What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

I applaud you for even being able to get to the fight because there was a script error in the previous script preventing me from actually fighting her <_<

Fixed that error along with translating that text. I think it didn't show up for me because I already had the card in New Game+, and I think I thought it was for the Miru's Love contract, which as far as I know isn't in game.

New Link

Edit: I wasn't supposed to sound like a jackass there, I apologize if I came off that way.

Last edited:

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fixed that error along with translating that text. I think it didn't show up for me because I already had the card in New Game+, and I think I thought it was for the Miru's Love contract, which as far as I know isn't in game.

Edit: I wasn't supposed to sound like a jackass there, I apologize if I came off that way.
Don't worry about it, you're translating one of my favorite games ever.

Also, I've been trying to figure out how to get the character contracts from Miru, Sakura and the like. It's driving me batty. Also, the contract from Usamari, the rabbit girl.

Last edited:

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't worry about it, you're translating one of my favorite games ever.

Also, I've been trying to figure out how to get the character contracts from Miru, Sakura and the like. It's driving me batty. Also, the contract from Usamari, the rabbit girl.
Pretty sure it's impossible. I tried really hard for Sakura's contract, tried using the petrification remover, killing her without using blowjobs, using the petrification remover and beating her with blowjobs. Fapping on the statue.

The text seems to indicate that she'd leave it behind after you get done talking to her after you beat her, but have never been able to do it. The author might have just decided not to include them.

Other than Alma Kotto's anyway.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty sure it's impossible. I tried really hard for Sakura's contract, tried using the petrification remover, killing her without using blowjobs, using the petrification remover and beating her with blowjobs. Fapping on the statue.

The text seems to indicate that she'd leave it behind after you get done talking to her after you beat her, but have never been able to do it. The author might have just decided not to include them.

Other than Alma Kotto's anyway.
After you translate a bit more, I might have a bit of an idea how to get it IF it's in the game.

diras2010

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

as it seems the author have scripted it, but haven't implemented it yet, so that's why you can see some references along, but nothing conclusive, so the author is hinting that she may be available in a later upgrade

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

... -_- When can we buy the sequel

Well i finished the main story translation. Ill try to get it out next week so i have someone to discuss this crazy train with.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

... -_- When can we buy the sequel

Well i finished the main story translation. Ill try to get it out next week so i have someone to discuss this crazy train with.
I'll discuss it with you any time. This is one of my favorite games ever. Also, will you be translating the signs?

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'll discuss it with you any time. This is one of my favorite games ever. Also, will you be translating the signs?
Yeah, ill be getting the signs

danielson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know where to find the red star contract in this image?:
Though this post was made last year, I am also curious about that... and found it by browsing the screenshots on the homepage, I guess you meant this:

Maybe this screenshot was made in an earlier version (like there is still no number on the excitement meter/big heart), or in just a test... Did somebody get that red star contract somehow yet?

Last edited:

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Though this post was made last year, I am also curious about that... and found it by browsing the screenshots on the homepage, I guess you meant this:

Maybe this screenshot was made in an earlier version (like there is still no number on the excitement meter/big heart), or in just a test... Did somebody get that red star contract somehow yet?
THANK YOU! Finally a response!

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Finished the game, and I have questions... about PLOT! My Japanese is somewhat bad so I could only get gists of things, and I think I missed out on a ton of details.

SPOILERS, I think? This is an old game so is this really needed?

So apparently PureLove's father died, but what exactly did him in? and what was Rosemaris's connection with all that?

What was the connection between Heruru and Devilish? I kinda understood that Heruru kind of got exploited/abused/something in order to get more magical power, but why?

Who is Pure (third form)? After the final boss, there was some text explaining that she wasn't really one of PureLove's aspects (I think).

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finished the game, and I have questions... about PLOT! My Japanese is somewhat bad so I could only get gists of things, and I think I missed out on a ton of details.

SPOILERS, I think? This is an old game so is this really needed?
Their dad basically died of illness after being weakened through extended combat on the front lines against the insects (which seem to be those non H'ing monsters that you sometimes find in the castle ), and then obsessively trying to save his daughter for 10 years.

Heruru was one of the caretakers of the princess, and also had a relationship with the princess's father. The doctor experiemented on her to test out emotion dampening technology, as well as some other stuff.

The third form appears to be an incarnation of the magical rock that's been there since before the castle was built. Details are a little sketchy.

Working on editing the next update... should be out soon.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Their dad basically died of illness after being weakened through extended combat on the front lines against the insects (which seem to be those non H'ing monsters that you sometimes find in the castle ), and then obsessively trying to save his daughter for 10 years.

Heruru was one of the caretakers of the princess, and also had a relationship with the princess's father. The doctor experiemented on her to test out emotion dampening technology, as well as some other stuff.

The third form appears to be an incarnation of the magical rock that's been there since before the castle was built. Details are a little sketchy.

Working on editing the next update... should be out soon.
Looking forward to it.

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New release

This covers the entire story. Includes 1 H-scene, the one between MC and princess.

Doesn't include all the optional stuff, but most everything not covered is still avialable at the end of the game, EXCEPT Alma Kotto's H-scene. You should consider saving before activating it because its only partially translated

I haven't really done too hard a test on this, so please report anything that seems out of place.

Edit: There are like 3 whole pages of usamaria scripts untranslated because i have no idea where it shows up in game. Maybe not in game?

Last edited:

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Excellent work Kerriden~!

I just played through it and only noticed a few spelling mistakes, the last I remember was when you confront Rose Marisu, she says "passed" when I believe she meant "past". There were more, but 'd have to play through my save states to point them out specifically.

I also really appreciated the sign translations~. But I also noticed how after you go to Alma Koto's place, when you go to talk to Pure Love form in bed right away, that isn't translated.

Aside from those things I really enjoyed the translated story, and I look forward to reading some Repure Aria fanfiction (if sch a thing exists (if not, I hope this inspires some to exist (hint hint))), and I might even decide to make a Repure Aria CYOA taking place in the Demon Lord's Castle if anyone would be interested~. Until then, I look forward to the rest of the scenes and such being translated.

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Excellent work Kerriden~!

I just played through it and only noticed a few spelling mistakes, the last I remember was when you confront Rose Marisu, she says "passed" when I believe she meant "past". There were more, but 'd have to play through my save states to point them out specifically.

I also really appreciated the sign translations~. But I also noticed how after you go to Alma Koto's place, when you go to talk to Pure Love form in bed right away, that isn't translated.

Aside from those things I really enjoyed the translated story, and I look forward to reading some Repure Aria fanfiction (if sch a thing exists (if not, I hope this inspires some to exist (hint hint))), and I might even decide to make a Repure Aria CYOA taking place in the Demon Lord's Castle if anyone would be interested~. Until then, I look forward to the rest of the scenes and such being translated.
Translated Pure Love's phrase, it'll just get put into my next release (she just says she's alright and tells you to rest).

I won't be writing any repure aria FF, that's for sure :p I'll use the free time from being done translating to getting back to memorizing vocab words.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello,

I like this game but for now I'm stuck :(
BTW anyone knows how to obtain the item giving the ability to masturbate to the boy? (I searched in the thread, and found nothing :( )

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hello,

I like this game but for now I'm stuck :(
BTW anyone knows how to obtain the item giving the ability to masturbate to the boy? (I searched in the thread, and found nothing :( )
I don't know where you get it but just keep playing you should normally get it not too far into the game.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know where you get it but just keep playing you should normally get it not too far into the game.
OK thanks!

I'm stuck here, if anyone can help me:

I don't know where I need to go, I think I tried everything possible but still no clue :(

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OK thanks!

I'm stuck here, if anyone can help me:

I don't know where I need to go, I think I tried everything possible but still no clue :(
Your destination is ジャンクスラム.

On the map, you need to head bottom right as far as you can go, then left.

IN ジャンクスラム, there's an exit back into the previous room you need to take in order to hit a switch.