What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

THQman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: I found something. I think.

The only thing that bothers me about this game is the lack of hp increasers (I'm hoping their will be some in the full game) and the h-animations are too short/fast. Hoping there will be a gallery to view all of them or a way to at least increase the length in the full game.
There was a hidden area I found, a secret wall that had a heart behind it that gave 1 red bar. I assume there are more around and probably ones to build the blue bar as well. Devious ones too that have hidden breakable blocks behind it...

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There was a hidden area I found, a secret wall that had a heart behind it that gave 1 red bar. I assume there are more around and probably ones to build the blue bar as well. Devious ones too that have hidden breakable blocks behind it...
I saw that heart door I think but couldn't get through it. It's the one in the same area as the slime boss right?

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

interesting this went some place. took forever to find out those were stairs!! didn't bother really trying it that much though not my style.....of course I find something and its something I don't like.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

interesting this went some place. took forever to find out those were stairs!! didn't bother really trying it that much though not my style.....of course I find something and its something I don't like.
You should at least change the thread name to "Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise" since you started it with a name that should never be used to start any thread ever.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

anyone know what some of the items do? There's like a big coin you can get but I can't seem to find a use for it. You can buy food but what does it do for you. And sometimes enemies drop presents that you can pick up any idea what those do?

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The gifts that are dropped are items you can equip I think. The fire sprites will cause them to float behind your heroine and fire when she attacks providing attack support. I am not sure about anything else as agth can't see to effectively grab the text in this game.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

You should at least change the thread name to "Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise" since you started it with a name that should never be used to start any thread ever.
I didn't know I could change it.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I kinda liked the game, let's wait for the full version :D

Shadowgungc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know that the gold hearts that the girls in blue drop decreasing how much of the cumbar the guy loses if he gets rapped.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright, almost forgot to post here with what I learned from the familiar things.
Apparently the slimegirl, if equipped, actually protects against ranged projectiles. You can test this out by giving it to the boy form and standing near an alrune. :p

S

Sythis_Sythes

For anyone wondering when the game is going to be released, DLSite states it'll come out 3/2013, so about 2 months i think.

Just saying it to let anyone know, since some people are thinking it'll take forever to release.

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So any one found a way to past the pink door? Or really anything past the second boss? I assume that's the end of the demo but I'm not entirely sure.

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So far liked the game but it is a real shame that your girl form does not get into any 'action'. I'm hoping for some yuri rape in the full version.

Last edited:

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

What does the eggplant item that you get from the plant girls do?

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So far liked the game but it is a real shame that your girl form does not get into any 'action'. I'm hoping for some yuri rape in the full version.
Wasn't there something that said that some monsters would change to a male or female depending on whether your character is currently male or female?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wasn't there something that said that some monsters would change to a male or female depending on whether your character is currently male or female?
i think it said some would turn female if you were male (like the slime)

i don't remember seeing anything about yuri though, mores the pity.

Bunnyav

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Food allows the male to restore his cum bar outside of baths. Having more bar than the rape depletes keeps you from losing HP.

One of the items in shops (brownish ticket for 50 money) increases the red gauge.

I felt I should mention the blond girls have 2 rape animations, the second occurs if you are raped while prone from another girl's first rape. I haven't been able to test fire or slime girls for addition rapes.

In the tutorial you can bang the pink girl by crouching naked in the bath in front of her to make her change positions (possibly only after finding the key).

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I did the pink bunny before I found the key but it took a little bit before she responded.

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Food allows the male to restore his cum bar outside of baths. Having more bar than the rape depletes keeps you from losing HP.

One of the items in shops (brownish ticket for 50 money) increases the red gauge.

I felt I should mention the blond girls have 2 rape animations, the second occurs if you are raped while prone from another girl's first rape. I haven't been able to test fire or slime girls for addition rapes.

In the tutorial you can bang the pink girl by crouching naked in the bath in front of her to make her change positions (possibly only after finding the key).
The fire spirit doesn't have an alternate rape scene while your laying down, and being caught in mid-air only depletes the red bar instantly. Same goes for the slime when it comes to mid-air. Maybe this will change in the full release of the game.