What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

Been kinda quiet here for a while. What's the haps?

diras2010

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well, is normal i think, college, work, real life... that stuff always adds 'silent mode' in the forums from time to time

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

whats the newest version? What did they add?

Also does anyone have it? Can someone PM the link for me?

Last edited:

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm still aroundish... progress hasn't been going that far because the H scenes are really hard for me, but I finished up most everything else that was outstanding, as far as I know.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

this has probably been answered a thousand times.
i'm at the part where your stuck with Innocent*third girl* and just playing her gives me a huge headache how to i get the other two back? also epic translation.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm still aroundish... progress hasn't been going that far because the H scenes are really hard for me, but I finished up most everything else that was outstanding, as far as I know.
Thank you very much for all your work on this.

Would you mind releasing the rest of what you've translated, if you haven't already?

mellowtk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this has probably been answered a thousand times.
i'm at the part where your stuck with Innocent*third girl* and just playing her gives me a huge headache how to i get the other two back? also epic translation.
You've got Harpy equipped on her, right? It "Nullifies effects of 'chubby body' skill", meaning she won't bounce all over the place (so she'll control like the other two.)

Also, does anyone else find 'chubby body' trait hilarious? I don't know, it just cracks me up :D

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I couldn't find any search result about this so myb if it's repetitive but, are you also doing ver 1.23? If not then will you at least translate the extra lines they gave to Usamaria when you do her in junk town multiple times?

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I couldn't find any search result about this so myb if it's repetitive but, are you also doing ver 1.23? If not then will you at least translate the extra lines they gave to Usamaria when you do her in junk town multiple times?
These should already be translated.

I'm not able to translate any of the popup text, such as during onscreen sex.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

These should already be translated.

I'm not able to translate any of the popup text, such as during onscreen sex.
Oh, that's weird. I used the mega link above for the translation and when I visited her I couldn't do her more then once so I though it was because 1.21 didn't have her updated.

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh, that's weird. I used the mega link above for the translation and when I visited her I couldn't do her more then once so I though it was because 1.21 didn't have her updated.
I don't know what translation you're using but the most updated translation i've done is found at

which is strictly a script dump with no exe hacking involved.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I don't know what translation you're using but the most updated translation i've done is found at

which is strictly a script dump with no exe hacking involved.
Cool, but that link doesn't work for me. Seems like the url is butchered. Mind trying again? I guess for the translation patch all I need to do is drag and drop.

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cool, but that link doesn't work for me. Seems like the url is butchered. Mind trying again? I guess for the translation patch all I need to do is drag and drop.
Sorry, the link is

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sorry, the link is
Oh, thanks. I followed the instructions and tried extracting the .txt in the main folder and renaming the event.dxa but the game is still untranslated and missing text now. I suppose there's a missing step somewhere?

Dark Deed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Many thanks for the translation! Because of it I finished the game.

kerriden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh, thanks. I followed the instructions and tried extracting the .txt in the main folder and renaming the event.dxa but the game is still untranslated and missing text now. I suppose there's a missing step somewhere?
Hmm, I don't know your exact situation, but, the text files should be extracted into the event folder, which sits in the main folder.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hmm, I don't know your exact situation, but, the text files should be extracted into the event folder, which sits in the main folder.
Ah, OK. It works now, I had to move the event folder in the game folder. Though the intro where you name the main character isn't translated, which was what confused me. I look forward to seeing the complete English patch for the H fap. Most translators despise translating H scenes, but it's soooo nice to have more reason to fap in a game about fapping. Many thanks!

Last edited:

artificial academy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, anticor said he never planned to do more than the UI so i tried to do a few on-screen dialogs in game. But it's became an impossible task for me just to translate 1 line in the file: i don't know Japanese, the number of characters in each line is limited and the god damn "e" character using. The result: i messed up .exe file. So, i think there won't be any update from anticore and me anymore. Please enjoy the game as it's now :D

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how do i use the teleporter D:

what button do i use please help

what do i do about the petrified sucubus girl Oo the one by the ice cream boss girl

Last edited:

danielson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do i use the teleporter D:

what button do i use please help

what do i do about the petrified sucubus girl Oo the one by the ice cream boss girl
So, here are we:

The feather you can use to teleport. When you come across a feather spot in a level you can interact with it and set it as one of your destinations (each feather grants you one destination)...
Press "C" key (or the 6th button if you use gamepad) in order to set it (you have to have at least 1 feather to set 1 destination). To activate it choose the feather in your items window, and then the destination.

So, I thought the other statues (the running naked loli with a towel; the succubus and there was a shopkeeper statue too?) might do something, even though I masturbated on them while in male form, but nothing happened. I searched for it but found nothing or just a few vague answers. Is there something hidden extra with the other statues?

Greets
They don't do anything. Guessing from a conversation with Devilish when receiving the blue hand for freeing sakura, they're just there for men to use if they want.
I's also curious about that succubus statue, but it really does nothing :(.....

Ahh, it's a pity that they didn't release 1.24 at least to give some extra contracts and to correct that menu option :(.....