What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

Anticor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

Has any progress been made in the fan-translation yet? Been a little since an update for that.
Yeah, I'll get started on it again this weekend.

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi,

Joined this forum because it has the best topic on this game I've seen, and I really love this game.

If there was anything I could do to help with the translation, I'd love to help.

This game motivated me to get back into Japanese study after lagging for a while.

Zeroth Law

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Done/unlocked seemingly everything available on the first playthrough. Looked at Dargoth's contract list, found that I'm missing boss and high-ranking contracts that were mentioned (except snow legion). Maybe they will drop at HardMode or NewGame+?

Some helpful tips for the rest of us:
Wind-girl won't fall if you will fly her close(as in touching) ceiling. Which means no range limitation as long as you have ceiling to fly close to.
Chubby Ice-girl is more quick and flexible without feather contract. You can jump farther and slid into all those one-block tight spots with less trouble.
Knee-socks girl can use effect similar to green hand contract. Which means she can air-walk one block approximately and back-slide through one-block passages when other girls are stuck, among other things.

Masturbation can be acquired before harpy boss trough visiting inns and baths with each of your girls. Unholy amount of inns and baths. If you aren't got it yet and still would like to - run trough ALL inns and baths again. That being said, you get chubby girl masturbation right after you recover her, so don't worry for her much. To be on the safe side, still treat her a few times, just in case it matters.

Teleporting feathers are useful. Always set one on your last location and at each of major interjections. That will save you lot of time. And use them to leave after you grabbed hidden items.

Edit:
Tried Anticor's UI translation. Well done. Now nobody will have find item properties trough autotranslator and boring experimentation. Shame that I'm only recently stumbled on it, but thanks anyway.
Looked at Passerby's map, its missing some hidden rooms and stuff. Why didn't anybody ripped the maps straight from the game yet?

Last edited:

Anticor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Zeroth Law: Dang, well, I'm not sure the best way to advertise it honestly. More people are probably missing it too. :( The game is a lot more fun without the guessing I agree. I made it for myself for that reason. The double patch release really hurt my progress though.

Hi,

Joined this forum because it has the best topic on this game I've seen, and I really love this game.

If there was anything I could do to help with the translation, I'd love to help.

This game motivated me to get back into Japanese study after lagging for a while.
Sounds awesome. With your help maybe we can get the story translated! Are you able to understand the story? Apart from the UI, I hadn't planned to do more because I can't read JPN. Right now I'm in the process of updating it for the new version. I'd really love to get the story translated though.

I've also taken up a JPN course at because I want to learn more (and boy there's a lot to). I really enjoy doing game translations as a side hobby.

Last edited:

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Have you ever considered making a little devblog to use for your translations?

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi guys.. im realy having a lot of problem to end this game... afther the "first" final boos i don't know what to do :( the door for the last area is closed and i don't know how to open it...
and by the way, how can i open the doors with points?? es: red door 80 point... what are those point? and how do i raise them?

Zeroth Law

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys.. im realy having a lot of problem to end this game... afther the "first" final boos i don't know what to do :( the door for the last area is closed and i don't know how to open it...
and by the way, how can i open the doors with points?? es: red door 80 point... what are those point? and how do i raise them?
Jump to the naked princess in crystal(above middle area). Interact with her. Then return to the center of the area with closed door. Do you need a picture?
Coloured doors with numbers require a certain affinity(numbers around the triangle in the character menu), which improves as you treat/masturbate a certain girl(blue=pure love form, red=devil loli, green=chubby pinball). Total affinity amount is fixed, so you will lose someone's while you improve other's. Acquire yellow sign contract, it will lower the number required. Almost any affinity door can be bypassed by other means, be it other doors, other routes or hidden holes.

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

oh god thanks.... i missed the second round with the boss..

hostile

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello everybody, sorry for my English, I'm using google translator because I am from a Latin country.

I have a question, in "my room" there is a door near the thermal bath in the lower floors, to enter here appear several doors that allow me to see the animated sequences of certain important events, to climb on the 3rd floor, going to the penultimate door I kick it appears that no significant sequence and this between the time I get masturbation devil form (Loli) and the event where I have sex with Alma Kotta (Slime Girl) and I get his contract. How do I get the sequence of this door? At what point should go to a restroom for the sequence? because here give me an extra item and can not be.

Attachments

Last edited:

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Hello everybody, sorry for my English, I'm using google translator because I am from a Latin country.

I have a question, in "my room" there is a door near the thermal bath in the lower floors, to enter here appear several doors that allow me to see the animated sequences of certain important events, to climb on the 3rd floor, going to the penultimate door I kick it appears that no significant sequence and this between the time I get masturbation devil form (Loli) and the event where I have sex with Alma Kotta (Slime Girl) and I get his contract. How do I get the sequence of this door? At what point should go to a restroom for the sequence? because here give me an extra item and can not be.
Ok, this particular scene is the alt way of getting devil form's masturbation. You'll only see it in the main game if you DON'T get her's prior to losing all the girls.

erotic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Probably my favorite game and I'm excited it's still popular enough for someone to work on an English translation for us.

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

dude how can i fine this 2 girl in new ver.?

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

how much patches will it be before they're done with this game?
(i'm not good at keeping my h games updated)

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

dude how can i fine this 2 girl in new ver.?

those girls are going to be*not sure but sure* in the next game not in any of the updates in this game

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It would seem the biggest obstacle to the story translation right now would be figuring out the key to unpack/repack the event.dxa

DXA Unpacker will unpack it just fine, but it won't be the same when packed.

Anyone have any experience figuring that out?

Edit: Ok I might have been wrong, repacking may not be necessary.

Last edited:

Anticor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, repacking the dxa doesn't work at all, but as you said, leaving the raw text file uncompressed will do the trick yes? Sounds much more painless than editing in hex. :D Nice to have the story being translated now.

Note: I will be working with Kerriden now, and we are set on getting the game FULLY translated. I'll be focusing on the UI edits as usual, and he will be working on the story event translations.

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It would seem the biggest obstacle to the story translation right now would be figuring out the key to unpack/repack the event.dxa

DXA Unpacker will unpack it just fine, but it won't be the same when packed.

Anyone have any experience figuring that out?

Edit: Ok I might have been wrong, repacking may not be necessary.
Yeah, repacking the dxa doesn't work at all, but as you said, leaving the raw text file uncompressed will do the trick yes? Sounds much more painless than editing in hex. :D Nice to have the story being translated now.

Note: I will be working with Kerriden now, and we are set on getting the game FULLY translated. I'll be focusing on the UI edits as usual, and he will be working on the story event translations.
You and Kerriden are "Da Men!".
As good as this game was, I could not really enjoy it without knowing what was happening.

A translation is a dream come true!

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'll start work on the translation sunday night. I have a rough trandlation through about 3/4 of the sakura optional event, but I need to recheck everything and write it to file.

This will, for now, not include any text from the heroines that pops up when you get H'ed... I dont think those are part of the script files

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll start work on the translation sunday night. I have a rough trandlation through about 3/4 of the sakura optional event, but I need to recheck everything and write it to file.

This will, for now, not include any text from the heroines that pops up when you get H'ed... I dont think those are part of the script files
what version did you use for translation ?
(I hope the newest one) ;)