What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

Sitas

Reputation score
Does anyone know whats happening in the shop event? Why does the shopkeeper transform into a doll?

masu

Reputation score
where do you get the fire harpy feather?

guys how do i open the golden gates?

masu

Reputation score
acctualy o have searched a lot but i found nothing only now i found a post is this comment section so don't be mean like that. I don't even know why you waste your time by typing nothing usefull

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
acctualy o have searched a lot but i found nothing
No you didn't search at all, because if you did you would have found your answer here. I found what you were looking for and it was so god damned easy to search for, I'm not going to bother telling you. But here's a hint, search bar.

I don't even know why you waste your time by typing nothing usefull
Pot calling the kettle black?

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
It's been a while since I played, but don't the fire harpies drop the fire harpy feathers? You might need to farm them for a bit, like any contract item.

OP
dienow

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Because I can't be assed to find it, this is the latest map that I still have access to. If I find another, better one in the thread, I'll update it here.

Attachments

Sitas

Reputation score
There's new info about RePure Aria 2.
Looks like it's 60% done and they plan to release the game in about 3 months.
Currently they are working on the voices of the characters and it seems like they are trying to recruit people on Twitter for that.
Sorry if it's the wrong thread, the original thread doesn't exist anymore.

Last edited:

Sitas

Reputation score
And here's another update about Repure Aria 2!
Looks like he tried to finished it during January but the debugging takes longer. Maybe the full release will be in February or March?
BUT! The trial version will be released in December on DLsite!
Bad thing is: He seems to have some heavy health issues.
I just hope that he doesn't overwork himself...

かなり集中して作業していますが、まだもうしばらくかかりそうな感じです。お待ちください。
1月中にほぼ完成させて、その後デバッグ作業を長めにと考えております…
DLsite様での発売予告と体験版は12月中には出す予定です。

作業データは定期的にCD-Rとか外部にコピーしたりしてるので、そちらは問題ないですが
一番の不安は自分の健康状態ですかね… 急に倒れる事もあるような年齢と状態なので…(ここ数ヶ月ほど禁酒はしていますが)
倒れた場合はソースコードごと無料公開するよう机の前に貼り出してあるので誰か頼みます…

I am working quite intensively, but it seems like it will take a while now. Please wait.
I almost finished it in January, then I think that debugging work will be longer ...
We will release release notice and trial version at DLsite during December.

I regularly copy working data to CD - R or outside, so there is no problem
The most uneasy is my health condition ... Because it is like age and condition that sometimes falls suddenly ... (Although I have abstained from abstinence in recent months)
In case of collapse, someone asks you to stick it out in front of the desk so that it will be released for each source code free of charge ...

Sitas

Reputation score
Update: The trial version will be released between the 25th-27th December!

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The page on dlsite for Repure Aria 2 is up! Trial as well! release maybe for march.

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is the new trial any different than the paid one?
in his blog he said it goes to one new area that wasn't available in the paid one and i think the new voices are added? i'm not sure about that, i haven't played the new trial yet, and all around he updated a few things gameplay wise, well either way the new one is almost twice the size of the paid trial.

Kingfisher

Reputation score
I am not able to get the trial to start up. Are there any special requirement need for this trial?

Kingfisher

Reputation score
Nope, the .exe file opens black. Then blink with some pink lettering and then stays black.

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Nope, the .exe file opens black. Then blink with some pink lettering and then stays black.
not really sure what could be the problem but try to download the trial again since it was updated to ver.3.1 maybe what you got was a bug on some hardware? what windows do you have?