What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

Desubee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

Anime-sharing has the latest one. Just search it there and look for the latest version in the thread title.
Unless I did something wrong, the only thread they have on it is two years old, and the link is dead. I managed to find a full download in a tumblr post, however. Just google the title of this thread + download, should come up.

Also: The game keeps crashing for me. Each time I try to start it, I'm met with a black screen and then it crashes.

Last edited:

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Unless I did something wrong, the only thread they have on it is two years old, and the link is dead. I managed to find a full download in a tumblr post, however. Just google the title of this thread + download, should come up.

Also: The game keeps crashing for me. Each time I try to start it, I'm met with a black screen and then it crashes.
Search the game with its japanese name in anime-sharing.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got it. Still keeps crashing on me though.
Are you doing the basic stuff? Making sure you download, extract, and possibly play while in japanese unicode? if so, is it giving you a message or just crashing? If you get a message, screenshot it so we can actually see what the problem is.

Desubee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are you doing the basic stuff? Making sure you download, extract, and possibly play while in japanese unicode? if so, is it giving you a message or just crashing? If you get a message, screenshot it so we can actually see what the problem is.
I am, and there's no message. It simply gives me the repurearia.exe has stopped working message. No additional details. I've been in jap unicode since I got it, so I don't think that's it.

It's weird. I remember being able to play this. Even the older folder I have of it isn't working. I haven't changed the unicode, I don't know what's not working anymore.

Found a log in the folder, but it just shows my computers stats, nothing about errors.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am, and there's no message. It simply gives me the repurearia.exe has stopped working message. No additional details. I've been in jap unicode since I got it, so I don't think that's it.

It's weird. I remember being able to play this. Even the older folder I have of it isn't working. I haven't changed the unicode, I don't know what's not working anymore.

Found a log in the folder, but it just shows my computers stats, nothing about errors.
hmm...that's weird.....I know a few games that were affected when I switched audio/video codecs, but I don't think this is one of those games affected. Those games mostly had video injected into them so I honestly don't know what could be causing the error.

Desubee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ugh. I give up. This is WAY too frustrating to be worthwhile. I'll just have to find something else to play.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ugh. I give up. This is WAY too frustrating to be worthwhile. I'll just have to find something else to play.
Try run it in japanese applocale ? That usually solves japanese game crashes for me. (I am not running the game with japanese applocale tho)

Desubee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Try run it in japanese applocale ? That usually solves japanese game crashes for me. (I am not running the game with japanese applocale tho)
I tried that, as well. Still crashes. I didn't have to do that with older versions. What I find especially strange is that now the older versions aren't working either. They all crash now.

svapunker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I tried that, as well. Still crashes. I didn't have to do that with older versions. What I find especially strange is that now the older versions aren't working either. They all crash now.
Are you running an outdated version with a newer exe, like the translation patch for instance?

Desubee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are you running an outdated version with a newer exe, like the translation patch for instance?
I've been running the exe straight out of the rar's I've been downloading. No patches, crashes. Patches, crashes. It might be some kind of conflict when the program opens or something, but I don't know what. I even tried moving the folder to a different, smaller directory. Nothing. There aren't any .dlls I need for this, right?

svapunker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've been running the exe straight out of the rar's I've been downloading. No patches, crashes. Patches, crashes. It might be some kind of conflict when the program opens or something, but I don't know what. I even tried moving the folder to a different, smaller directory. Nothing. There aren't any .dlls I need for this, right?
So you've just been using the version you've downloaded then? Try updating to the newest version 1.23 and see if that helps.

Desubee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nope. Still crashing.

NEW DEVELOPMENT! It's a sound file. I'm trying to figure out which, but when I deleted everything in the wave folder, it started up!

Problem solved. For some reason kihon.dxa is what's been keeping my game from opening up. No idea what it is, or what it does, but yeah. That was it.

Last edited:

kekken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Another bout of searching, I found the download. Now, the question is, how do you force a change back to male without damaging yourself?

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Another bout of searching, I found the download. Now, the question is, how do you force a change back to male without damaging yourself?
Later you find a gold hammer that does that. When you clear the water tower boss.

Can someone tell me which monsters have alternative sex scene with one of the female forms and which one? An example is the succubus. She has one for male and one for the Devil/Flat chested one. I am trying to figure out the Half orc girl (the blue bikini) but with no luck. You can guess which ones have 2 by checking the scan and if it has 2 hearts it has female scene.

Last edited:

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Later you find a gold hammer that does that. When you clear the water tower boss.

Can someone tell me which monsters have alternative sex scene with one of the female forms and which one? An example is the succubus. She has one for male and one for the Devil/Flat chested one. I am trying to figure out the Half orc girl (the blue bikini) but with no luck. You can guess which ones have 2 by checking the scan and if it has 2 hearts it has female scene.
Actually that's wrong. If it's a heart symbol it's with the male, if it has a -flower- symbol it involves a female form. The second half orc scene you're probably missing requires him to cum and lay on his back by something else. If the half orc is close she'll mount him right then and there.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Actually that's wrong. If it's a heart symbol it's with the male, if it has a -flower- symbol it involves a female form. The second half orc scene you're probably missing requires him to cum and lay on his back by something else. If the half orc is close she'll mount him right then and there.
Which are the other sex scenes which are like that? Also where can i find 2 Half orcs near each other?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

The fairies in the library holding a tray will make the loli form pee if she bumps into them, and there's the floating star-creature that will engulf the hybrid/final form if she bumps into it. As for the half-orcs, there's the place where you start at in the castle that has like... 5 or so on the bottom.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The fairies in the library holding a tray will make the loli form pee if she bumps into them, and there's the floating star-creature that will engulf the hybrid/final form if she bumps into it. As for the half-orcs, there's the place where you start at in the castle that has like... 5 or so on the bottom.
My god backtracking to the start will be nightmare. How do i trigger the sex scene with those metal things that shoot arrows circling around it? Also what ment by Hybrid/final form? Is that when you recover the girls when you loose them?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

My god backtracking to the start will be nightmare. How do i trigger the sex scene with those metal things that shoot arrows circling around it? Also what ment by Hybrid/final form? Is that when you recover the girls when you loose them?
Yes, when you recover all the girls and unlock the fourth form (I'm not counting the alt costumes as forms), with her red/skyblue eye mix. The metal things... I assume the golden heart shape things with the image in the center? Freeze them first so they become solid, then have loli girl use a strong attack to force a pink girl out of them. Once you switch to the male they'll hunt him down, literially.