What's new

RPG [ Auril ] World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

robydeath

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

I've downloaded it from the link above...and i've replaced the folder...i'll try again and see if it works...

ale

Reputation score

I'm stuck in the cave / prison, I took the bone but it can not use.can someone help?

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm stuck in the cave / prison, I took the bone but it can not use.can someone help?
Investigate bricks in the cell, the wall behind you to your left, use bone, leave cell, grab hammer.

Up the ramp, in a rock near the exit gate, there is a chisel.

Combine chisel+hammer in inventory, return to lock and use.

Exit by going up the stream to the left facing your cell.

ale

Reputation score

thanks

OP
D

DubTH

Scenes/events I found in episode 2:

Day:

Captain scene on ship
Crew scenes (blonde guy, 2 guys, gnome, blood elf)
Night elf shrine scene
Troll scene (painting quest)
Orc scene (painting quest)

Night:

Orgy (tavern)
Horse scene
Museum scene
Mayor scene
Edward scene on ship

Cave:

-

Night 2:

Troll scene

Are this all scenes or did I miss something?

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Episodes 2 and 3 have been going under rapid development the past couple weeks. Previously v0.95 was released of each, now v1.23 beta of Episode 2 has been released to VIPs, with v1.1 of Episode 3 being uploaded. Look for both to make an appearance for non-donators soon I imagine.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

/?k=whorecraft+chronicles+of++episode&sort=uploaddate&durf=allduration&datef=all
Left out the website to prevent a bigger leak than need be as I'm not sure if recording the sex scenes from the games is violating any vip ToS, but if you are knowledgeable you will know that X marks the spot for the website.

Found while searching for an episode 3 version,

So instead of simply uploading the game, somebody went through, found and recorded each and every sex scene in each and every episode :confused: Ok then.

One of you vips may want to bring that to auril's attention if she doesn't know, as for the non-vips: I believe episode 3 is there, but contains low graphics, no story, predetermined control over camera and scenes and may be enough of a spoiler to ruin the magic of the 3rd episode for you.

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm fairly certain they are already aware of the recordings of sex scenes, they've been hosted on sites all over the place.

Kronox001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Zero you got any news from the VIP forums? I haven't seen any other VIP post anything on other forums for a week...and some people are saying that Auril did something to stop the ''leaks''

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not much since my last post. Episode 3 is on Version 1.1 for VIPs. Episode 2 v1.3 is apparently being uploaded for us as I write this. Since I've had VIP access I haven't been paying attention to the leaks or how they work, so I'm not really certain how that's being handled. It wouldn't surprise me that they've been working on restricting unwarranted access but there's not much discussion about it on the forums.

Kronox001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not much since my last post. Episode 3 is on Version 1.1 for VIPs. Episode 2 v1.3 is apparently being uploaded for us as I write this. Since I've had VIP access I haven't been paying attention to the leaks or how they work, so I'm not really certain how that's being handled. It wouldn't surprise me that they've been working on restricting unwarranted access but there's not much discussion about it on the forums.
Ok thanks :)

Any word about 1.7? im guessing she's not going to fix it and just put out 1.8 with new updates

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This was in the VIP section of the forums.

Auril said:
Episode 1 was created on Unreal Development Kit, 2011. Recreate of this episode will take more time than create new one. Some scripts doesn't work in new UDK version.
I think, 1.6 was last version of first episode.
If I go back to the first episode, it will be after the final release of the episode 5.

Kronox001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This was in the VIP section of the forums.
Damn...i was really looking forward to that Cassandra scene..

Btw do you know the password to the Episode 3 1.1 rar files?

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Episode 2 v.1.3 got released
any1 with internet fast enough to get a torrent going for us 56k modem users?

Bullwozi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sup!

Well i don't know if Auril ever reads this forum, but maybe som VIP might know.

Why Auril don't use a good fast free host (mega or what ever)
and instead Uses Adfly och adfocus or their ilk?

I have never uploaded to a payed per download site so i wouldn't know if there is a big difference between say extrabit or rapidgator and adfly types, but i will say this.

I would rather spend time clicking 30 parts (rather than 8) adfly (heck route them through both before the host site) and then download from mega or mediafire or other fast free host.

No offence ment, trying to become a gamedev myself and Auril your game is definitely worth paying for (if one has a job that is :rolleyes:).

Great game and thank you for releasing it for free. If you happen to see this post i hope you check out ad alternatives (put some on your site?) to using shitty hosts. :D

*oh and links are dead ^_^

Last edited:

Kronox001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sup!

Well i don't know if Auril ever reads this forum, but maybe som VIP might know.

Why Auril don't use a good fast free host (mega or what ever)
and instead Uses Adfly och adfocus or their ilk?

I have never uploaded to a payed per download site so i wouldn't know if there is a big difference between say extrabit or rapidgator and adfly types, but i will say this.

I would rather spend time clicking 30 parts (rather than 8) adfly (heck route them through both before the host site) and then download from mega or mediafire or other fast free host.

No offence ment, trying to become a gamedev myself and Auril your game is definitely worth paying for (if one has a job that is :rolleyes:).

Great game and thank you for releasing it for free. If you happen to see this post i hope you check out ad alternatives (put some on your site?) to using shitty hosts. :D

*oh and links are dead ^_^

She needs the money from downloads...i dont know if better filesharing sites like mediafire or megaupload give uploaders money for downloads

Quote from Auril:

''I will not be able to type a minimum amount per month for co-operation with paysite-cash, and I'll lost the opportunity to accept credit cards. I will need to get a job not 4-5 hours a day, three days a week, as it is now, and at full time. And in this case, the following episodes will be released in next year.
If everything was so perfect, I would not try to earn $ 200-250 per month from file hostings.''

Also her Rapidgator account got deleted because someone reported it

She was also working on 1.3.1 and that will start uploading today

petergriff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't even get Episode 2 to load. Every time I try to start up I get "built with UDK has stopped working".

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't even get Episode 2 to load. Every time I try to start up I get "built with UDK has stopped working".
Did you remember to replace the UnSetup.exe with the correct file?

petergriff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yup. Did all of that.