What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

Hm? Is this the sequel?

Attachments

Last edited:

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hm? Is this the sequel?
As far as I can tell from his blog posts that's an unrelated project.

Repure Aria 2 will be in the same, 2d sprite style, that the previous title was. He even posted the animated sprites of two characters/enemies that will be in the next title:

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

LOL@US huh
Patch ver1.23 is now available at the link below

Ver.1.23
●魔物図鑑、詳細テキスト文の上のページ数表記が『詳細を読む』を選択していない状態でも表示されるように変更。
●誤字脱字などを修正。

Last edited:

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

LOL@US huh

Ver.1.23
●誤字脱字などを修正。
And just when the patch was starting to get worked on.

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there a sex animation room in this game, (and if so) could someone tell me where?

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there a sex animation room in this game, (and if so) could someone tell me where?
you have to beat the game. After the final boss goes kaput, you'll end up in a place with a lot of doors leading to rooms themed after various areas in the main game.

Note that you'll need contracts from damn near every girl to see their respective animations here (there'll be green crystals floating that when interacted with will bring up a list of enemies whose contracts you have, selecting one will summon said enemy.)

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

you have to beat the game. After the final boss goes kaput, you'll end up in a place with a lot of doors leading to rooms themed after various areas in the main game.

Note that you'll need contracts from damn near every girl to see their respective animations here (there'll be green crystals floating that when interacted with will bring up a list of enemies whose contracts you have, selecting one will summon said enemy.)
TY bro

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

23 update making me a little suspicious i try and download it and google chrome blocks it for being malicious but when i try and download 22 it work so anyone having any problem with the 23 update? :confused:

Anticor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And just when the patch was starting to get worked on.
LOL@US huh

Ver.1.23
●誤字脱字などを修正。
A whole new version just for a typo fix and a profile book tweak?

Just kidding. :D I think I'll wait a bit more before starting over (again) this time though.

Cowsplosion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Apparently the game's values are stored at constant addresses, so if you were to use Cheat Engine to edit specific values, the next time you load the game you won't have to search for those values again. So I've made a list of the addresses that correspond to certain things and the values they need to be at. These values are all for patch 1.21, and I have yet to check if the values are the same for 1.22 or 1.23 since I haven't downloaded either of those yet. If the values are different in those versions, I would expect the difference between the values to at least stay the same, so once you find one of the values you can just use the difference to find all the others again.

Money - 0070F018
Health - 00711AD0
Magic Points - 00711AD3
Aura meter (white bar) - 00711A94
PureLove (first girl) affinity - 0070B15B
Devil (second girl) affinity - 0070B15C
Innocence (third, chubby girl) affinity - 0070B15D
Heart meter - 00711ABE
Dream Egg counter - 0070F0B8
Oxygen - 00721DD6
Yellow Orbs - 00711AA8
Boss Health - 00711C64, 00711C6C, 00711C80

Important notes:

- The money value can go up to 9999. It can be frozen, but I don't see any reason why you would need to. Money isn't very important in this game.

- If I recall correctly, the aura meter starts around 300 at the beginning of the game, and by the end of the game is around 420 or so. I think you can set it to any value up to 4096 that is a multiple of 20, but I haven't set it any higher than 680. This value can be safely frozen.

- The boy character's health formula is 65536 + (n*256) + x where n is the maximum amount of health and x is his current health. For example, setting his health to 65536 + (7*256) + 3 will give him three health out of a maximum of seven. You don't have to worry about setting the value wrong, though. You can set his current health value to anything between 0 and 255, and it will just show whatever his maximum health is set as. Setting the value to 70679 will give you 20 maximum health and 23 current health, showing only 20 health. The girls' health is tricky. As far as I can tell, it's the value of the maximum health of the boy character multiplied by the current magic point value, along with some other addition and subtraction in there somewhere. I'm far too lazy to figure it all out; you can just set your health to a high value, then transform, and copy the new value. Each of the girls has a different value, even when they have the same health and magic. Apparently whichever girl you're playing as is factored into the equation (probably a different multiple of 65536 added for each of them) and I don't want to worry about all that. Do not freeze the health value, as there are some cutscenes that will be ruined by it. Your character will be invisible if they transform to something else during the cutscene, and then at the end of the scene the game simply will not continue. It won't freeze or crash, but you won't be able to press any buttons, and nothing will happen.

- You can edit the magic points you have at any time while currently transformed, without any problems. The magic points formula is similar to the health value, without requiring the 65536 to be added. So it's (n*256) + x where n is the maximum and x is the current. So 5650 would give you 22 maximum magic with 18 current magic. You can freeze the magic value as long as you keep it above two, so getting hit by certain enemies won't transform you back into the boy character without any means of transforming back unless you use a yellow orb. If you freeze your health at about half and then find a green magic refill spot, you will restore your magic indefinitely. Do not freeze the magic value while playing the boy, since there's no real reason to.

- The affinity codes apparently have a set maximum total; they can't go over around 200 or so put together. The maximum varies from time to time, and I haven't figured out exactly what makes the value different yet. When one of the affinities is zero, the other 2 can equal up to 220 without decreasing, whereas if all the values are equal, the highest they can equal is 192. But if you set the values to 100 and freeze all three of them, no problems arise.

- The heart meter affects whether or not you have sex with certain enemies (needs to be above 60 for some) and affects your masturbation time. Setting this value to 17136 and freezing it will keep your heart meter at 120, so you'll have sex with those enemies instantly, and you'll ejaculate as soon as possible when masturbating.

- Each yellow orb fills up at a multiple of 5. The first is 5 point, the second is 10, and all three filled is 15. Really simple. Freezing this value is safe, and extremely useful when you gain the special attack cards. It makes the first Devil character a walking (power-sliding) tank, as she's invulnerable while she fires off her crazy amount of bullets. The Lamia contract makes the bullets she fires behind her more powerful, even during card attacks, and at the end of the attack she fires two of her charged attacks. If you time it right, you can fire the powerful rear bullets at an enemy and then turn back around just in time to fire the two charged attacks in the same direction for an insane amount of damage. Although I usually give her an Alraune contract and stick to a wall, then destroy everything with the card attack where they can't get me.

- The Dream Egg counter fills every time you absorb a small bullet as one of the Innocence characters, I think. All it really does is give you a fourth yellow orb in reserve (or auto-fill an orb if your orbs aren't already full) so there's no real reason to need this, but I wrote it down anyway.

- The oxygen value sometimes varies when you're not in the water for some reason, but it's still safe to freeze at its maximum underwater value, which is 1065878. After experimenting with both water and the Star Scylla (purple tentacle alien thing) contract which lets you ignore water, I still haven't been able to find the value of the flag that tells the game whether or not you're underwater.

- Do not alter the boss health values when not in a boss fight. It makes weird glitchy things happen. When changing a boss's health, don't increase it past its maximum, or they gain a bunch of extra health bars. Don't freeze the value either. Just set it to 1 or 2, hit them, and let their next bar refill fully before changing the value again.

- Changing the health values at any time will change you from one character to the other, but you will still move as though you were the character you changed from... sometimes. If you're one of the Innocence girls and you change the value to one of the PureLove girls, then you'll still bounce off of walls and have the same attacks as the Innocence girls, but with the PureLove sprite. If you're a Devil girl and change the value to an Innocence girl, you'll still have the sprite and attacks, but there will be a huge orange box instead of your sprite when you crouch, and you won't be able to slide.

Here are example values for the characters, with maximum health set to 20 (boy health value 70676) and maximum magic set to 22 (magic value 5654.)
PureLove form 1: 352326162
PureLove form 2: 352588820
PureLove form 3: 352785428
Devil form 1: 335680046
Devil form 2: 352654356
Innocence form 1: 352522770
Innocence form 2: 352719892

I think setting one of these values while in boy mode will allow you to press C (or whatever your "activate" button is, not your transform button) and actually become that character, with their skills and movement. But I'm not sure. I've also never tried setting the value to a girl I hadn't acquired yet.

The next thing I'm going to do is try to find the item addresses, and then maybe try to figure out the addresses and values for the contract slots. Work is pretty demanding right now though, so I won't have a lot of time.

Also I want to say thanks to Anticor for the great work on the translation. I'm sorry about the updates coming out and ruining your work :(

Last edited:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

interesting glitch

remember after the boy and the princess split apart? well anytime between then and when he and innocence are reunited if you warp to the area where the princess just followed him around, she will be there following him. :rolleyes:

Nameraca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi. I used the save from around page 14, but it's missing one CG, the one with the chubby girl, 7th from right.

Can someone who has that CG upload a save for me? I would greatly appreciate it. Other CGs does not realler matter as I have seen them. I would just like to see that scene without having to play through the game again.

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi. I used the save from around page 14, but it's missing one CG, the one with the chubby girl, 7th from right.

Can someone who has that CG upload a save for me? I would greatly appreciate it. Other CGs does not realler matter as I have seen them. I would just like to see that scene without having to play through the game again.
I agree with this. I liked the full save from back then, but does anyone have a full save from version 1.21 or later?

I'd like to not have to go through the 7 hour game (Even though it's a blast), just to see the boss gallery.

Thanks to anyone who posts it.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I agree with this. I liked the full save from back then, but does anyone have a full save from version 1.21 or later?

I'd like to not have to go through the 7 hour game (Even though it's a blast), just to see the boss gallery.

Thanks to anyone who posts it.
This game takes less than 7 hours. I've been playing it so much that I could probably do an amateur 100% speed run of it.

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

This game takes less than 7 hours. I've been playing it so much that I could probably do an amateur 100% speed run of it.
I was going off my first run. Lets call it 5 if you know where everything is and are going for full completion. Those 5 minute long cutscenes XD

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Has any progress been made in the fan-translation yet? Been a little since an update for that.

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Damn, there's so many update files, do I just jump straight to latest version no matter what version I'm currently in?

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Damn, there's so many update files, do I just jump straight to latest version no matter what version I'm currently in?
yes you can skip to the last update and still get everything:D
at least thats what i did:)

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A whole new version just for a typo fix and a profile book tweak?

Just kidding. :D I think I'll wait a bit more before starting over (again) this time though.
Yo, I think we won't have to about it for at least 3 months or so.;)