What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

Arxes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

Guys its real problem give me that little save file????

thoughtmachine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Never mind my Q about the feathers.

but I am still very curious about dress/lingerie options

and whether or not the loli grim reaper ever join the team.

Thundragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Never mind my Q about the feathers.

but I am still very curious about dress/lingerie options

and whether or not the loli grim reaper ever join the team.
The Shinigami never joins you unfortunately. You can get the girls to have a naked costume, but I can't remember how. I'm sure somewhere in this thread there's a guide to do so.

The same thing goes about the full save file, it's somewhere in this thread. Now please stop spamming the thread if you don't have a good reason for it.

thoughtmachine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now please stop spamming the thread if you don't have a good reason for it.
Thanks, but I am not going to spend three or four hours reading through 77 pages of text to find an answer that is three or four sentences long and can be gained in less than a minute of conversation.

It's a matter of efficiently using resources ;)

And I don't meant to start anything, but you have made 14 posts/contributions to this forum in 3 years.
You are hardly an authority figure in ULMF and in no position to tell others what to do.

Be kind, mind your assertions.

BaconDelish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's a matter of efficiently using resources ;)
Obviously you're not "efficiently using resources". There is a search function on this site, use it. Don't be a jackass. If you did use it then you would know that there is a guide that not only explains all of your questions but also could help you with future ones. And having little posts means nothing, retard. If you were on some art forum and Leonardo Da Vinci posted and only had 5 posts would you call him out too? Added to that, you only have 37 posts, compared to other people in this forum your small fry too. And you also joined in 2014 while dragon has been around since 2011. Christ, the more I look at you post the more I find to be disgusted about.

Last edited:

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hate to do this guys, but I'm going to have to bail from the project (for now) because I'm facing a real life crisis at the moment. If all works out on my end I will be back on this though.
Understood, sorry to hear it.

I'm going to go ahead and release what I"ve got as soon as I find a good way of hosting it.

Thundragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wasn't trying to bash anyone, and I know I have no power here (I mean I almost never post), however as BaconDelish said you can use the search feature if you need to look for something. Just because you have more posts that doesn't give you more rights than other people. You can make a single post asking for something or edit your last post instead of making new ones.

If a person has 1000 posts but all of them are just lazy questions that isn't a great contribution to the forum IMHO.

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hosting my first set of translations at

As mentioned before, this will get you up to the second playable character.
The scripts haven't been reviewed past the first 2, so there's going to be some awkward phrasing in places.

Should give you an idea of whats going on, though.

Readme file in the zip.

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, if someone could post confirming they got it working, so I know i didn't mess it up, that'd be great :)

BaconDelish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, if someone could post confirming they got it working, so I know i didn't mess it up, that'd be great :)
I got it to work on the newest version, thanks for the translation.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Sorta easy to use post count as something important when you sextuple post.

Seriously man, there's an edit button, I told ya this already, ya gotta start using it.

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, how would you say the following two sentences

Thanks for saving me.
This is a thank you from me.

While sucking on a lollipop/popsicle? <_< Just looking for a good mashing of the words.

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, how would you say the following two sentences

Thanks for saving me.
This is a thank you from me.

While sucking on a lollipop/popsicle? <_< Just looking for a good mashing of the words.
The "s" would sound more like "sh", the "a" would sound more like "oy"

"Thoinksh for shaving me.
Thish ish ah thoink you from me."

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Woof. Hope everything works out for ya, Anticor. I don't like the sound of that word "crisis", but hopefully it ain't too bad.

On the sucking speech, I'm not sure about replacing "a" with "oy" sounds. That doesn't sound right to me.

thoughtmachine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If a person has 1000 posts but all of them are just lazy questions that isn't a great contribution to the forum IMHO.
1000? I haven't posted over 50 posts in this entire forum. Let's not exaggerate.

You think I'm lazy b/c I don't want to read through 77 pages of text?

I think you have no concept of efficient resources usage.

I wasn't trying to bash anyone, and I know I have no power here (I mean I almost never post), however as BaconDelish said you can use the search feature if you need to look for something. Just because you have more posts that doesn't give you more rights than other people. You can make a single post asking for something or edit your last post instead of making new ones.
I never claimed you were bashing.

I said: don't tell others what to do.

And you did...Shall I quote your text, again?

What you were told by someone else do not excuse your actions.

Of course you could have just apologized for telling others what to do and this all would have been forgotten.

But I guess owning up to what you said is expecting too much.

Obviously you're not "efficiently using resources". There is a search function on this site, use it.
yeah, I have tried using it and I can't get it to work.
the search always come back 'with no results found'

Of course I could ask for help but then I would have little trolls like you flinging insults so you can feel better about your own insecurities.

Don't be a jackass.
Oh dear! Such big, strong words from an internet tough guy!

Does it make you feel better to insult others?

Is that your primary strategy for inflating an insecure ego?

If you were on some art forum and Leonardo Da Vinci posted and only had 5 posts would you call him out too?
Yes. When you come into a forum and try telling others what to do and yet you have been around for 15 posts you need to get a clue.

But then again I bet Leonardo Da Vinci would have more sense than that.

However, b/c you are defending those actions I assume you don't have enough sense.

Added to that, you only have 37 posts, compared to other people in this forum your small fry too.
That's right! and I have enough sense not to tell others what to do in a forum in which I have around been around only a little while.

Christ, the more I look at you post the more I find to be disgusted about.
Oh my, you feel disgusted by it.
How terrible for you.
Did I make your day?
I hope so!
I am so glad!

If you continue posting me with your insults and insecure intentions, I will do my best to make you even more disgusted!

Last edited by a moderator:

Theecchiguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Been lurking for a while, so Hi!
Anyway, I've downloaded the translation from dropbox and inside the zip is a readme and a folder called event and it was filled with a bunch of txt files, as the readme said I copied the event folder into my repurearia folder, but when I start the game it's still in japanese.

I'm not sure exactly what I did wrong so my question is, do I need to do something with the event folder, what does that folder have to do with the event.dxa file, and also, which exe do I use, the latest 1.23, or the old 1.21 English exe.

Sorry for the trouble.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*said stuff through multiple posts*
Hey, were you not just warned...and I mean JUST warned to stop making multiple back to back posts? You stupid or something!?

Say what you will and if you think of more hit the damn edit button.

Now, I've been around a while and I have quite the number of posts so: Shut the hell up! Use the freaking search engine PROPERLY! Or have enough brain power to figure shit out on your own! And if you can't, get to reading those 77+ pages.

diras2010

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As mentioned before, this will get you up to the second playable character.
The scripts haven't been reviewed past the first 2, so there's going to be some awkward phrasing in places.

Should give you an idea of whats going on, though.

Readme file in the zip.
well, thank you so much for your effort!!!

by the way, as it seems (and it happened to me as well), you only got part of the files inside events.dxa file so you don't got the full file extracted, or you were able to extract al l of it???

Arxes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Plz can comebody give me save full last version!?