What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

Ver. 1.18 is out.

Seems to be general bug fixes. Though he does talk about 'rematches' with bosses (possibly adding a boss area to My Room?)
Confirmed. In the My Room area where you spawn monsters... where those various monster theme rooms are... the boss room is the bottom most entrance, and to the right. This is directly right of the fairy rooms. Also what's the blue crystal thing control, apart from boy health and girl health?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Confirmed. In the My Room area where you spawn monsters... where those various monster theme rooms are... the boss room is the bottom most entrance, and to the right. This is directly right of the fairy rooms. Also what's the blue crystal thing control, apart from boy health and girl health?
It allows you to save under a different file or enter your room.

Hermit1991

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hello to all i have a request please can someone upload his 100% savegame (must have all characters unlocked, defeaded all bosses, have all items, and all monstergirls in his saveroom)

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

It allows you to save under a different file or enter your room.
I think he was talking about this particular crystal...

Whoops, probably shouldn't have used that particular character...one moment.

I'm kinda curious about it myself.

Last edited:

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

hello to all i have a request please can someone upload his 100% savegame (must have all characters unlocked, defeaded all bosses, have all items, and all monstergirls in his saveroom)
I made a ...

If you have the japanese name of the game you can find a full save on sagaoz.

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I made a ...

Thanks a lot, now I don't have to play through the game just to be dissapointed.

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thanks a lot, now I don't have to play through the game just to be dissapointed.
I forgot to mention.
There might be 1 or 2 monsters I missed(No more than 2 at the very most).
The harpy I couldn't do because she's split up into so many parts. I could give the succubus her wings... but... I'm soooo lazy.
Also no sfx yet.

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I made a CG Viewer...

Oh, hey, this is a good start for a CG Viewer. I'd like some of the climax effects though, and some of the after stuff once he/she climaxes. This is definitely a good start though. Also looked at your OneSyota viewer, that's definitely a good start as well.

thanks!

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh, hey, this is a good start for a CG Viewer. I'd like some of the climax effects though, and some of the after stuff once he/she climaxes. This is definitely a good start though. Also looked at your OneSyota viewer, that's definitely a good start as well.

thanks!
NP...
Forgot to mention that you can use the up and down arrow keys to zoom in and out of the RePure Aria Viewer.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After I've beaten the boss with the yellow book (the one you got from the library) I'm supposed to go to the water area.
However I haven't found any information in this thread how to get there, can someone help?

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

After I've beaten the boss with the yellow book (the one you got from the library) I'm supposed to go to the water area.
However I haven't found any information in this thread how to get there, can someone help?
There should've been a scene right after you beat the boss showing a door opening up in the right wall of the room. The next area is an annoying puzzle where you have to constantly change the orientation of the electric walls to progress.

Once you get past that, you'll be in the water area.

diras2010

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi, i was browsing through all the posts here, and i had a pair of requests, that can be fulfilled both or only one

1- a 100% REVEALED map of all the game

2- a 100% correct-unlocked/played game guide

i'm pretty sure that someone of you guys had done it, because i had issues with the game, and have ended wandering aimlessly for too much long time, so i'm trying to start a new game 'in the right way'

by the way, repureria.x.fc2.com/support.html you can download the updated patch of the game, those are cumulative, so you only need to download the latest one to be updated

Last edited:

Dabeavis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I forgot to mention.
There might be 1 or 2 monsters I missed(No more than 2 at the very most).
The harpy I couldn't do because she's split up into so many parts. I could give the succubus her wings... but... I'm soooo lazy.
Also no sfx yet.
There are indeed a handful missing such as the ice legion, but I'm not judging this viewer or any of your others since it was recently put out by you to start. I'm certainly looking forward to whatever updates are to be made in the future.

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There are indeed a handful missing such as the ice legion, but I'm not judging this viewer or any of your others since it was recently put out by you to start. I'm certainly looking forward to whatever updates are to be made in the future.
Oh wow... I relooked through all the images because you said that... and I saw some weird... disjointed images split into a bunch of parts. I think i'm going to leave the missing ones out since it'll be more than troublesome to put them in. I forgot the scissoring scene with the succubus though. I'll probably put that in soon... and I gotta add sfx... eventually.

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Has anyone made a helpful guide on this?

Play a bit and now I'm not sure what to do after I got my fourth transform.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It has been a while since the last patch. I can only hope they are done with that.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

:eek: and now there is a 1.19 patch

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

:eek: and now there is a 1.19 patch
You jinxed it 2-tail!! lol, i'm still waiting for when they add in the contracts for the important girls and possibly new mobs.

Player 1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think I'm getting close to the end, and I have some questions before I take on the final boss.

1. How do you get the scene with the gray goo girl? She seems more inclinded to kill me than to rape me. I think it's the only one I'm missing.

2. A few maps have unexplored areas. The harpy town has a strip of inaccessible land above it, and the tunnels to the direct upper right has the entire bottom right quarter that I can't get to. Both places look like they contain something.

3. I can't seem to get the events allowing the pure love and chaos forms to masturbate. I'm convinced that I've been to every bathhouse several times. I've never had any event occur in one, at all. Is there something I need to do to precipitate the events? In addition, I've been in the special Inn with a cave several times, but I can't actually enter the door at the end.

4. I recently got the ability to run through water uninhibited. Does this let me get anything new? I already used it to grab the thing at the hot springs town.

5. Where do I find the bells that give you more character slots? I'm at the end of the game, and I've only managed to find two.

6. What's special about pure love's third form? It doesn't seem to have any gimmicks, and it's generally not as good as her other two. Do the other two girls have third forms as well?