What's new

RPG [ Auril ] World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

Where can i find the lich king?
If you're on the floor with the scientist area, high lord mograine, etc, go towards the stairs and look for the black/orange spot on the ground between the staircases. That'll teleport you to the other floor, turn around and go back up the staircases, the Lich King will be there with a Valkyr.

Kronox001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think Episode 3 needs a town or something....right now i think its the weakest episode.

A town below Archeus just like in WoW would be great.

You could get send down to do a mission and then you can roam around to do ''sidequests'' and find things like similar to the bottle in episode 2

xyz1981

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do u save in whorecraft episode 3?

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how do u save in whorecraft episode 3?
I don't believe you can save in this episode. The hotkey should be F5 but I think a new update in the UDK broke that function and it hasn't been fixed yet. This is a problem across a couple different episodes.

In related news, there are some new posts in the VIP forums there. New builds of Episode 3 (v1.3) and Episode 4 (v0.6) are scheduled for September 8th.

Rizzin

Banned
Reputation score

Here is the magnet for all the sex scenes in Episode 3. Save yourself, Episode 3 was obnoxious to play through.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:596B3CCCF52E314FE839BAC2BBE78EFF4CB6F64C

access

Reputation score

Can someone post a guide to episode 2? Either my game is glitched or I'm not looking in the right spot, but I can't find the gnome and elf in episode 2.

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'll see if I can't dig up the full guide here sometime soon.

In the meantime, the gnome is by the pool of water. From the boat, head through the town and out the other side (beyond where you find the human) into the woods. You'll come across a pool of water partially surrounded by rocks, with two of the females from the town in the water. The gnome is in the bushes.

The blood elf is near the town. Turn right right after the end of the dock, and follow the land past the stables and stay near the water. The blood elf is sitting up against one of the trees near the shore.

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Before I go messing around with stuff. The install files is the Unreal Development kit and user code which apparently goes in the win32 file...is this...correct? Whenever something wants to go in win32 I feel sceptical.

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Before I go messing around with stuff. The install files is the Unreal Development kit and user code which apparently goes in the win32 file...is this...correct? Whenever something wants to go in win32 I feel sceptical.
The installer should automatically install to whichever path you designate (By default, this is Program files). The only thing which needs changing is the replacement of the "UnSetup.exe" file, which is found in the Binaries folder. Inside the binaries folder there is a Win32 folder, which contains the exe for launching the game ("UDK.exe").

demi9464

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I download the UNSetup.exe and replaced it via the Binaries folder and went to the win32 folder and i get a error when selecting UDK.exe

"BUILT WITH UDK has stopped working." I read their forums and people were saying you had to be a vip member or some crap to get rid of that message. Anyone know why?

xyz1981

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

episode 3, the shortest episode ever done.... no wonder u dont need any saves

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok new problem since I only just got around to trying to install it. Ok. I'm on Windows 7, fully updated, but it says I need service pack 3 for xp. Do I actually need this or is this thing trolling me now :p

zionosis

Reputation score

Do I have these series of games right. Doesn't make sense to me.

Well I have the first one which is 1.6.1 and claims to be complete right. Well I get all the way to where joy finds Daemia shot on the sand and the Valkyr saves her and then it's like to be continued. (I am like WTF, how is that complete, Maybe episode 2 picks off from here then).

So I get Episode 2 and now I play as a human female and am the daughter of the captain and am on a different island. So I finish this also and at the end I talk to the chick at the fountain shrine and then my character runs off into the island to find bandits on the other side of the island or something to help and then it's to be continued again. (I am like wow).

So then Episode 3 is released and I just finish it for run. Whatever. These are episodes so why don't they tie in with each other. I admit episode 1 and 3 do tie in with each other but still so much isn't explained.

Why can't the creator just be normal and start the next episode where the last one ended. I guess I will never get to play as the captains daughter and actually finish any of that.

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It is a bit of a disjointed narrative rather than a linear storyline.

Episode 1 introduces Daemia and ends with her "death". The Valk'yr involvement hints at later importance, both for the Valk'yr and the dagger.

Episode 2 follows the daughter of the ship captain, the very ship which Daemia's father sailed off on all those years ago. The dagger which killed Daemia went missing at the end of Episode 1. It is hinted as important to finding a treasure of Alexstrasza's.

Episode 3 resurrects Daemia as a Death Knight, and introduces Ellie as (at first) a demon within Daemia, who possesses another Draenai body at the end of the Episode. Before escaping the Lich King's lair, Ellie and Daemia steal the dagger and ends with the zeppelin crash.

Episode 4 (thus far, only v0.6) follows Ellie after the zeppelin crash. Daemia and the other passengers of the zeppelin are missing. Ellie is found and assisted by Jaina Proudmoore, King Varian Wrynn and company. Joy (from Episode 1) is also found in their camp. Ellie's focus is on finding Daemia and the others and finding the dagger (lost in the crash, possibly stolen by nearby murlocs; not yet implemented).

They all do tie into each other, I'd say the most important link is the dagger. None of the stories, besides Episode 2, really addressed what is so special about it. If it is a key to a treasure of Alexstrasza's, it would make sense, as Auril has stated that Alexstrasza will make a re-appearance in Episode 5, if all goes as planned.

Kronox001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It is a bit of a disjointed narrative rather than a linear storyline.

Episode 1 introduces Daemia and ends with her "death". The Valk'yr involvement hints at later importance, both for the Valk'yr and the dagger.

Episode 2 follows the daughter of the ship captain, the very ship which Daemia's father sailed off on all those years ago. The dagger which killed Daemia went missing at the end of Episode 1. It is hinted as important to finding a treasure of Alexstrasza's.

Episode 3 resurrects Daemia as a Death Knight, and introduces Ellie as (at first) a demon within Daemia, who possesses another Draenai body at the end of the Episode. Before escaping the Lich King's lair, Ellie and Daemia steal the dagger and ends with the zeppelin crash.

Episode 4 (thus far, only v0.6) follows Ellie after the zeppelin crash. Daemia and the other passengers of the zeppelin are missing. Ellie is found and assisted by Jaina Proudmoore, King Varian Wrynn and company. Joy (from Episode 1) is also found in their camp. Ellie's focus is on finding Daemia and the others and finding the dagger (lost in the crash, possibly stolen by nearby murlocs; not yet implemented).

They all do tie into each other, I'd say the most important link is the dagger. None of the stories, besides Episode 2, really addressed what is so special about it. If it is a key to a treasure of Alexstrasza's, it would make sense, as Auril has stated that Alexstrasza will make a re-appearance in Episode 5, if all goes as planned.
How big is the map in Episode 4? it seems to be between ep 1-2 judging from this wip screenshot

I think she's focusing to much on the story...i dont think most people are playing this game for the plot :D

I also didnt really enjoy episode 3...i hope she decided to give us a bit more freedom like in episode 1, specifically exploring the map trying to find ''scenes''

She should have made Ellie a Night elf, should have gone like this: Draenei-Human-Draenei-Night elf-Draenei

EDIT: Zero Night were there a lot of ''sidequest'' and optional ''scenes'' in early versions of Ep 1? i found this game when Ep 1 was already in 1.6.1

Last edited:

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The sidequests weren't initially in the game, they were kind of brought in as it developed. I hope she returns to implementing some sidequests as the other Episodes develop.

aiaimep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I loved the time I was one of the few persons who had leaks, so I could post some news from time to time so you would see the progress, now Auril killed every possibility to find the updates.

Grrr... I am a little bit bored right now. There are some new screenshots of Episode 4, but nothing else at the moment, also not a video in free member section. And I hope so much, that Jaina will get titfucked by Ellie or some other Futa. *giggles.*

At least we still have Zero to get some more informations how it is going.

Brookey

Reputation score

Hi. I'm trying to play Episode 2 : Bloodsail Buccaneers after I've finished the first one , but the game won't go past the Loading Screen when I click New Game. I already know I have to start it as Administrator , but still doesn't work.

Can anybody maybe give me a saved-game at the beginning , maybe that would work.

gagili

Reputation score

Have you copied the User Code folder in C:\UDK\EP2v1.4\Binaries\Win32
Just copy the User Code folder you have at start, and paste it to that location. Replace all and thats all. Like a crack.

Brookey

Reputation score

Have you copied the User Code folder in C:\UDK\EP2v1.4\Binaries\Win32
Just copy the User Code folder you have at start, and paste it to that location. Replace all and thats all. Like a crack.
Now I did and it works. Thank you ! :x