What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

Gespenst

Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

Well, I'm stuck at the ice legion, damn regeneration...

But my main problem is that I can't use familiar at all, I know which option it is, its just that its grayed out and I can't select it. Do I need to be somewhere specific to use it or something?

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Last boss has no animations, just a bullet hell if that counts, but one of the previous end bosses does and each is a one time deal unless you play through the game again
Thanks for the info. BTW how do you get the cupid (floating heart that shoots arrows) sex scene? I don't know if it's intentional or not but if you freeze it and then hit it with a fireball it transforms into a flying pink onahole that can have sex with the hero. I'm not even sure if that's supposed to happen

Mackster44

Reputation score

The feather you can use to teleport. When you come across a feather spot in a level you can interact with it and set it as one of your destinations (each feather grants you one destination). But unfortunately it's not marked in the map so you need to remember which is where.

Also heads up, towards the end of the game there's a part where you can get stuck indefinitely if you go the wrong way:
After the romance part, then the boss cutscene with the girls, when you're naked but the music comes back on you absolutely must progress to the bottom right on the next screen, NOT left to the beginning of the game through the door or you can't get back up
I think I have to CheatEngine this back, oh boy (edit: CheatEngine worked but oh man just don't go through that door)
Damnit, I messed up here. I've only been using a single save throughout the game, too. Mind telling me how to fix this with CE..?

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I'm stuck at the ice legion, damn regeneration...

But my main problem is that I can't use familiar at all, I know which option it is, its just that its grayed out and I can't select it. Do I need to be somewhere specific to use it or something?
go to the shop buy the 50 coin rectangular item

Darksoullo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just in case anyone is wondering what the new game plus options are, in order:

Name
Familiars
Items
Money
Game statistics
Monster collection book
Number of times H'd each monster
Minette coin collection rate (map coins)
My Room
Life
Magic
Vigor
Map completion
Alignment

grimskull

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Actually, you can get a little extra event and some more if you keep enjoying yourself there
How do you enjoy yourself? I keep blowing wind and her skirt blows up and that's it.

Darksoullo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you enjoy yourself? I keep blowing wind and her skirt blows up and that's it.
Use your hand, male form, found it at the first shop, no idea if it works anywhere else

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Equipping fire girls to pwn ice legion:

In order to use familiars you will need a prerequisite item to unlock all of them. If I remember it is a beige looking ticket like object with a brown border laying sort of on its side. It costs 50 in the shop when it spawns, but I believe will also appear after the slime boss.

Once you have it, open your menu with q. The option you want will be on the second column but please mind my dyslexia. I can't remember if its the top option, or the one immediately below. One is your map, the other shows portraits for your male form and all available female forms. This is -not- the menu where you can select which forms to put on your hotbar. That's on the first column of the q-menu. In this one, you can select the smaller squares underneath each portrait which will then prompt you to select an icon from a menu towards the lower right of your screen. You can equip two "contracts" to each form.

Other people have mentioned some randomly, and it is beyond me to figure out what they all do, but the one you want is the fire girl icon (usually showed with a number 120 because its limited use). As people have said, when you screw enough monster girls they'll tend to drop a present box, and the more is in your white bar the better the odds it seems. Since the black dress girl you got at the beginning has the highest rate of fire that I had at the time, I just equipped two fire girls to her and it was sort of like watching AA-fire. There are ice blocks on the left side of the stage that give you a higher place to stand without having to jump to hit the boss.

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score

For the Snow Legion boss I found it effective to equip the Lamia familiar present on the fire (second) girl. It makes you shoot 3 fireballs from behind instead of 2. I don't think I needed anything else.

Wish I could know what the rest of the familiars so, though. I know the swimsuit girl one gives you a chance to not lose a health bar when getting hit but the rest are a mystery to me. Succubus may or may not give you 100% chance to guard when crouching.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I just want to clarify there is no scene with the Shop Girl. Atleast not in graphical CG (none present in the game).

gunofdis

Reputation score

Anyone know the dxa key? I'm thinking about messing around with the files but I'm terrible at finding those.

Nastynassy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi, Seems it doesnt save the discovered animations or do I have to play full trough?

Im not playing on japanese settings for windows so maybe its a saving bug or something I got with a other hentai game when not playing on japanese

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Crass is able to extract all the .dxa files, although there's not much to see.

On second thought, it extracts most of the data, but chokes on at least the event.dxa one and only gives you <10% of the files.

Last edited:

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Gigantic mermaid orgy:

My version of the game seems to have slightly buggier settings so I don't know if this will work for everyone. In the aquatic levels that have actual water, the darker blue water that will change levels sometimes, not the green or opaque blue water found elsewhere, if you're getting screwed senseless by something when your breath meter runs out it will skip drowning you and you can roam about underwater for an unlimited period of time.

Try this with any other type of water (or probably a game that functions better then mine) and you'll just get introduced erotic aphyxiation. However, there are some areas where you can get a good half dozen mermaids swimming about you using this method and once caught there's pretty much no escape and its just a gigantic mermaid orgy as they screw you to death.

Zynax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damnit, I messed up here. I've only been using a single save throughout the game, too. Mind telling me how to fix this with CE..?
4 byte addresses for X player position are repurearia.exe+0x305898, 0x3058A4, 0x384948
Group together, one block is about 200000. Go to the right right next to the wall and add 1600000 to get back on track

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey guys, I'm stuck... I just got the third girl (monkey girl), I beat the Grim, but now there is no where to go, there's only a few places, but they are locked with silver doors, one of them has spikes that I can't climb and the other has a big wall door thingy, that I also can't pass. Anyone know what I do?

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Go back to the giant room with all the green girls and take the path to the left somewhere in the middle of the room. You should come to a waterfall you can freeze with the ice girl.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, my lousy attempt at an impromptu "guide"... ha ha har har. Guide, right. More like random pieces of information that will hopefully help various people.

When you have sex with many of the girls (especially with significant energy in the white bar) there's a chance of them dropping a present box. Picking them up places various "contracts" that, once unlocked, you can equip to your male or female forms. To unlock them you will need to buy or find a small peice of paper that almost looks like a diploma. It is beige, with brown border and lettering. It costs about 50 in the store if it spawns, and I believe spawns naturally after the slime boss. Do -not- think you can just ignore this part of the game. While yes there are contracts for every type of girl and most of them don't make sense there are two in particular that are crazy useful. One is downright required to beat a later boss. They are the fire girl contract, and a harpy contract. You can equip two contracts to each of your forms by going into your q menu, second column, second option from top. Each portrait will have two little squares beneath them. Select, and equip. Some contracts have limited use, shown numerically. For the required fire girl use see the ice legion boss below. The harpy will stabilize the otherwise erratic and uncontrollable movements of one of your later forms. You'll know, when she bounces off of things like a pachinko ball when running around. It's not as cool/fun as it sounds. Especially when (spoiler) you're forced to use her and can't revert between forms.

Also, once you get an item which I only noticed it long after I had apparently gotten so I have no idea where it comes from, you can masturbate. Down-Z. This can hurt you, but mostly looks fun and has some odd uses I'll point out. Such as a witch girl who will chase you around and aggressively keep giving you footjobs until you're spent. However if you start to masturbate she'll decide she'd rather watch, and if you pop her she'll leave you be. Also, of all the statues within the game there's one in particular in the green/2nd area of the game which if you find and blow your load on a few times will trigger an optional boss fight (make sure your white bar is full enough for this). Also, if you masturbate during the fight, the optional boss would rather interrupt and give you a blowjob rather than whooping you with a bigass scythe [there is references to mindcontrol going on, the mindcontrol is to kill you, and you may be overriding the mind control with lust and getting blowjobs instead]. If your white bar is full (and there is a spa in the room to recover that), the more she swallows the more of her health will get converted to yellow. You can win, without actually fighting her.

By the way, you have a hotbar that starts with 3 slots, and can hold more using weird voodoo I haven't figured out. As a female you can press s to cycle between them without penalty. The option to access this is either the first or second option on the first column of the q menu. It's good to familiarize yourself with this because cutscenes that have you switching forms for various purposes can accidentally override your hotbar selections and you'll have to reconfigure it.

See those pink doors? Don't waste time trying to figure out how to open them for most the game. Near the end you will be forced to navigate a bunch of areas without being able to switch to your female form. You will be given a special pink skeleton key (which you will have to backtrack 'just one more time' to hang out with an npc in order to get. It'll make more sense when you get there) that will open them all. They reveal shortcuts or special red/blue orbs that change level mechanics that are designed to go through as just the boy. You're not missing anything for the entire first 4/5ths of the game.

Progression is confusing, and my dyslexia is a little too bad to give specifics but I will try to give some advice. There are doors and stairs which you can press down to go through. Quite a bit later you will be in a stomach like area (no vore, don't worry about that if its not your thing) with crack like decorations. Those are actually doors. They are complicated in how they hook-up but a little experimentation and good mental notes as to what does what will get you through. Once you've entered the castle proper you will be in a "purple" area. Next comes a "green" area. You can get another form in this general part of the game through dying to a hopeless boss battle and getting turned into a statue [this girl can powerslide through openings 1 block tall). In another part (made obvious by green kappa girls first appearing - I think, either way, its a new subset of the green area) there will be a large box like design in the lower right corner of an otherwise empty aside from platforms, gigantic room. Navigate your way through and you'll find Ms. Pachinko-nut (the first form who can jump through 1 block openings). No, you probably won't have a harpy feather yet. Also, if you come across a gray block room with GIGANTIC metal doors blocking your path, remember how you got there. This is the "library" and you'll be back quite a bit later. Back-track a little, and with a bit of exploring you should find yourself at the very bottom of one of the earlier sections of the green area (it's actually a completely separate set of tunnels within the section that you have to access from a different screen transition) that goes out through the bottom of the section. Keep working more or less down and to the left and you should eventually reach two waterfalls - hopefully... if you're on the right track. Ms. Pachinko-nut fires icicles that can freeze sections of the waterfall to let you jump up and make your way into a dark-purple/red section. Here you will find harpies, and they are difficult. Good luck.

You will also find the "ice legion" boss, also known as "giant multi-orgasmic snow girl orgy ball" or some other such variations. This is one of the first bosses that actually has a sex animation (that I know of). The reason why this boss wreaks so much havoc is the health regen rate. Perhaps there is some special mechanic to "lock out" part of the health bar so it can't respawn (which you have to do for later bosses) but nobody's figured it out. Take the first female form you get, equip two fire girls to her using the above mentioned contracts, position yourself on the blocks on the left side of the stage so you don't have to jump to fire at the boss, and make like anti-aircraft fire. The two fire girls will fire in-synch to your shots.

After the ice legion, head... right.. ish. You will probably have noticed that directions are not quite so easy and include a bunch of zig-zagging and finding hidden screen transitions. You will enter into the stomach area. There is a boss to fight in here, which has absolutely no relevance that I can understand. Optional maybe? Anyway, keep looking around and use the cracks and you'll eventually trigger a cutscene involving a green haired, mostly nude girl, with a red shawl. Follow her out into a large open area and after some lengthy conversation she'll give you a mystery item. My guess is she's asking you to get a book for her from the library, that place I mentioned earlier, and she gives you the key to get in. The place is a pain to navigate, but its a bit of breather with the opponents. The sex scenes here are generally the more difficult ones to find. The harmless girls floating around have to be approached by one of your female forms rather than the male form, and the fox girl has to be aggro'ed first. Somehow, (she didn't do this the first time I was through, only on later visits) will attempt to dodge your attacks. If she successfully dodges she may fire a purple stasis orb which if you get hit by will hold you in place and slowly leech your MP. She will drift back and forth a few times. If you either breakfree or revert to male form (something along those lines) while she's passing over you, the two of you will get trapped together and you get the scene. You have to do this because she panics and flees if she's not trapped and sees your male form.

The book in the library is yellow, shouldn't be too hard to find. The place seems like a maze but its not much more different then the minotaur's labryinth. Just keep working your way through. Return the book to the girl in the open area past the stomach region (yes this is some really irritating back-tracking here). I forget how many conversations you have to trigger, just bear that in mind. Eventually she'll manage to use the book to blow herself up. This doesn't settle well with the evil presence in the castle who will rez her, then mind-control her into attacking you. For the duration of the fight, you will have the yellow book which will give you the option to crouch and press x in any form to create a shield around you. If you get hit during this fight, you will lose the book and if you can't pick it up before she does she'll blow herself away again. Which triggers the evil thing to rez her back to full health. However, if you pick up the book after she blows herself apart, take out the gaurdian red orbs around the blue orb (evil thingy, thing, McThing) and use your shield around the girl after her rez, but before her health restoration you will lock out a portion of her health bar. This can be repeated, locking out more and more of her health until you either win by default, or just have that easy of a time blasting her.

[EDIT: I screwed up. I forgot the exact purpose of the area beyond here, and I cannot re-explore it without the correct female forms. I still think you can access the water area through here somehow but I am no longer sure. The only way I found the water area again was by using the shortcut that was opened up after beating it.] If I remember, you get to cross into a water area now. There will be a point where you're supposed to drown, make sure you've got no other linear progression options first. You'll get something that lets your male form move quickly underwater, but not your female forms. My game appears to be -slightly- more bugged then other people's, and if you're getting mad sexings underwater when your breath runs out, you won't drown and will instead get unlimited underwater exploration. This only works for the special water in this area, such as the water that changes heights. It doesn't work for the green springs or opaque blue water elsewhere. Beware gigantic mermaid orgies if you're doing this. They can be a little difficult to escape from. They are also extremely awesome.

Now, at this point I had been awake for a really long time and I can't really member what happens after this. The next areas are somewhat off of the library and some sort of tower like structure above it. You will eventually find and release the magic girl who's form you've been using from her crystalline slumber, and start the section where you're restricted to the male form. Just plod along, meet an old boss who's now friendly, aimlessly drift around talking randomly, see a few cutscenes, get the pink key to open the pink doors, and then you're tasking with making your way to where you originally got Ms. Pachinko-nut. Using the pink doors it is possible. You will be forced to sleep in one of the inn-like rooms on your way, keep that in mind. It's right before the gigantic tower of spider blowjobs.

Once you regain that form, I am stumped as what to do next. I can't find the next area (and possibly final area to the game). So the little stuff I know runs out here.

Last edited:

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm stuck. So far I beat 3 bosses (first (plant), Second (Jelly), third (some kinda dragon skeleton thing that throws girls). I got the ice dagger throw/bomb drop girl.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm stuck. So far I beat 3 bosses (first (plant), Second (Jelly), third (some kinda dragon skeleton thing that throws girls). I got the ice dagger throw/bomb drop girl.
I think that dragon thing is one of the optional bosses. It's in the stomach like area, right? Well, those cracks in the walls as you go are actually doors. They are the most complicated in the game and some are one-way only, but just a little patience and keeping track of what does what and you trigger your a cutscene with the infamous green haired loli girl who will give you a key to the library area, its attached to the green area of the game and is more off to the right, if the red-purple areas are 'below' it.

I also think you've skipped a fight, go in sort of the opposite direction and with some exploring and hidden pathways you'll come across the black-suited, winged succubus enemies. Go down a few levels, several spas, and you will find yourself facing the ice legion boss which you will probably need to use fire girl contracts to help beat.