What's new

RPG [ Auril ] World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

Other than Daemia/Joy scene in the club, I do not know exactly what the scenes are or what episodes they are supposed to occur in. While the WIP gallery shows the new pics, nothing has been uploaded to the VIP gallery recently. The only other episode in which the picture with Daemia's mom would make sense would possibly somewhere in Episode 4, which Auril hinted at in a forum post in the VIP section which also bears the mark "July 2013"; possibly we are looking at WIP from the next brand new episode.

aiaimep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just look at the names of the pictures. I believe every pic is from the Episode 1 Remake as I watch at the scenery and names of the pictures. Also I thought Episode 4 would play in Dalaran. But I also hope Cassandra won't be killed from Ricko and Packo I am a bit afraid of the gun and her laying on the floor instead her just being threatened by them to let them fuck her.

Last edited:

b106228

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

2nd and 3rd episodes is not that i waiting(

Kronox001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Other than Daemia/Joy scene in the club, I do not know exactly what the scenes are or what episodes they are supposed to occur in. While the WIP gallery shows the new pics, nothing has been uploaded to the VIP gallery recently. The only other episode in which the picture with Daemia's mom would make sense would possibly somewhere in Episode 4, which Auril hinted at in a forum post in the VIP section which also bears the mark "July 2013"; possibly we are looking at WIP from the next brand new episode.
Well i asked on the support forum:

''1. Is Auril planning to add new scenes to episode 1?

2. I noticed that cassandra is going to be in a scene with the goblins
but i dont see daemia anywhere....does that mean we get to control cassandra or one of the goblins? or is Daemia hiding behind a corner and masturbating again?''

And Auril replied with:

''New scenes, quests, recreate some old scenes, new dialogue system, camera, books, inventory and more.''

She didnt say anything about episode 4

Although i heard ep 4 is in dalaran so its possible that the WIP screenshots with joy are part of episode 4

My theory is that Joy will talk to Jaina and they will teleport to Dalaran

Aravator

Reputation score

For all the people freaking out that it looks like Ricko and Packo are going to kill Cassandra, look closely, it looks like there's a dart in her ass. Just saying.:p

Kronox001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For all the people freaking out that it looks like Ricko and Packo are going to kill Cassandra, look closely, it looks like there's a dart in her ass. Just saying.:p
I hope she wakes up while getting fucked...without the moaning or movement, they might aswell have sex with a blow-up doll

Kronox001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You got any updates Zero Night?

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nada at the moment, just impatient people in the VIP forums.

Kronox001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nada at the moment, just impatient people in the VIP forums.
Btw... have you played the 0.8 beta versions of episode 2 and 3?

I've been wondering if she added alot of new stuff to them

Specifically episode 2...it felt kinda underwhelming with the lack of variation

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Btw... have you played the 0.8 beta versions of episode 2 and 3?

I've been wondering if she added alot of new stuff to them

Specifically episode 2...it felt kinda underwhelming with the lack of variation
I have. Episode 2 completed its story line, but I don't know how much you've seen so I can't say what exactly is different. Episode 3 v0.8 is in the VIP section as well but I was affected by a crippling glitch (like a few others) where it would prematurely force you to the "To Be Continued" screen, so I missed out on a substantial portion of what has been released.

Auril recently had a post responding to some of the people in the VIP section in Russian, which when translated by Google Chrome made very little sense, but someone else just recently posted that "Auril said five hours ago that files will be available in 10-15 hours." So if I had to guess, I'd say the new releases are uploading presently.

Kronox001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have. Episode 2 completed its story line, but I don't know how much you've seen so I can't say what exactly is different. Episode 3 v0.8 is in the VIP section as well but I was affected by a crippling glitch (like a few others) where it would prematurely force you to the "To Be Continued" screen, so I missed out on a substantial portion of what has been released.

Auril recently had a post responding to some of the people in the VIP section in Russian, which when translated by Google Chrome made very little sense, but someone else just recently posted that "Auril said five hours ago that files will be available in 10-15 hours." So if I had to guess, I'd say the new releases are uploading presently.
I guess i would have liked episode 2 to be a bit more open

Like the Lich King sending you on a ''mission'' in a nearby town before the story progresses to the zeppelin

aiaimep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Both Versions are only 0.8 so there could be much more in the next release to see.

And I've seen Auril deleted some files so she is definetly doing something. I am pretty excited what we will get to see. But I am a little bit sad that it will be on tonight. I have to get up early tomorrow so I can't download when it's uploaded and do it tomorrow evening.

Episode 2 felt really short in the 0.8 version in comparison to Episode 1 so I believe there will be a lot more to discover.

I am very curious about the connections between the episodes what brings the persons to the certain spots.

Kronox001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Zero Night can you keep us posted on any updates Auril makes?

I'd like to start downloading them today if possible.....depending on what filehosting site she uses

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm waiting for this probably with as much anticipation as you guys are. She typically releases VIP files on 4shared, public files on extabit.

Kronox001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm waiting for this probably with as much anticipation as you guys are. She typically releases VIP files on 4shared, public files on extabit.
Is there a wait time between extabit downloads? i know you cant download more than 1 file at a time

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, the slow as hell downloads from extabit are part of the reason why I donated.

Kronox001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, the slow as hell downloads from extabit are part of the reason why I donated.
Hmmm well im gonna go to sleep now...if she releases them in the next few hours there might be better dl links or torrents by tommorow

jasonfreeland29

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

extabit downloads yes after you download a file u gots to wait 1 hour i think to download again thats why i got a membership to it was so slow lol

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As expected, Episode 1 v1.7 was released to the VIPs just a moment ago. Apparently the internet has been slow and it took nearly 4 hours to upload the two files to 4shared. Waiting on second episode release while I download the first.

Edit: I should say Episode 1 is still uploading. Apparently Auril's internet is going slowly, and v1.7 is nearly 2.5GB in size. 7 of 9 uploaded.

Last edited:

tvitus

Reputation score

From what I gather from other sites, this new release is rather buggy...is there much in the way of bug reports happening on the VIP forums?