What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

I’m a bit confused. Just need some clarifications.

kerriden’s translations include some dialogues but no UI translations

Anticor’s translations only have partial UI translations.

Is this right?
If it is, is there a way to combine them both? Sorry for sounding/being such a noob…
Short answer: yes

Long answer: anticor's patch is in the exe file and kerriden's is in the event folder, so yeah no problem, for me at least.
Hope you keep working on the translation both of you.

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Short answer: yes

Long answer: anticor's patch is in the exe file and kerriden's is in the event folder, so yeah no problem, for me at least.
Hope you keep working on the translation both of you.
Well, I've got someone testing the next release so that should be out when they get around to it. I'll give them a kick in the pants if it takes too long.

Next release will cover up to right before you lose the princesses temporarily.

Unrelated Edit: I just translated a section (after you lose all the princesses) where Kokotto tells you that she set her house to your warp wings, so you can warp back to it if you get stuck.
I feel like and idiot for having to reload the first time i played -_-

Last edited:

Thundragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I've got someone testing the next release so that should be out when they get around to it. I'll give them a kick in the pants if it takes too long.

Next release will cover up to right before you lose the princesses temporarily.

Unrelated Edit: I just translated a section (after you lose all the princesses) where Kokotto tells you that she set her house to your warp wings, so you can warp back to it if you get stuck.
I feel like and idiot for having to reload the first time i played -_-
That explains why the game seemed broken after losing the princesses. Oh japanese dialog, trolling hundreds once more.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That explains why the game seemed broken after losing the princesses. Oh japanese dialog, trolling hundreds once more.
iirc, that wasn't added until a later release (AFTER people complained about getting stuck)

TheThingNotThinkingAtAll

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nice, I didn't notice the new update. (Too much work, not enough hentai)

I don't really mind not being able to read what they say after being assaulted/assaulting. (I'm only the slightest bit curious of what they are saying).

As for the shift for the map, I personally didn't notice that function until after about 3 hours of playing and being utterly lost.

Sabotage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks! I managed to combine both their translations by playing in anticor’s exe. I haven’t played this game since v1.00.

Since I’m playing in anticor’s exe, does that mean I’m playing in v.1.21 and not in the current v.1.23? Even though I never downloaded the patch v.1.21? (I skipped to 1.23)

Arxes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Plz give me fullsave guys

danielson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello!

This is a great game from either hentai or metroidvania game type point of view, even if it's still unfinished (like you can't get certain stuff as Dargoth mentioned e.g.). I did it on easy mode earlier (that time I just didn't find 1 coin), now I did it on hard mode and found every important thing and had sex with every girl possible, still I there are 2 things that I couldn't get on both difficulties:

What does this 'old radio thing' do?:

And how am I supposed to get that undress/strip/naked/remove clothes or like that option at the status/dress/girl clothes selection? (there is supposed be at that ??? like how in Darksoullo's save)
I tried the bathhouse, restaurant, my room, my room+hotel (where there is a sex event with your lover), but couldn't get it :(.:

Also, the translation looks very nice so far, great job both Anticor and kerriden! (nice patience you have with the hex editing, I also started Dark Princess EP1 with that uhh) Sorry, the advanced joystick settings weren't available in the 1.21 version yet.

Plz give me fullsave guys
Well, there is Darksoullo's save, though there is a cg missing as he writes.

Greets

Last edited:

BaconDelish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To get them naked you have to masturbate a lot. A LOT.
There was some guide on one of the pages back.

danielson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To get them naked you have to masturbate a lot. A LOT.
There was some guide on one of the pages back.
Found it, did it finally, thank you :).

I also found out about the jukebox thing somehow browsing this thread and another site and got that too to "my room" (yup, I first thought it was the inn...).

Also, I found out about a funny thing: if you have the 'Giant breasted Elf's contract on the first form of Innocent/catgirl (that has 50% chance to nullify physical attacks), then you can also change into a giant breasted girl by crouching + pressing X once or the key, that you can masturbate with (if you have deactivated the pink gloves). Though it's not useful, what you can actually do just move with jumping by pressing the arrow keys

So, I thought the other statues (the running naked loli with a towel; the succubus and there was a shopkeeper statue too?) might do something, even though I masturbated on them while in male form, but nothing happened. I searched for it but found nothing or just a few vague answers. Is there something hidden extra with the other statues?

Greets

Last edited:

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, I thought the other statues (the running naked loli with a towel; the succubus and there was a shopkeeper statue too?) might do something, even though I masturbated on them while in male form, but nothing happened. I searched for it but found nothing or just a few vague answers. Is there something hidden extra with the other statues?

Greets
They don't do anything. Guessing from a conversation with Devilish when receiving the blue hand for freeing sakura, they're just there for men to use if they want.

diras2010

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wow, that was a lot of trolling back there...

answering a few questions:

Anticor is working in the exe, so the menus and some stuff that is 'hard-coded' in the exe will be in english, which is a very delicate stuff, because if you messed up a little, the exe can get corrupted and become unuseable at all

then there's Kerriden who is working in the translation of the dialogs to english, another huge work in progress by the way

Anticor's work are based on the v1.21 of the main exe

not sure about the game version of Kerriden's work for the translation

i'm busy with college right now, but when i could have enough spare time i'll try to make a 'recopilatory' post with all the stuff that can be useful

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here is release 3. This will get through the game until losing the princesses, and includes a bunch of the optional stuff.

Still does not include any H scenes yet.

I haven't checked through the game for any text errors nearly as much as the other releases, since replaying the game for a fourth time is getting excessive, so please let me know if any errors pop up.

I'm not going to fix overflow text ( text that flows outside the text box ) unless it flows so far that it can't be read anymore. Too much of a pain.

Try it out and let me know what you think.

Also, if you find any other untranslated sections other than signs and H scenes, let me know. I've been trying to avoid translating anything I couldn't find in game, so its possible I've missed something somewhere.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've only played a bit through the new translation and I'm noticing all signs past the waterfall area are still untranslated. I was wondering if you skipped those to save time?

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've only played a bit through the new translation and I'm noticing all signs past the waterfall area are still untranslated. I was wondering if you skipped those to save time?
Yeah, sorry. I wanted to get the main story to a good place because i wasnt very far in previously.

I should have done them but havent gotten to it yet.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, sorry. I wanted to get the main story to a good place because i wasnt very far in previously.

I should have done them but havent gotten to it yet.
It's all good. As long as it's in the final version. I'm up to the library now. Amazing job on the translation.

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Piece of advice, if you get to the point where pure love starts talking japanese, it means its time to make sire you got all 3 optional h scenes because they arent available after that point

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Piece of advice, if you get to the point where pure love starts talking japanese, it means its time to make sire you got all 3 optional h scenes because they arent available after that point
I made several save states throughout the playthrough in case of having to go back. There was also an untranslated bit after the green-haired girl fight where she speaks and gives you something...

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I made several save states throughout the playthrough in case of having to go back. There was also an untranslated bit after the green-haired girl fight where she speaks and gives you something...
Hmm, ill take a look at it. Thiught i got all of her text. Do you have a screenshot?

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, ill take a look at it. Thiught i got all of her text. Do you have a screenshot?
Sorry no, but you basically talk to her after the door to the next area opens.