What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

Correction, I do believe I have found the way to go. For those who have gotten the ability to turn into one of the girls back, the path to the end-game area seems to rely on a rather large backtrack all the way the area immediately after the slime boss. Remember that gigantic upwards tunnel leading to a difficult but seemingly useless area? Well... I think that's the way you gotta go.
After you get the ability to transform into a girl again, you have to head back to the area where the first forms body was not the place where the crystal is just that enviroment. There are a few pink doors nearby that has a switch in one that causes walls to open and close like in the enviroment where you first meet spiders and lamias. It was hidden behind a secret wall on the rightmost of one of the last maps in that area, you should see one of the pink doors in a wall if my memory serves me right.

just above that area should be the way to the final zone, not sure is this is what your looking for or if its a longer way there but thought it might help.

Darksoullo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A little information on the endgame save, what you see in the large empty like room with green crystals is "my room", by finishing the game you unlock the option to summon monsters you don't have contracts for H'ing, if you have unlocked "my room" you can get back there at any time from any save crystal by using the feather then pressing left or right (single option), from there the doors contain some monsters that arn't in the list of summonable ones based on theme, they're on the middle-left side of my room

If you return to the area immediately before you travel upwards to save the princess, you can travel to the left to get a glimpse of the area you need to go. However the area is blocked off by a metal door. I am unable to find a condition to trigger its opening. It may be a "shortcut" once you've already begun to explore the area. Since its no longer the weekend I don't have as much time to play but I'll be trying to work backwards from one of the completed save games to see if there's another way into the end-game area.
Correction, I do believe I have found the way to go. For those who have gotten the ability to turn into one of the girls back, the path to the end-game area seems to rely on a rather large backtrack all the way the area immediately after the slime boss. Remember that gigantic upwards tunnel leading to a difficult but seemingly useless area? Well... I think that's the way you gotta go.
There are some pink doors that leads to a switch on the map before the metal door/goes to where the crystal was

Last edited:

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

After you get the ability to transform into a girl again, you have to head back to the area where the first forms body was not the place where the crystal is just that enviroment. There are a few pink doors nearby that has a switch in one that causes walls to open and close like in the enviroment where you first meet spiders and lamias. It was hidden behind a secret wall on the rightmost of one of the last maps in that area, you should see one of the pink doors in a wall if my memory serves me right.

just above that area should be the way to the final zone, not sure is this is what your looking for or if its a longer way there but thought it might help.
Huh, I was kicking around there and thought I explored everything. I'll have to check again, thanks.

Rayu1988

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys Mind if I ask how do I remove excess Familiars, too many in my inventory and i can't pick new ones up.

Kindly help

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hold C for a few seconds to throw them away.

grimskull

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I do not know how but I got a alternate color for the red dress girl. I'ts the only one I have out of all the characters. How do you unlock all the alternate colors. Some are marked as ??? too, is that something special?

Also found the extra scene with the shopkeeper someone was talking about earlier. Where you enter her shop as a male and catch her masturbating, leave and come back and talk, leave again. The next time you go into the shop there is a card next to her for 20 dollars. Get it and she lets you masturbate on a doll. However I found a shop in the level above the library with the carnival sounding music. It has a card for sale for 199 dollars yet it won't let me purchase it. Has anybody found this and figured out how to get it?

Last edited:

Darksoullo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I do not know how but I got a alternate color for the red dress girl. I'ts the only one I have out of all the characters. How do you unlock all the alternate colors. Some are marked as ??? too, is that something special?

Also found the extra scene with the shopkeeper someone was talking about earlier. Where you enter her shop as a male and catch her masturbating, leave and come back and talk, leave again. The next time you go into the shop there is a card next to her for 20 dollars. Get it and she lets you masturbate on a doll. However I found a shop in the level above the library with the carnival sounding music. It has a card for sale for 199 dollars yet it won't let me purchase it. Has anybody found this and figured out how to get it?
Let's you unlock the jukebox after visiting "my room" once

Also to get the ??? costumes just fondle yourself as the females until the alignment gets high, helps if you buy the honey jar looking item for 500, doubles alignment gains

grimskull

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Let's you unlock the jukebox after visiting "my room" once

Also to get the ??? costumes just fondle yourself as the females until the alignment gets high, helps if you buy the honey jar looking item for 500, doubles alignment gains
Ok, how do you get to "my room" and how do you get the girls to fondle themselves? Thanks in advance dude:cool:

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not sure if anyone else has figured this out . Pressing R activates a super move. It costs one yellow orb to use. Not sure if it requires a item to use or not.

