Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Re: I found something. I think.

    beat the tutorial boss already... but there is no rape animation for the girl?
    Darkness is the absence of light

    Comment


      #32
      Re: I found something. I think.

      Originally posted by cybeast View Post
      beat the tutorial boss already... but there is no rape animation for the girl?
      So far, it doesn't seem there is. Instead there's a text & CG cutscene with the slime girls and the 2nd boss molesting her after you defeat her, but there doesn't seem to be any h-content for her yet besides that.

      Comment


        #33
        Re: I found something. I think.

        Originally posted by Kirshz View Post
        So far, it doesn't seem there is. Instead there's a text & CG cutscene with the slime girls and the 2nd boss molesting her after you defeat her, but there doesn't seem to be any h-content for her yet besides that.
        Thanks

        one more question, how to hurt the second boss? tried to shoot at her, but sometimes her health will get down, sometimes not.
        Darkness is the absence of light

        Comment


          #34
          Re: I found something. I think.

          Originally posted by cybeast View Post
          Thanks

          one more question, how to hurt the second boss? tried to shoot at her, but sometimes her health will get down, sometimes not.
          You have to attack the eyeball thing it releases occasionally, it's a pain since it'll do tons of damage to you in the process since damaging it doesn't really seem to slow it down, it's rather difficult to dodge.

          If anything, you might have to stick close to those things that heal you during a large duration of the boss fight since her health resets if you die.

          Comment


            #35
            Re: I found something. I think.

            Originally posted by cybeast View Post
            Thanks

            one more question, how to hurt the second boss? tried to shoot at her, but sometimes her health will get down, sometimes not.
            The only way to hurt her is shooting her enough times so that the red ball is released and starts flying all over the place. Just like the tutorial boss you got to kill the ball.

            Comment


              #36
              Re: I found something. I think.

              is there a AGTH code for this?

              Comment


                #37
                Re: I found something. I think.

                High time to change the name of the thread?

                Comment


                  #38
                  Re: I found something. I think.

                  This game could be a H action masterpiece if done right. Very ambitious from what I can tell. Probably took the creator(s) ages to get to this point and will probably take a long time to get everything he/she/they want implemented.

                  I noticed occasionally after a rape the girl will leave a present for you. Each girl gives a different accessory type item.

                  So far I saw
                  Fire fox girl: Floats around and shoots when you shoot as the girl 120 charges.
                  The blonde: Seems like a passive defense item of some kind.
                  The slime girl: Mini slime girl that bounces around, wasn't able to get it to do anything, has 120 charges like the fox...

                  There are a few locations of health stations near by you can use to get raped and replenish your hp to farm for them.

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Re: I found something. I think.

                    The only thing that bothers me about this game is the lack of hp increasers (I'm hoping their will be some in the full game) and the h-animations are too short/fast. Hoping there will be a gallery to view all of them or a way to at least increase the length in the full game.

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Re: I found something. I think.

                      Originally posted by foamy111 View Post
                      The only thing that bothers me about this game is the lack of hp increasers (I'm hoping their will be some in the full game) and the h-animations are too short/fast. Hoping there will be a gallery to view all of them or a way to at least increase the length in the full game.
                      There was a hidden area I found, a secret wall that had a heart behind it that gave 1 red bar. I assume there are more around and probably ones to build the blue bar as well. Devious ones too that have hidden breakable blocks behind it...

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Re: I found something. I think.

                        Originally posted by THQman View Post
                        There was a hidden area I found, a secret wall that had a heart behind it that gave 1 red bar. I assume there are more around and probably ones to build the blue bar as well. Devious ones too that have hidden breakable blocks behind it...
                        I saw that heart door I think but couldn't get through it. It's the one in the same area as the slime boss right?

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Re: I found something. I think.

                          interesting this went some place. took forever to find out those were stairs!! didn't bother really trying it that much though not my style.....of course I find something and its something I don't like.
                          One, Two, Three what should I do?
                          Get Fucked up and Fuck up you!!!

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Re: I found something. I think.

                            Originally posted by MajorKagami View Post
                            interesting this went some place. took forever to find out those were stairs!! didn't bother really trying it that much though not my style.....of course I find something and its something I don't like.
                            You should at least change the thread name to "Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise" since you started it with a name that should never be used to start any thread ever.

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Re: I found something. I think.

                              anyone know what some of the items do? There's like a big coin you can get but I can't seem to find a use for it. You can buy food but what does it do for you. And sometimes enemies drop presents that you can pick up any idea what those do?

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Re: I found something. I think.

                                The gifts that are dropped are items you can equip I think. The fire sprites will cause them to float behind your heroine and fire when she attacks providing attack support. I am not sure about anything else as agth can't see to effectively grab the text in this game.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X