What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

Your destination is ジャンクスラム.

On the map, you need to head bottom right as far as you can go, then left.

IN ジャンクスラム, there's an exit back into the previous room you need to take in order to hit a switch.
Thanks, I'm in ジャンクスラム now:
From there I need to return to ’’右竜魔王...’’ to find a switch?

Last edited:

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hello,

I like this game but for now I'm stuck :(
BTW anyone knows how to obtain the item giving the ability to masturbate to the boy? (I searched in the thread, and found nothing :( )
i found out where you can find masturbation, you have to go to where the pics hint at and then interact with the statue while in male form.

Attachments

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, I'm in ジャンクスラム now:
For there I need to return to ’’右竜魔王...’’ to find a switch?
Yes, the exit on the top right

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i found out where you can find masturbation, you have to go to where the pics hint at and then interact with the statue while in male form.
Thanks, I think I still can't access it :)

Yes, the exit on the top right
Thanks!
For the records, here are some maps for the exact location: (it becomes red when triggered)

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A few questions.
Does any one know how to hook the menu properly with agth/ith/chiitrans?
(preferably for the 1.21 translated version).
It is partially translated already i know, but some of the stuff that would be useful to know, like what the different allied monsters do (if there is a list of them already I missed it), and the info in the status window as well.

And this has probably been answered before, but what does the triangle in the menu show the values of?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A few questions.
Does any one know how to hook the menu properly with agth/ith/chiitrans?
(preferably for the 1.21 translated version).
It is partially translated already i know, but some of the stuff that would be useful to know, like what the different allied monsters do (if there is a list of them already I missed it), and the info in the status window as well.
I found one for an old version (doesn't work with 1.21/1.23): /HS-18*C@4EE8F8
I don't think there are other codes since then :(

And this has probably been answered before, but what does the triangle in the menu show the values of?
Same question here :confused:

R

Ryka

For a small, nigh negligible thing I am doing, does anyone know the boy in this game's name?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Same question here :confused:
Found the answer!
Thanks to Zeroth Law:

[...]
Coloured doors with numbers require a certain affinity(numbers around the triangle in the character menu), which improves as you treat/masturbate a certain girl(blue=pure love form, red=devil loli, green=chubby pinball). Total affinity amount is fixed, so you will lose someone's while you improve other's. Acquire yellow sign contract, it will lower the number required. Almost any affinity door can be bypassed by other means, be it other doors, other routes or hidden holes.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=539363&postcount=1067

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not quite, that's where you should go AFTER you gain the ability to masturbate. You get the item automatically after you find Innocent in the area with the Witch and all the pachi pachi. Just head for the door towards the center of the area.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If I posted a CYOA story in the CYOA section about a separate male protagonist that wakes up in the Demon Lord's castle and sets out to explore it, who here would be interested in it?

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For a small, nigh negligible thing I am doing, does anyone know the boy in this game's name?
there is no default name so it's whatever you name him to my knowledge

same for the princess(the other forms share her name)

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not quite, that's where you should go AFTER you gain the ability to masturbate. You get the item automatically after you find Innocent in the area with the Witch and all the pachi pachi. Just head for the door towards the center of the area.
Oh well i did the other one first because it was closer, both work so no problem here.

Better to fap early than late.

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just a heads up, limited forum access for about a week

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone knows how to defeat the 5th boss?

She keeps shooting these red energy balls infinitely when half destroyed until I loose the yellow book so that she can resurrect and be full health again... :(

Basically she's invincible and immortal...

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone knows how to defeat the 5th boss?

She keeps shooting these red energy balls infinitely when half destroyed until I loose the yellow book so that she can resurrect and be full health again... :(

Basically she's invincible and immortal...
Well, yeah. She tells you that herself before the fight even begins lol.

No, the book is the key. After she master spark herself, retrieve the book and kill the red orbs, use the book's ability (if you plan on asking what that is my answer will be to "figure it out"), then repeat process til you've won. Don't forget to get her H animation as the boy.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, yeah. She tells you that herself before the fight even begins lol.
Yes, but well I thought that there was maybe a trick somewhere :D

No, the book is the key. After she master spark herself, retrieve the book and kill the red orbs, use the book's ability (if you plan on asking what that is my answer will be to "figure it out"), then repeat process til you've won. Don't forget to get her H animation as the boy.
Thanks, it worked :)
Weird hanimation BTW...

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, but well I thought that there was maybe a trick somewhere :D

Thanks, it worked :)
Weird hanimation BTW...
Seriously.....she's a little cutie so I was really disappointed that she didn't have another. Her reaction to you putting up the barrier kinda made up for it though lol

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seriously.....she's a little cutie so I was really disappointed that she didn't have another. Her reaction to you putting up the barrier kinda made up for it though lol
Yep it was cute, only problem is that you have to see half a corpse before that :p

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it just me or the scene with the seller is bugged?

Instead of her masturbating, all I get is her doll figure... or maybe she's invisible?

edit:
I've gone through the thread, and if I understand well, female masturbation can be triggered in 2 ways:
- by going in a lot of inns/spas as each personality BEFORE the separation between the hero and the girls.
- by simply sleeping in a few inns/spas AFTER the separation.

Also, there are alternate costumes you can get by doing the same thing.

Am I right on these assumptions?

Last edited: