7th CG; bottom row; second from right, any idea what it is and where it was?

Last edited: