What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

DrJackel666

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

nvm i see what i had to do thanx for your help now i might actually enjoy the game and not get lost.

DrJackel666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so the analog boxes are still not english or did i add it wrong?

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so the analog boxes are still not english or did i add it wrong?
Not sure what you mean. If youre talking about stiry text, anticors translation o ly affects ui.

My first story text submission is currently being beta'ed by anticor

DrJackel666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yea the story boxes or when you bump into someone to chat to ..

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Someone did inform me that the UI patch works past 1.21, but how far after 1.21 I'm not sure. Also, I'm not a adult story writer either, but good to know we have eager people ready to help! :)
Oh thank you very much! I hadn't even thought to try. It actually seems to be working with the latest version, although I kept a back up of 1.21 just to be safe.

TheThingNotThinkingAtAll

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

although I kept a back up of 1.21 just to be safe.
Always keep backups of stuff. I have a backup of almost every game I have in a .rar form so that I can always re-extract them later on. I think I have this one .rar as well but I'm not sure.

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So while we anxiously wait on the patch, could we get some details on the premise of the game? I've been dying to know just who the playable characters even are and why the guy fuses with them.

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mild Spoiler Warning

Main character wakes up with amnesia. Walks around for a bit before finding a girls voice in his head. Turns out, she's a princess with not much of a memory either, but she knows that she got herself sealed into a crystal and that some new monsters have taken over the castle ( and are able to mind control some of the monster girl inhabitants ).

For some reason the main character can either draw on his own or the princess's magic power ( P.Love isn't sure who actually has the power, but she theorizes it's her own ) to transform into her, which lets him fight with magic.

Objective: Find Princess's body, get rid of the new monsters.

Arxes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can somebody give me save full game of last version....

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So while we anxiously wait on the patch, could we get some details on the premise of the game? I've been dying to know just who the playable characters even are and why the guy fuses with them.
You can just use AGTH, you know; it works pretty well with the game, and you can understand most of the story with it.

thoughtmachine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this going to sound really dumb, but I am newbie to this game and I am stuck in the first freaking level.

I have already had sex with everyone that I can find and I found the key or whatever it is, but I can't get past this jump where there is a wall in the way.

diras2010

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well, i've busy with college, so i left unattended this thread for almost 5 months... and well you guys are really ROCKSTARS!!! thanks to you guys maybe in a near future i can play this game in full english..., by the way Anticor, you english 1.21 fixed exe works with the 1.23 update with no issue so far, i think that what the dev added was more map areas, text lines and a pair of events

FLASH EDIT: by the way, it would be very helpful if someone could gather all the info related to a possible walkthought and make a post, and it would be overkill if someone updated the map posted not so long ago

Last edited:

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

this going to sound really dumb, but I am newbie to this game and I am stuck in the first freaking level.

I have already had sex with everyone that I can find and I found the key or whatever it is, but I can't get past this jump where there is a wall in the way.
I'm sure it's mentioned earlier in the thread, but me being pretty lazy atm I don't feel like looking it up to quote so...

Go back to where you started the area. There's a door there you can go through, and behind is another door in the background that leads up (press down to go in).

..Yes, I know that sounds weird, but trust me on this.

thoughtmachine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm sure it's mentioned earlier in the thread, but me being pretty lazy atm I don't feel like looking it up to quote so...

Go back to where you started the area. There's a door there you can go through, and behind is another door in the background that leads up (press down to go in).

..Yes, I know that sounds weird, but trust me on this.
There ain't nothing lazy about not waiting to waste an hour or two looking through 76 pages of text for an answer two sentences long.

thanx for your help.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well, i've busy with college, so i left unattended this thread for almost 5 months... and well you guys are really ROCKSTARS!!! thanks to you guys maybe in a near future i can play this game in full english..., by the way Anticor, you english 1.21 fixed exe works with the 1.23 update with no issue so far, i think that what the dev added was more map areas, text lines and a pair of events

FLASH EDIT: by the way, it would be very helpful if someone could gather all the info related to a possible walkthought and make a post, and it would be overkill if someone updated the map posted not so long ago
Oh, looks like we have an volunteer!

thoughtmachine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am loving this game!

Does anyone know where I can buy it?

The OST is awesome!!!
Where can I get the soundtrack?

I have seen many h games lately with ripped off music from chrono trigger, FF, and secret of mana. It's about time someone used original music for their game!

Of course this game has been out for almost two years, but hey I am a late comer to the H game scene.

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am loving this game!

Does anyone know where I can buy it?

The OST is awesome!!!
Where can I get the soundtrack?

I have seen many h games lately with ripped off music from chrono trigger, FF, and secret of mana. It's about time someone used original music for their game!

Of course this game has been out for almost two years, but hey I am a late comer to the H game scene.
If you want to buy it, you can get it from dlsite adult ( google dlsite repure aria ). Definately worth the purchase.

Sorry for the delay on the first translation release. Still waiting for it to go through review.
Translation work has continued and ive just about finished all of the shinigami dialogue.

Arxes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So somebody can give save full game????

Anticor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hate to do this guys, but I'm going to have to bail from the project (for now) because I'm facing a real life crisis at the moment. If all works out on my end I will be back on this though.

thoughtmachine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you want to buy it, you can get it from dlsite adult ( google dlsite repure aria ). Definately worth the purchase.

Sorry for the delay on the first translation release. Still waiting for it to go through review.
Translation work has continued and ive just about finished all of the shinigami dialogue.
thanx

okay....

What is the point of having a strong enemy in a game if you have to use a secret trick or super technique to beat the enemy?

Can someone tell me how to beat that stupid wanna be grim reaper bitch that keeps regenerating her fucking health?

OMG!!!

lol

omg

I can't believe that my masturbation would save the day!!!!!

Loli sex conquers all!

God bless the lolicons!

Does the loli grim reaper ever join the team?

Can the girls gain other dresses?

and if so where do I find them?

Can the girls gain other dresses?

and if so where do I find them?

And what about the feathers?
How/when do I gain/use them?

Last edited by a moderator: