What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

Huh, the ice legion boss had a sex animation?

How the hell am I supposed to fuck THAT?
Be the guy on 1st form and let it touch you.
You don't fuck it, it fucks you :)

EDIT: Where is that library boss the guys on page 7 talking about? I already got the shield but can't find her, and whats the purpose of that jukebox looking thing where the fire girls seem to have reappeared?
EDITE 2: oh... so its back to the green haired girl after getting the yellow book
EDIT3: seems like green haired boss has a heart I missed...gotta replay
EDIT4: hahaha ok on second thought, maybe I shouldn't have

Last edited:

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, finished the game, got all the sex animations, every single coin, what I guess is almost all of the items and I'm missing the 7th CG; bottom row; second from right, any idea what it is and where it was?
Spoil me. Do you get to fuck the shopkeeper?

arzemuth

Reputation score

How can i get alt transformation for each girl?
I've got so many familiars already but can't transform any girl.

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, so I have the 3rd girl back after the rescue with your sister/lover/ whatever. I made it back to where you broke her out of the crystal but nothing happened. What am I to do now?

Zynax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, so I have the 3rd girl back after the rescue with your sister/lover/ whatever. I made it back to where you broke her out of the crystal but nothing happened. What am I to do now?
You have to go to the near area with the weird sideshow enemies, there's a puzzle there (look for pink doors)

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

You have to go to the near area with the weird sideshow enemies, there's a puzzle there (look for pink doors)
Sideshow enemies?

Also thanksfor the tip.

Darksoullo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How can i get alt transformation for each girl?
I've got so many familiars already but can't transform any girl.
2 on optional bosses, 1 hidden near the library

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, finished the game, got all the sex animations, every single coin, what I guess is almost all of the items and I'm missing the 7th CG; bottom row; second from right, any idea what it is and where it was?
Want to upload your save? The red crystal lets you start over again, right? Does that starting over include the unlocked forms?

If yes, it'll probably be easier for somebody to figure out what you missed on their first playthrough.

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know if its possible to collect sex animations from bosses you've missed??

Darksoullo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, here's my save files, redid the final boss so you're back at the point to do a new game plus.

This has all the sex animations, every single coin, what I guess is almost all of the items and I'm missing the 7th CG; bottom row; second from right.

(Included the datasys as well in case CG unlock status is stored there, you don't need it to use the rest of the save, saved to slot 8 to help prevent overwriting a previous save.)

Attachments

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright, here's my save files, redid the final boss so you're back at the point to do a new game plus.

This has all the sex animations, every single coin, what I guess is almost all of the items and I'm missing the 7th CG; bottom row; second from right.

(Included the datasys as well in case CG unlock status is stored there, you don't need it to use the rest of the save, saved to slot 8 to help prevent overwriting a previous save.)
oh i have that one it's in a room in the white tower above the library behind the 30 point pure door

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

only succubus and the maid girl has sex attacks for female forms (well loli one only)? also i was wondering what is the npc on the map that has some naked statues that you can't go in ( when you jump there blocks appears and i didn't found any other place to go in if i remind it was a blonde npc visible from up of the blocks. wish it has petrification for the girls forms too...

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for the save.

On another note, this is probably the best hentai GAME of the year.The CGs are Good the animations are good but what really sets it apart is the gameplay. I had a blast bouncing of the walls and dodging enemies. Yea, the backtracking sucked a bit, but overall, the game was more fun than the hentai(Which wasn't bad at all)

grimskull

Demon Girl
Reputation score

May someone tell me how to use the familars(monster helpers). I hear you can use the fire girls to help with the ice (pain in the ass) boss. Please and thank you.

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for the save. Does the last boss have any sex animations? And is there any way to view animations from bosses you've already fought?

sdmemories

Reputation score

thx for the save but

is in "my room" have no "big bewbs elf sex" , "pee gather" etc ?

i really love those 2

and ice ball boss can sex with her girls in big ball

Darksoullo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh i have that one it's in a room in the white tower above the library behind the 30 point pure door
Thanks, I had passed there before, guess I missed the event door, now it just says...
長い廊下がはるか遠くまで延々と続いている…
どうやら この奥は 空き部屋しかないようだ…
Think I need a new game plus to get it.

May someone tell me how to use the familars(monster helpers). I hear you can use the fire girls to help with the ice (pain in the ass) boss. Please and thank you.
Menu second row, middle option - 使い魔
Need to sex up the monster you want til it gives a gift box, contracts are either passive/skill altering or familiars(has a count of 120 on the icon)

Thanks for the save. Does the last boss have any sex animations? And is there any way to view animations from bosses you've already fought?
Last boss has no animations, just a bullet hell if that counts, but one of the previous end bosses does and each is a one time deal unless you play through the game again