What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

amiluganio

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

Because, nobody,fucking, answer on a simple question.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can somebody help me? I'm stuck right after the slime boss. I've been to every possible location and can't find a new form for the girl. I literally cannot progress any further since I need to be able to shrink or something with those weird doors with feathers on them and cannot for the life of me figure it out.
Nevermind I got it. I seem to have missed 1 room.

Last edited:

THQman

Lurker
Reputation score

Can somebody help me? I'm stuck right after the slime boss. I've been to every possible location and can't find a new form for the girl. I literally cannot progress any further since I need to be able to shrink or something with those weird doors with feathers on them and cannot for the life of me figure it out.
Nevermind I got it. I seem to have missed 1 room.
Where's this one room? I'm stuck where you were at...

Zynax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To defeat ice boss both forms
Red dress girl ducked has highest DPS + auto aim and doesn't cause the boss to go up (it goes up when you do a charged shot). You can also do exploit: Duck+X for invincibility, then let the boss ram into you, release X and hold Z, you will stay invincible, except for balls (switch to X briefly)

THQman

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah I'm completely stuck after the slime boss... Explored everywhere I could manage to get to. Can anyone give some guidance?

I'm like the uber sized font guy found some statue that does nothing, found some blue orb that does nothing. Everywhere that looks accessible ether has some wall in the way that doesn't appear on the map or has the electric field cutting off my ability to jump any further.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's the bottom left room coming from the spider girl room. There's a blue switch that if you attack will activate moving walls and a giant statue girl. Die to her and you'll unlock the red dressed girl as well as get a scene.

Zynax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the book boss, can you tell me which item I have to use? Do I have the right item? Nothing seems to work
imgur.com/b5ZTm38

Darksoullo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the book boss, can you tell me which item I have to use? Do I have the right item? Nothing seems to work
imgur.com/b5ZTm38
You're missing the item, it's on the 2nd row with the other equips a hollow blue sphere, the location is in the tower at the highest point above the library

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

7Zip still opened it for me.
You sure I've tried that and i can't seem to get it to work. This might sound stupid but I don't know how to change the extension to a zip.

Also does anyone got the link to this game on the english DLsite?

Last edited:

Zynax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You're missing the item, it's on the 2nd row with the other equips a hollow blue sphere, the location is in the tower at the highest point above the library
Alright many thanks. Yeah I saw that sphere but I couldn't get to it. I figured it out now but damn that's some cryptic bullshit. I mean you can't shoot upward, so what the fuck kind of level design is that? Damn

hisokawolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i got the 3rd girl but don't know whats next am stuck, there is some sort of a switch am not being able to reach due to that its behind a locked door x.x

Darksoullo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright many thanks. Yeah I saw that sphere but I couldn't get to it. I figured it out now but damn that's some cryptic bullshit. I mean you can't shoot upward, so what the fuck kind of level design is that? Damn
The second girl's alt character that you get near there has the ability to fire upwards using the strawberry bombs

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Why can't I equip any of the monster girl abilities, and what does down+x suppose to do?

dracometeo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You guys know what to do after defeated the mole boss(with flesh wall)? I found a green hair girl with red robe and don't know what to do after that.:confused:

agagagas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You guys know what to do after defeated the mole boss(with flesh wall)? I found a green hair girl with red robe and don't know what to do after that.:confused:
Also stuck here, at this point I have four forms.

From what I can tell, the red robed girl grants you the ability to do "something" with the feather block things. After talking to her I can interact with them but I cannot for the life of me figure out what they do.

I suspect that we now have to backtrack and utilize said blocks to reach a previously unreachable area... not sure.

EDIT: They appear to be mark and recall locations. You can summon yourself to the one you most recently interacted with using the feather item(you buy it from the store...?)

Last edited:

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i got the 3rd girl but don't know whats next am stuck, there is some sort of a switch am not being able to reach due to that its behind a locked door x.x
Ok, remember the weird-ass floating platform-filled room with that one witch who attacked you? Go against the left wall, drop to the lowest possible corridor out of that room, and you should reach a room you've already been to, except now you can go farther down. It takes a little bit of exploring, but below that room there's another, which leads to this pink area with succubi, and off to the left (just keep going left) in this area there's a floaty blue boss chick. SHE'S KICKING MY ASS.

To kenkashi501: Pull up your menu with Q. What you're looking for is the second option down in the third row. Select an open slot, then an available gift or power or whatever-you-call-em's.

To Crossbow1701: I didn't have to change anything. I literally just opened 7zip and extracted it. I don't know how much help that is.

Zynax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The feather you can use to teleport. When you come across a feather spot in a level you can interact with it and set it as one of your destinations (each feather grants you one destination). But unfortunately it's not marked in the map so you need to remember which is where.

Also heads up, towards the end of the game there's a part where you can get stuck indefinitely if you go the wrong way:
After the romance part, then the boss cutscene with the girls, when you're naked but the music comes back on you absolutely must progress to the bottom right on the next screen, NOT left to the beginning of the game through the door or you can't get back up
I think I have to CheatEngine this back, oh boy (edit: CheatEngine worked but oh man just don't go through that door)

Last edited:

lblargh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You sure I've tried that and i can't seem to get it to work. This might sound stupid but I don't know how to change the extension to a zip.

Also does anyone got the link to this game on the english DLsite?

Since the game doesn't have an extension, if you simply rename it to "whatever.zip", it will automatically turn it into the zip file.

ryuzaky77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

any saves? because im too lazy to beat the first 2 bosses again D: