What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

The developer is currently working on a little project similar to Repure Aria, except about 1/3-1/4 the size of Repure Aria. This is supposed to be a bit of a warm up before doing the sequel.

JohnFreeman

Reputation score

I've heard of talk of this Fox Girl in ice zone who you have to aggro as female, have her dodge your attack, get caught in her bubble and have your mana zapped before she engages in your male form.

I downloaded a "complete save", but it seems this isn't a monster that can be summoned, nor can be placed in the spare rooms?

KungFuBunny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've heard of talk of this Fox Girl in ice zone who you have to aggro as female, have her dodge your attack, get caught in her bubble and have your mana zapped before she engages in your male form.

I downloaded a "complete save", but it seems this isn't a monster that can be summoned, nor can be placed in the spare rooms?
I think you mean the library.

damiangrey

Demon Girl
Reputation score

to get the fox girl scene you have to be on your second visit to the library (after the love road thingy(trying to be vague because spoilers, also double parenthesis!)) anyway, she'll book it if you're a guy (get it? library?) so you've got to get her to shoot a stasis ball at you which will hold you in place and you'll take damage as you try to struggle out of it. you have to time it so that when you struggle out of it (there's a timer) you turn back into a guy by running out of mp while the fox girl is hovering over you and you'll both get, well... sticky i guess... but that's the scene. hope it helps :)

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone have a save with all the girls in the memory room?

boombome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

good to here that were getting a sequel to this game, makes me want to play it again, would anyone know who i would pm about a link?

lanemary

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi this is my first post despite joining in 2012. guess i haven't really needed anything till now

I downloaded a complete save and a partial translation from this thread and i've been trying to get the scene with the 'milk elf' as its called in the translation. however i can't find it using the green gem thing that i think is supposed to be the gallery, nor can i find a warp point to take me to the area where the monster is. How do i get to it without replaying the game? i also read something about 'your room'. If thats not the green gem things then where is it?

Last edited:

damiangrey

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi this is my first post despite joining in 2012. guess i haven't really needed anything till now

I downloaded a complete save and a partial translation from this thread and i've been trying to get the scene with the 'milk elf' as its called in the translation. however i can't find it using the green gem thing that i think is supposed to be the gallery, nor can i find a warp point to take me to the area where the monster is. How do i get to it without replaying the game? i also read something about 'your room'. If thats not the green gem things then where is it?
A few things:

your room is a place where you can summon mobs whose contracts you've found. you can reach it one of two ways:
1) either beat the final boss and you'll be placed in a room where one of the doors will lead to your room
2) or after getting a certain key item that looks like a house and the teleport feather, use the feather and press left or right on the first item and that should be your room. once you've beaten the game and left the room you get put in (at least for me) the option was grayed out. I'm not sure why so i just keep a save of that place handy.

As for the milk elf, you can't summon her using the green gem. Instead, once in your room, head downstairs and you'll see a whole bunch of doors. each room goes to a different "area" like the ones on the normal map. in these areas mobs that would normally spawn there will be there, for example: the frog girl, the purple ghost with a trident, the girls in the library carrying trays, and the milk elf. You'll have to find the right door.
The only enemy that I know of that can't be summoned or found in your room is the fox girl in the library.

Hopefully this helps :)

Nameraca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the people asking for a full save (that includes all CGs) copy and paste this in your address bar:
sagaoz.net/savedata/dojin/repurearia-109_rn.zip

It works with the latest version of the game.

There was another save file included in a post from a user in this thread. He was missing 1 CG, the mirror cutscene for the mirror girl, which is somewhat complicated to get. Well anyway, the link from this post is a complete save from a japanese player/webmaster.

Last edited:

damiangrey

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For the people asking for a full save (that includes all CGs) copy and paste this in your address bar:
sagaoz.net/savedata/dojin/repurearia-109_rn.zip

It works with the latest version of the game.

There was another save file included in a post from a user in this thread. He was missing 1 CG, the mirror cutscene for the mirror girl, which is somewhat complicated to get. Well anyway, the link from this post is a complete save from a japanese player/webmaster.

I'm helping :p

Makein

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello all!!! Now I activated after 1,5 year!!!! :D
Can anyone share last translation for this great game?!

One more thing, where story translation stop? Becouse what i have (get it from hell i know patch) after i 'm transform in stone it's ends...

