Reputation score
Re: World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

thats an awesome link godsavitar you are awesome

Systemerror

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Weird, I downloaded ep.2 but it installed ep.3... so that's nice. #.#
The numbers on the 2 got switched recently. It's completely irrelevant in which order you play them anyway, since they are independant from each other. One is the Draenei from Ep.1 the other a pirate girl.

Kronox001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If any VIP's know what you are supposed to do with the rolled joint in Episode 4 i'd love to know

Systemerror

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If any VIP's know what you are supposed to do with the rolled joint in Episode 4 i'd love to know
After you got into the Zeppelin over the tree and found out that your dagger is missing, you should hear badman. Kick over the tree he is on and he will complain that he has no weed. Open inventory and use joint.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

Not sure how you gents managed a <10 min download for all the parts, whenever I use rapid8 on episode 4 files the download speed is 30x slower than the free download speed :confused:

stevienash001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good episode. There's a shitload of walking but lots of goodies to find. Speaking of which, looking at the W.I.P pics on her site it seems I missed quite a few hidden scenes.

Systemerror

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good episode. There's a shitload of walking but lots of goodies to find. Speaking of which, looking at the W.I.P pics on her site it seems I missed quite a few hidden scenes.
There is an extended version for VIP's that has about 5 additional scenes in it.

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

where do i find the grave moss in episode 4?

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Mega Ep4 Link: /#!ARAikKZS!Ka83kkgv0dxaU_0YroYvRX6IcMJgkoMwbCVslKm8S60

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

probably covered already but can i get a link plz

bugmnt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anyone know how to get pass the wolf?... after you meet with badman

shiggydiggy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you need one of the potions from the big tent (where you found the whiskey), the grave plant (far behind the crashed ship in the corner across the lake) and the fish from the two tuskarr left of the tuskarr camp.

also does loading a save fuck up the game for anyone else? whenever I load its suddenly day and all the npcs and objectives get bugged

Systemerror

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, saving and loading up again messes up the position of a most NPC's and the time for me. But I haven't encountered anything completely bugged, as in I couldn't use it anymore.

Meta1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Poofed the potion I combined to feed the wolf after a save/load. Time to restart again.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

So I just knocked badman out the tree, and he is spouting hysteria about weed, wolves and jacob, where do I go from here? I have ran around the entire island about 4 times now looking for where the next step is, any help here?

sureaboutthis

Lurker
Reputation score

There's a cave near the crashed airship, you have to backtrack a bit and keep to the left of the path to find it. There's a glowing crystal inside.
Then you have to get past the wolf inside, you need a dead fish from the walrus guys, a potion from the alliance camp, and some grave moss which is on the other side of the giant log at the far end of the area where the crashed ship is.
After that, and this is what stumped me for the longest time, you have to combine the weed with the note you got earlier to make a blunt.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

appreciate the response, unfortunately it seems the save system is fucked up big time, if you don't wind up with broke AI in the daytime when you load a save, you end up being unable to use any items from the inventory, like giving the wine to the 2 guards, or using the poisoned fish when I am standing near the crystal and wolf, nothing happens when I use the hand button in the inventory. Only way to play the game properly is to do it all in one go? :confused:

EDIT: fixed it to an extent, allowed me to get badman to the weed, now stumped on how to bypass the tuskars

Last edited: