Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

    By the way, was there some trick to defeating the naked scythe girl? She kept healing to max over and over while I just spammed the red girl's blast attack at her until I got lucky and dropped her health to 0.

    Comment


      Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

      I..do not recall a naked scythe girl. At what point was this? before or after the third form?

      Comment


        Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

        Originally posted by Zanara View Post
        I..do not recall a naked scythe girl. At what point was this? before or after the third form?
        I fought her before and I don't have the second form, you find a statue that looks the same as you did when you turned into one.

        Comment


          Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

          How odd. I was unable to activate the one I found. You must have figured something out i didnt. I can tell you that fight must be optional, then.

          Comment


            Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

            Originally posted by Mud View Post
            By the way, was there some trick to defeating the naked scythe girl? She kept healing to max over and over while I just spammed the red girl's blast attack at her until I got lucky and dropped her health to 0.
            That's the point when you can use Down + Z to Masturbate as the guy form, supposed to use it in the boss fight too since you miss a sprite sex point if you don't

            Comment


              Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

              ...Genius! On that note..have you found a way to shift into male form without having to take enough damage to break female form?

              Comment


                Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

                Originally posted by Zanara View Post
                How odd. I was unable to activate the one I found. You must have figured something out i didnt. I can tell you that fight must be optional, then.
                I examined it two times the first time I was there, but left and found the pink-haired girl form. On the way back from there, I dropped by and examined it two more times to see if having the third form changed anything, but the only characters talking about it were the first two girls. But then it triggered a scene, and I wound up fighting her.

                Guess I'm reloading a prior save and fighting her again, since I missed that scene.


                Oh, anyone know what those rooms with the beds that cost money to enter are for?
                Last edited by Mud; 13th April 2013, 10:54.

                Comment


                  Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

                  So where do you go after you get the third transformation?
                  Last edited by fatmancory; 13th April 2013, 23:35.

                  Comment


                    Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

                    Hmm. I'm stuck on the boss who keeps blowing herself up with a magic book. Judging by some of the posts it looks like people are all over the place so I'm not expecting any answers soon.

                    I didn't even know you could summon the reaper chick by jizzing on that statue.

                    Comment


                      Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

                      Originally posted by Zanara View Post
                      I'm running blind, and am stuck at the at the wannabe ice legion boss. It regenerates HP stupidly fast, and I can't hurt it in its second form enough to make a dent when I have to dodge the ice crystals.
                      The 1st form is easy, kill the body part which shoots a barrage of bullets
                      then kill the lower body part. As for the 3rd body part (girl) just ignore
                      her since she releses the ice crystals (snow flakes?) away from you so
                      you can't get hit.

                      Choose your 1st form, use rapidfire and you'll notice it loses more HP
                      that it can regen.

                      Edit: To make things even more easy when the boss shows up go to
                      the left side and stand on the ice blocks to get better range.

                      The 2nd part of the boss fight I have no idea... yet, I hope there's a
                      way to kill the girl that shoots the ice crystals (upper body part) it
                      would make the fight doable.

                      Edit: So far I couldn't kill the girl that shoots ice crystals however
                      I did manage to lower the bosses HP from 40 to 15. I used the
                      second forms charge attack. Make sure you're on the far left screen
                      (next to the wall) and that your standing on the ice block. Also the
                      boss must be near the ground as much as possible. You'll get about
                      3-5 charge shoots before the boss floats up again.
                      Last edited by P4r4d0x; 13th April 2013, 12:22.

                      Comment


                        Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

                        Originally posted by Cnby26 View Post
                        Hmm. I'm stuck on the boss who keeps blowing herself up with a magic book. Judging by some of the posts it looks like people are all over the place so I'm not expecting any answers soon.

                        I didn't even know you could summon the reaper chick by jizzing on that statue.
                        I suspect it has something with stealing the book after she master-sparks herself.

                        Comment


                          Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

                          How do you get red dress girl ? I alreayd on stage 2, but still don't have.
                          I found one statue, but can't do anythign with it, in stage 2 (where spiders) I found like "blue orb" can't do anythign with it.

                          Comment


                            Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

                            Would anybody be willing to help me with this? How do I get to the right side of the first tower? And those uncharted areas, I have no clue.
                            I arrived at a high tower where I can't do anything and another area is just a girl standing in a field saying something.
                            imgur.com/e6E0hBj
                            And then there's this empty area, is there actually something there?
                            imgur.com/tsB2wip

                            Comment


                              Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

                              Originally posted by P4r4d0x View Post
                              The 1st form is easy, kill the body part which shoots a barrage of bullets
                              then kill the lower body part. As for the 3rd body part (girl) just ignore
                              her since she releses the ice crystals (snow flakes?) away from you so
                              you can't get hit.

                              Choose your 1st form, use rapidfire and you'll notice it loses more HP
                              that it can regen.

                              Edit: To make things even more easy when the boss shows up go to
                              the left side and stand on the ice blocks to get better range.

                              The 2nd part of the boss fight I have no idea... yet, I hope there's a
                              way to kill the girl that shoots the ice crystals (upper body part) it
                              would make the fight doable.

                              Edit: So far I couldn't kill the girl that shoots ice crystals however
                              I did manage to lower the bosses HP from 40 to 15. I used the
                              second forms charge attack. Make sure you're on the far left screen
                              (next to the wall) and that your standing on the ice block. Also the
                              boss must be near the ground as much as possible. You'll get about
                              3-5 charge shoots before the boss floats up again.
                              The middle option on the second row of the menu lets you equip some of the monster girls as allies. I'm guessing you get them from the present boxes that sometimes drop after sexing them. If you happen to have one of the fire girls from near the start, she will follow slowly and shoot at things when you shoot. Toasted both forms of the ice boss by standing and shooting with the first form you get.

                              I don't know the specifics of the present drop but it looks like it happens more often when you have a full cum bar.

                              Comment


                                Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

                                Completely forgot about the foxfire buff now I just have to backtrack all
                                the way back to get it... starting to feel like metroidvania.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X