Darksoullo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, how do you get to "my room" and how do you get the girls to fondle themselves? Thanks in advance dude:cool:
Go to a save point, use a feather, press left or right and pick the single option
(requires house icon in items, located at tower above library)

Fondling requires pink hand, you'll get one for each girl after certain events, to use press down and X

Not sure if anyone else has figured this out . Pressing R activates a super move. It costs one yellow orb to use. Not sure if it requires a item to use or not.
Requires the yellow card item, get during the story after I think finishing the book or water boss

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I presume it depends on the alignment aswell, because pressing down+z only attacks as girls

darklink: I noticed in the manual that R does something, but no matter what I did it didnt do anything. Seems like it requires a specific character or item first

ProductOfLust

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To fondle yourself, you need to first retrieve the third girl after you lose all three of them. After retrieving her (the location is the same place you got the third girl the same time), you will automatically learn the skill. However, you are not equipped with this skill, so remember to first equip this before trying to fondle yourself. When you do have the skill press down + x or c to fondle.

I am stuck and I hope someone could help on the next step, while I wait, here is a few advice I would like to give.

Thank you, Drakeero for your guide, it was very helpful.

1. For those of you who find it annoying hard to defeat the ice legion boss, I have a very easy way to kill her. The second girl (one with fire) shoots little red pellet behind her when she is running away. When jumping upwards, she will do the same thing. Lamia's (half human half snake) summon can add an additional pellet to the pellet spraying move. The ice legion seems to move towards the player and so I figured out that when the ice legion tries to spray ridiculous amounts of ice balls at her first form, slide under ice legion with second girl and it will (usually) cause the ice legion to move downwards. When ice legion is somewhat close to the floor, starting jumping upwards and spray pellets like mad. The first form takes a lot longer than the second form to kill, so remember to dodge whenever ice legion attempts to shoot ice balls in her first form. When you have defeated first form, you must do the following step very quickly or you might have to give up a yellow ball to transform a second time. Ice legion has a momentary period of just standing still when she has just transformed into her second state. Use this chance to stand ridiculously close to her and jump spray like made. Since you are literally spraying all the pellets into her face, she will die before she even manages to hurt you (this is how I passed ice legion so I can promise you this works).
2. I personally find first girl + 2 witch summons will create a good amount of pellets to deal damage. You have to tap z like crazy though since holding z will cause the witches to shoot really slowly. Double books of the fox girl works as well but it can't aim as well as witches.

My problem: I can't seem to find the second girl after you lose all of the girls when you find the body of the girls. Do anyone know where she is? What do you do next after "re" finding the second girl?

Last edited:

THQman

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah I'm trying to get all the girls back. Got the ice throwing one back but I tried going where you first get the red dress girl and nothing...

Could really use some specifics on where to get the other two girls back. Or do we just go to that final area that people are mentioning and get them along the way?

Also how do you get the scene with the brown haired girls (the gnomes) they drop down in rock form and man turrets... Tried everything I could think of but was unable to trigger a scene.

Lastly as people have said the fox girl's scene is locked till later on. You can tell when looking at her profile it'll show the scene with a yellow icon with a key if it's locked. Turns to a grey ? when you do whatever... Probably after you beat the yellow book girl. On that note yellow book girl has a scene where she lands on your head and fucks your head LOL. Can easily defeat her with it since she doesn't cause you to drop the book when she does it. It takes FOREVER though.

Last edited:

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone know if the flying tentacle girls can have sex with the female forms? I was checking the bestiary and it seems she has a flower on her stat screen. The only other monsters that have that are the Succubus and maid girl. And they both can have sex with a female form. So I'm assuming the tentacle can do the same as well. However it seems to attack any form I choose so I'm wondering if there is a special requisite to get it to rape them.

Zynax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes it does sex one of the forms, pretty sure the second. Not aware of having done anything else in particular to cause it

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What paths are you guys taking to get back to 3rd girl as guy? I keep running into dead ends.

edit: To get the gnomes, walk up to the rock forms and masturbate as the guy. Once your heart meter goes up high enough, they'll transform into their girl form. After that, just let her fall on you.

Last edited:

lolfro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Please somebody help me out. I just beat the boss girl with the yellow book, then a wall opened which gave me access to an area with dropping square spike traps, but it's a dead end i don't know where to go next.

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know if the flying tentacle girls can have sex with the female forms? I was checking the bestiary and it seems she has a flower on her stat screen. The only other monsters that have that are the Succubus and maid girl. And they both can have sex with a female form. So I'm assuming the tentacle can do the same as well. However it seems to attack any form I choose so I'm wondering if there is a special requisite to get it to rape them.
As far as I know, it's only more of a semi-vore thing. And it's with the final form with the chick with the dress and umbrella for her picture.

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hi i'm stuck on the area after water boss (where have gears, dolls, heart thing that you cant fuck but you can't i have 4 girls (normal fire? ice? and wind?) and where i need to go?)

and here my cheat table for the original .exe (not the one on thread with translated menus)

sorry if my English is bad =/, i tried to put the table clear

the substantives and adjectives are in different order

[substantives come first then adjectives] in Portuguese
example:
red apple > maça vermelha (apple red)

Attachments