chukkyjr

Demon Girl
Reputation score

after doing new game+, how can i access MyRoom again? i also can't find boss rooms in MyRoom (actually found a room with infinite fall)

svapunker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

after doing new game+, how can i access MyRoom again? i also can't find boss rooms in MyRoom (actually found a room with infinite fall)
Use the feather item at a save point to access My Room. Boss Recollection should be the second to last door on the first floor of Scene Recollection. Not really sure what the door after that is.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There are doors with wierd numbers. I get the prompt to open them but it doesnt work. The numbers i see are like 30-70 or something. I assumed that was money but it wasnt. What it is?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There are doors with wierd numbers. I get the prompt to open them but it doesnt work. The numbers i see are like 30-70 or something. I assumed that was money but it wasnt. What it is?
Alignment. The three girls and the enemies in the game all have alignments. Having sex with an enemy, masturbating with a girl highlighted or with the girl herself, and staying at an inn will improve your alignment with hers and may lower the alignment with the others.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Alignment. The three girls and the enemies in the game all have alignments. Having sex with an enemy, masturbating with a girl highlighted or with the girl herself, and staying at an inn will improve your alignment with hers and may lower the alignment with the others.
Is there anything usefull behind those doors ? Also what do you mena by masturbating with a girl highlighted or with the girl herself? I can only masturbate in male form.
I saw this guide but i dont understand the names Devil/Fatale,Innocennce etc. Am I right to assume those are the names of the fragment girls ?

Collection/Upgrades Info:

[/spoiler]

Masturbations (Has been posted a few times but might as well):

Devil/Fatale: Supposedly gained from viewing enough of her scenes. You should get 2 in bathhouses (One where she's just sudsy with bubbles on her, the next where Succubi enter the room mid bath and cause you to flee, and eventually pee yourself) and then there's one that starts in an Inn that still takes place in the bath, this final scene triggered for me when I entered the inn in Old Town (Complete to the east side of the total map, it has a lot of citizens and is pretty mazey. It's after the water levels and before the Harpy boss in terms of progression) with her twice in a row to sleep.

I also entered most the inn's and bathhouses with her throughout the game so I can't say exactly what triggers it but double entering the inn in Old Town if you've already got the pee scene with her is a good start.

Pure Love: In the Administrative District. This is potentially easy to miss though as it's somewhat hidden from normal play. The best explanation is a couple rooms advancing through new maps past Old Town, you'll come to a Half Oak girl (Swim suit girl) who is injured and will explain to you about the bridge being blocked and some kind of fight that took place. Head west of her to a door that takes you down a level and head east past the pink Succubi citizen and restaurant.

You'll come to a shop that sells the honey item, take the door left of it and if you have 50 Pure Love Rep, that door will immediately lead to it. If not, head down to where all those breakable blocks are past all those annoying fake walls and invisible blocks and smash through them. Head through the water (Preferably using the boy for his quick water movement) until you get to the first opening and walla. Enter this inn with Pure Love for the scene.

Innocence: You automatically get it as you advance through the story (Past the Harpy Boss)

Nude costumes just masturbate with the girl enough, they take less time with Pure Love (20 times) and Innocence (5 times) than with Fatale (50 I think I had but it could have been sooner) I believe.
Sadly i dont understand most of the locations either because even with both translation patches the map isnt translated.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there anything usefull behind those doors ? Also what do you mena by masturbating with a girl highlighted or with the girl herself? I can only masturbate in male form.
I saw this guide but i dont understand the names Devil/Fatale,Innocennce etc. Am I right to assume those are the names of the fragment girls ?

Sadly i dont understand most of the locations either because even with both translation patches the map isnt translated.
I can't remember, usually either yes they have hard to come by items or a useful shortcut to other areas.

Masturbating as the guy with the girl you will next transform into, as her mini pic will be highlighted. And masturbating as the girl.

All 3 girls are named Princess so we named them based off of the 3 alignments they are associated with so:
PureLove = First girl
Devilish = Loli
Innocence = Big breasted happy girl
Not really sure where the "fatale" comes from, but I'm only basing this off of the website info and not in-game info.

You don't need to know the specific locations, just visit all the inns and hot springs you come across as Devilish and once you meet the ork girl he mentions then follow the guide for PureLove.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I can't remember, usually either yes they have hard to come by items or a useful shortcut to other areas.

Masturbating as the guy with the girl you will next transform into, as her mini pic will be highlighted. And masturbating as the girl.

All 3 girls are named Princess so we named them based off of the 3 alignments they are associated with so:
PureLove = First girl
Devilish = Loli
Innocence = Big breasted happy girl
Not really sure where the "fatale" comes from, but I'm only basing this off of the website info and not in-game info.

You don't need to know the specific locations, just visit all the inns and hot springs you come across as Devilish and once you meet the ork girl he mentions then follow the guide for PureLove.
Apparently there is a harpy contract that makes the 3rd girl not boucning around soo much. Apparently fire harpy also does the trick. I also cannot find my way to the Ice Legion boss fight. There was a post that mentioned that its recommended to defeat it before the harpy.

Last edited:

kekken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, folks, I've hunted, I've searched, I've sought and read, but I've only been able to find translations and updates. I cannot, for the life of me, find the actual primary download for the full game. Any links I've found so far are dead. Can someone please re-upload or link me to it?

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Okay, folks, I've hunted, I've searched, I've sought and read, but I've only been able to find translations and updates. I cannot, for the life of me, find the actual primary download for the full game. Any links I've found so far are dead. Can someone please re-upload or link me to it?
Anime-sharing has the latest one. Just search it there and look for the latest version in the thread title.