What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

To kenkashi501: Pull up your menu with Q. What you're looking for is the second option down in the third row. Select an open slot, then an available gift or power or whatever-you-call-em's
The second option in the third row is the monster book that shows the enemies that you've fought before, but the second option in the second row is grayed out. Is that the thing that I'm looking for? If it is, I can't select it for whatever reason.

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score

Are people still having trouble using text hookers like ITH for this game?

Is there a custom hook code out yet?

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

any saves? because im too lazy to beat the first 2 bosses again D:
You can use your save file from the demo, I don't know exactly what you need to rename, but it was stated in the read me. That is if you still have the save file.

ryuzaky77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can use your save file from the demo, I don't know exactly what you need to rename, but it was stated in the read me. That is if you still have the save file.
i dont have it D: if anyone have an save from the demo i would really appreciate it

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't know what it is about this game, but it feels ridiculously huge, and not necessarily in a good way. I think it has something to do with the map, since it shows the layout of the room you are currently in, and what rooms it connects to, but not how the other rooms are setup. Also, you can see where in the current room your character is, so you have to pay a lot of attention to your surrounding to figure it out.

The game was fun at first, but it's starting to test my patience.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's probably because it is entirely too spacious for a platform game. I mostly deal with this by using the wind form since it allows you to flutter when attacking, plus due to its slow speed (and the characters' fast movement speed), you can create a large wave of attacks while moving forward so that any enemies you encounter will be hit by a large barrage.

Zynax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone figured out what to do once you regain limited transform ability? I'm running around the game like a complete dumbass, all the areas I already cleared because the game puts you in the beginning after that one boss. There's still a page of undiscovered enemies but I have no idea where to go, does he really expect me to go all the way back to the boss area?

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Alright I'm at the part were you lose your ability to transform and I just gained back the third girl's form. Anyone have any idea where to go next?

jakruler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to view all the animations or is it just cg

Darksoullo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After you get the third girl back again you need to work yourself all the way back to the very last area you was and resume from there, the hint is up up up

Also the third girl is way too much of a pain to control, bounces off of everything too much, gah

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's probably because it is entirely too spacious for a platform game. I mostly deal with this by using the wind form since it allows you to flutter when attacking, plus due to its slow speed (and the characters' fast movement speed), you can create a large wave of attacks while moving forward so that any enemies you encounter will be hit by a large barrage.
The Priestess form is pretty great for moving around, and its autohealing is another plus, so it's the one I use by default. Granted, with the ridiculous wall jump abilities between all three characters, getting to high places isn't usually a problem (thankfully).

The platforming is easy, but figuring out where to go to start with is absurd. It's like the polar opposite of Kurovadis in that regard.

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What? The game's out?..

AVAST, RAISE THE FLAG OF PIRACY AND SET SAIL FOR THE
SEAS OF GOOGLONIA!

*and then they were off on a brave adventure...*

*a few minutes of casual sailing later they return to port*

aye, this game be pretty young.. I don't think it's had it's pirate cherry popped yet, matey..

give it a solid week and a few links will surface, ready for plunderin'..
This is the best thing I've read all day, thanks for making my day. :D

Zynax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After you get the third girl back again you need to work yourself all the way back to the very last area you was and resume from there, the hint is up up up

Also the third girl is way too much of a pain to control, bounces off of everything too much, gah
Thank you but sorry can you be a bit more specific? I went to the book boss area (where you go the first time) but I can't make the jump because the third form sucks. I went up to tower to try and go right but there's no way anywhere. Any help?
Which way should work?
i.imgur.com/e5nhkEN.jpg
(Nevermind, I cheated again, teleport through doors on one of the upper, game is too confusing)

Last edited:

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

Heyo. Got 3 forms and oone alt for each. I just beat the ice legion boss and now I'm stumped. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Also, anyone figure out what the pink doors are for? Can open or use em in anyway.

Edit: I think the library is next but both entrances are blocked by yellow doors.

Edit Edit: I think I may have skipped a part. You know that room with two waterfalls in it with an open roof? I made a lucky wall jump and got through the top. Was I suppose to do this or did I just break the game?

Last edited:

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

Heyo. Got 3 forms and oone alt for each. I just beat the ice legion boss and now I'm stumped. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Also, anyone figure out what the pink doors are for? Can open or use em in anyway.

Edit: I think the library is next but both entrances are blocked by yellow doors.

Edit Edit: I think I may have skipped a part. You know that room with two waterfalls in it with an open roof? I made a lucky wall jump and got through the top. Was I suppose to do this or did I just break the game?
You're actually supposed to freeze the waterfall with that ice attack.

Anywho, I am finally stumped. After fighting the Scythe girl, I have no idea where to go. Did it unlock anything or may I supposed to look for a key for the library?

EDIT: Had no idea the cracks in the stomach area were doors you could go through. *facepalm*

Last edited:

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You can remove the bounce by equipping her with the harpy's contract.

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Why is my contract equip option grayed out?

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

As someone else already did a few pages ago without a reply, I would like to ask for a save. Or actually two, if it's possible.
One complete save (if you already made it that far, or just a save with how far you've got) and one save shortly after the second boss (the goo girl) since I get devastated before I am able to kill her (brought her down to one HP, but then I got killed).

Thanks in advance, folks. :)

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i have the a alt for the 1st and 3rd but where do i go to find the alt for the 2nd?

also what do all the contracts do

i know the witch and fire girl give support fire
the spider girl lets you cling to walls
and the girl in the blue leotard give a chance to block damage

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

for those who are stuck after got the prietess form just explore the "ruptures" on the cave further manage to find out which way to go but now stuck on ice girls boss

Last edited: