World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

Episode 1 is bugged as hell. I had real problems getting further I can't get past the Jail, even with saves from 1.6.1 that help me getting inside the jail. Afterwards there are no saves that work.

Episode 2, with Jennifer is bugged too, I can't craft the hammer&chisel to open the door, the items simply won't connect and reloading the saves crashes the game.

Comment

Il post the bugs ive found here so you VIP guys can tell Auril

Episode 1

Stairs not working at docks while playing as Little Daemia

After the masturbate scene you get the pictures of Tauren sexscene for some reason

After the toilet gangbang in Club you are stuck hovering in first person and you cant trigger anything

I quit playing Episode 1 at that point

Episode 2

Saves not working properly

The small stairs into the tavern are bugged and so are the stairs in cave

If you talk to the tavernkeeper you will crash if you pick 1 of the 2 options

If you ask about the paintings in museum you will crash

No sound in the sexscene in mayors house

Breaking open the gate in cave isnt working

Comment

Sup!, any word on whats going on with 1.7?

Comment

Episode 3 (formerly Episode 2, Daemia's adventures with the Lich King) should be getting an update within the next couple of days. After that I imagine Auril will be hard at work bug-fixing the two latest releases. That's about it on the news front.

Comment

is her site down atm its not leting me log in keeps telling me migration information
            Last edited by jasonfreeland29; 24th June 2013, 20:26.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonfreeland29 View Post
              is her site down atm its not leting me log in keeps telling me migration information
              Same for me. Maybe she's trying to get rid of the spam threads... However episode 3 isn't working for me. According to the logs some files are missing or can't be found.

Comment

its working for me but cant play the game with out the bin file she put up i forgot to download it whan the site stop working on me lol

Comment

Site is up again.

Comment

can some one please upload UnSetup.exe again the old link is not working and the links are off in her site now

Comment

anyone else have a problem with how paysitecash denies my card but other services do not

Comment

The extabit links for Episode 2 are up: website

Comment

http :// kronemann7 . de/UDKInstall-ep2v1.0.rar

fast download with all parts I got off 420chan.

downloading it now, haven't opened it yet.

still need http :// rghost . ru/47066370 to make it work apparantly

obviously delete the spaces in the links

Comment

Does the ep2 end incredible fast or its just me? I think I finished it in less than 2 hours.

Comment

It's alot faster than the usual, because there is only one real map, and it is smaller and invis-walled off from mindless wandering, and the scenes were a lot closer together and easier to get, I think the only part I really spent time on was getting the crewmembers. There were 2 seats left so I assumed I had to find one more, I was wrong, sneaky waitress hiding behind the bar was who I was meant to talk to >.<

All in all, I liked it still, episode 1 still reigns supreme imo, and what bugs I found in ep2 didn't really spoil it, I got stuck in a cave puddle at the end scene, and when the worgen girls are looking for you i just got a "caught you!" and then she morphed into me, and just followed me around as one body o.0

Comment

I have a problem with this episode...when i click on new game the loading screen appears,but then it comes back to the main menu...
                                Is someone else having the same problem as me?can someone help?

Comment

Working...
                                X