What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

Plus, it would mention in the bestiary of their possible rape moves with a heart; the hearts with a question mark are rape moves you haven't experienced yet.

I'm guessing this game is free for discussion? Even though this contains lolis AND a shota....

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Plus, it would mention in the bestiary of their possible rape moves with a heart; the hearts with a question mark are rape moves you haven't experienced yet.

I'm guessing this game is free for discussion? Even though this contains lolis AND a shota....
I don't think the games really loli or shota. The male and female are both the same height and if you watch the cg after the slime boss she's fairly old. Most of the enemies are around the same size so it's closer to flat chested.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I do hope this game doesn't get a new release date

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm looking for the password for the es; the patch blog states the pass is in the readme file of the game [which I can't seem to find]. Anyone know or can confirm if the readme file of the trial version have this pass?

edit to the poster below: If you were replying to me, I wasn't asking what patch the current version was of the trial, I was asking if the password to the patch exists in the readme file of the trial :Va

Last edited:

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

based on what i read, the demo on dlsite is either patch 5 or 6

edit to the poster above: If the demo on dlsite is 5 or 6, they should have the password. I checked but I couldn't personally find anything that is labeled as a password.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think i am liking this game lol. Reminds me of that EACT game with uh blond guy whipping everything in sight. xD

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yea, but I wish that game had this graphic :p

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If the girl pc can't get raped then its not worth trying. Guess I'll wait to see how the full game goes.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

If the girl pc can't get raped then its not worth trying. Guess I'll wait to see how the full game goes.
I'd play this game regardless since the gameplay looks like it'll be amazing, but I would definitely kill to see some h involving the female protag as well. Well, there are some CGs depicting her in them... but here's hoping for the sprite sex.

F

Fast Forward Flux

I played this, was a bit confused as to what the hell was going on, but otherwise could be a hit :D

Helloimnew

Reputation score

Did anyone here ever find out the password for the patches? I've been looking through the trail version and really don't see anything that looks like a password, and on the dev site itself there isn't a posted demo.

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The patch is only for the demo version that was distributed at winter comiket. It's useless unless you were somehow there and managed to pick up a copy.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Three weeks since a reply on this one? Consider me a bit surprised, since the game was due at 'some time in March'.

Post on the devblog said there were some problems in the game that are proving tough to iron out. They're being worked on, but it seems that they aren't sure whether or not they'll be able to pull off a March release. Nevertheless, we should still see the game 'soon'.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

another month, another wait....

Zynax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah this game isn't coming out in March... Even if it was done it would need to be checked by DLSite which takes a couple days. I hope he isn't pulling a Duke Nukem Forever on us

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah this game isn't coming out in March... Even if it was done it would need to be checked by DLSite which takes a couple days. I hope he isn't pulling a Duke Nukem Forever on us
Wow, that thought shouldn't even crossed your mind yet. Plus they said that they are just ironing out bugs so that means the game is pretty much done right?

When it gets to the point of game, then you can worry about it being a DNF. Announced in 2011, due in 2012, finally released a demo in 2013.

Zynax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It is delayed to mid-April

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score
Re: I found something. I think.

Either my eyes tricked me for haven't sleeping for 2 days, or I just missed it altogether because I can't see any green aura... I'll try that later again today...

The sitting blonde girl (NPC), or?
Yeah, I had the same problem.. What was FAILED to mention was that after you defeat the boss, there's a door, that perfectly camouflages in with the scenery near the watery area.. It's just like the one that you have to use to teleport up, in the first stage.

How to DO that, I still don't know.. I just pressed A,S,D,Z,X,C randomly with directional keys until it moved me..

Anyway, about the game.

Agh.. Why are all the best male-protagonist RoR's shota/loli?..

If this keeps up, the whole genre itself is gonna get a bad name.. >.<

But then again it makes sense.. Nobody wants to see some big tough-looking badass get raped by a bunch of chicks.. It's sweeter if it's just an
innocent little submissive boy.

Though the boy from oneshyota was submissive, they still managed to make
him look like a massive bad-ass with those counter-moves.. GOD I loved
those moves.. It's like "Oh, neat, I can counter this move- HOLY SHIT that kid is epic!"

Of course this game, and "Fleeing!" prove that you can "sort've" have the male not look like a young boy.. But he still has to look awwwwfully feminine to compensate.. ... Which just makes him look like a slightly grown-up little boy..

Aaanyway, I'll be rooting for this game.. Not so big into the whole "external ejaculation" thing the chicks are doing, but everything else looks pretty nice.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Awesome thank you guys for bumping this thread because I was going crazy remembering this game and couldn't remember what it was. Anyways, to answer your question about seeing gibberish on his website, just fire up an old web browser like IE and you'll be able to view the previously gibberish into now viewable japanese fonts. I tend to do this when i open an website that is completely in gibberish while viewing them in firefox. I usually have to open up my old IE browser lol.