What's new

RPG [ Auril ] World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

Cypress131

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

Just curious if anyone else saw a cameo when you were on the island getting the page for hemet. I laughed so hard!!!!! :D:D:D
oh thank god someone other then me saw this... freaked the hell out of me. :eek:

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just curious if anyone else saw a cameo when you were on the island getting the page for hemet. I laughed so hard!!!!! :D:D:D
I breezed through that one so quick I had to go back through to that point just to get a look and make sure. It doesn't even show up in any of the wireframe/event model modes if you're looking for it outside of *that one* scene. Creepy.

Anyway, a week's gone by that the new 1.4 should supposedly have been out for in the VIP...can we get a confirmation for that, or anyone on the VIP side of things have an update?

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1.4 is out in the VIP section. There isn't much added at this time. Off the top of my head there is:

interaction with the futanari on the island the first night, which is a DP scene with Daemia and two futa.
First night scene with Packo and Ricko is changed so the animation is a spitroast.
Whorecraft club now includes a bathroom, which has a gangbang scene.
Second Day includes a way to remove the boards to the cave along the road to the Whorecraft club, leading to a bestiality scene with a druid.

There are a few images in the VIP Gallery which show what I can only assume are scenes from Episode 2 in the works. There has been very little communication from Auril as to what is in the works, any ETAs, etc since the release of 1.4.

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I guess now we see why; we're up to 1.5. And yet more more added. I guess some people are excited about episode 2, but it's really hard to mind all these updates of episode 1 when they're coming with new content.

Of course, the other side is that Auril said we'll only see a public release when the current release is beta tested, so the more releases the more beta tests and the longer the public release gets pushed out.

I'm not sure how to feel about this. Further release date but a better product? Or quicker release date but less content? Hmmm...
Well, at least it builds anticipation.

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was a little caught off guard by the release of 1.5. Since I donated for VIP I haven't really looked at the blog. She didn't hint at anything within the forum about an upcoming 1.5 release, all of a sudden it was just there. I'm downloading now to give it a shot and see what she changed.

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, regardless of how much is changed there's still been substantial changes from the last public release, from the sound of it. 5+ new scenes, new camera, better optimization, retweaked textures, new quests, a (still image) gallery...this is all if the blog's to be trusted, at least.

Also, as far as delays are concerned Auril mentioned something about a "super secret project" in the patch notes for 1.4. So that might be the other mysterious lack of updates and/or lack of progress on episode 2. Unless it is episode 2, but that wouldn't seem very secret. Still, I'd like to hold out hope that it's some more work on Alexstrasza.

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well I had been debating with myself on uploading either the most recent VIP gallery images or 4shared links to the download, but last night they went through and banned several people that had either proved or suspected of sharing, so I'm gonna have to refrain.

As far as the 'super secret project' goes, there have been a handful of pictures posted in the gallery which look like Mass Effect, one character wearing Miranda's white suit from ME, but as of yet I have no idea if she's creating a new game around that or just doing that as a break from Daemia/Alexstrasza. She mentioned side projects to break the tedium at times, like the Final Fantasy renders that were in the gallery/WIP a while back.

Edit: The free WIP gallery has been updated with 5 new images, a couple of which are in the locale of Episode 2, while the others are a zeppelin environment that I do not know where it fits in.

Last edited:

aiaimep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, I don't wanna force you to leak VIP material and I understand why these pictures and releases are kept for the premium users, so I say don't risk your account. We would be happy to have someone, who can talk a little bit from what is going on in the premium forums, because we don't know whats up.

And the people caught... well... leaking VIP episodes with the same name as in Aurils forums? They could have thought about it and using a different name in the leaks.

One question, will Auril keep the "disable dynamic shadows" button and will she try to get a better performance indoors in the 1.5 version? As far as I see will these special effects in building sections kill weaker PC's and shadows cost FPS too.

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't know who got caught, banned or otherwise, I'm not even sure what sites they were posting to, other than one reported instance to 420chan.

As far as the graphics problems people may have, there was a small discussion in the VIP boards about tuning down the graphics. Credit to ShinChan720 there:

"Go to the folder that has the game then UDKGame ->Config->UDKsystemsettings

There you can turn off certain things such as shadows and lighting by replacing true with false then save it. Should help you two. For me I turned off dynamic lights and dynamic shadows, bloom, distortion, and useVsync. Things will of course be a little darker but it's worth it. You can probably mess around with it until you find settings that go well with your pc."

aiaimep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you very much for the answer. I looked pretty long for some solution to this in Unreal Forums but they led me never to this file... Often I looked into UDKengine.ini and such files. But now I will take a look whether I find this one.

Yeah I saw that in 420chan. Auril posted there by herself and. But other than that I don't know a place where people discuss about the game in that large scale. I read some smaller threads on other places too, but with not much informations there.

riroku26795

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hmm i keep getting a network error on part 3 of the 4 shared files, is this just me or anyone else as well. thank you for the great game post btw

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well I had been debating with myself on uploading either the most recent VIP gallery images or 4shared links to the download, but last night they went through and banned several people that had either proved or suspected of sharing, so I'm gonna have to refrain.

As far as the 'super secret project' goes, there have been a handful of pictures posted in the gallery which look like Mass Effect, one character wearing Miranda's white suit from ME, but as of yet I have no idea if she's creating a new game around that or just doing that as a break from Daemia/Alexstrasza. She mentioned side projects to break the tedium at times, like the Final Fantasy renders that were in the gallery/WIP a while back.

Edit: The free WIP gallery has been updated with 5 new images, a couple of which are in the locale of Episode 2, while the others are a zeppelin environment that I do not know where it fits in.
I was tempted to ask, but figured if you'd wanted to you would've.
But seems you didn't need to after all, thank you Narian. All works okay as far as I can tell, no network errors or anything. Downloaded fine, extracted fine, installed fine.

And I didn't realize that much was happening in the WIP gallery...if that's the case, who knows what the 'secret project' is. But if it's any of those it should be fun, if it ever gets released.

Ghousto

Reputation score

hello.
i hawe problem, when i go extract instaler patr 1 send info , error in part 1.
nead healp, please reuploade dood wersion.
thanks.

:sorry for my english.

equicidal

Reputation score

Any news on 1.6? It was supposed to be released over the weekend.

V1.5

4shared.com/rar/2XnnD74e/BankingTutor15part1.html
4shared.com/rar/M-AE6sn8/BankingTutor15part2.html
4shared.com/rar/qdyLdgFU/BankingTutor15part3.html
Also how do you save in 1.5, or is the save system only in 1.6?

Ghousto

Reputation score

thanks for reupload.

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score

v1.6 apparently incorporates books which include DrGraevling's hentai comics. These books weren't working properly, but a post went up this morning saying v1.6 would be up Wednesday. Narian's linksharing was reported the day it went up (I actually learned about it there first), but if he isn't banned from the VIP forums by then he can give you guys the links.

jasonfreeland29

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

dude he needs to get banned if you read shes telling you not to post the update games and i report it shes not asking for much
the game is free u just need to wait if u want to play the update games alot faster with out wating just pay or wait its not that hard to many leeching

Last edited:

jasonfreeland29

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

then dont play the game till she puts the full game up its not that hard u leech

Last edited: